Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm
User ImageShou ignored her comment. "So, how's your stay so far?" He asked her, again, almost teasing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Alice rolled her eyes, and got on her knees, giving him a silly voice "Oh it was wonderful Master Shou, My throat was nearly cut open, I fled from a Lycan mix breed, I met my master who led me to a wonderful Library, got attacked by a demon magic book and my escape attempts were a fail"

She stared up at him with puppy dog eyes, hands like a cat. Trying to hold a smile without busting out laughing, which was getting harder.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image"Well, isn't that fun?" Shou said, sarcasticaly.

((This could be my last post for the day. D: ))

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm
(( lol okies..sending a PM though XD))

Alice face turned to normal, with her wide smile. She sat in indian style, and smiled up at him "Actually yes! ...It was pretty fun.." She grabbed one of her books, and began to skim trough it.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm
User ImageShou came to remember something that he didn't notice before. "Wait, you're actually going to pick me as the one you'll serve?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm
Alice kept smiling, while flipping the pages. She nodded "Sure why not?...is there a reason not to pick you?" she looked up with curiosity, a Shou.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image"Never mind." Shou muttered. "C'mon, you can't stay in one room for more than a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Alice tilted her head, and grabbed her books standing up. She trotted behind him "Eh..Why? against slave rules or something?"  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image"No." Shou replied. "If you stay in a room too long, you blood might be caught by one of the dogs here. They'll do anything to eat." He stood up and picked up the rest off her books.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Alice gave Shou a weird look "D-dogs?...just a dog?...why would you need dogs in this castle?Doesn't everyone ,except humans, have abilities to protect themselves sweatdrop ?". "Or just a pet that likes to eat?.."  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image"Let's just say they're for a special cause." Shou replied, not wanting to scare her. "Where would you like to go this time?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm
Ivy

Ivy's ears twitched and her face twisted in a wolfy scowl. "I heard that, Shou. And I must disagree. Fully disagree." she thought to Shou. She then got up and left the room she was in and headed to her room, her tail swaying behind her.

Kyarii Kuran

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:06 pm
eek Alice shook her head, letting the thought drift. She looked around with curiosity. "Well...what is there usually in a castle like this?...Shouldn't it be where you want to go " She only smiled ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 pm
User ImageI don't mean you, Ivy. "You tell me." Shou replied. "You were the one that decided to go to the library and ran away." He smiled.

[[edit. PS: Saranghae Yo RP has started. 3nodding ]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyarii Kuran

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Ivy

Ivy rolled her green, wolf eyes as she nudged her room door wider so she could enter. Once in, she changed back into her human form. With a smirk, she shook herself, getting the feeling back in her muscles. They always locked up a little when she changed back, but she was clueless as to why. Her blond hair flowed down to the lower of her back and her blue-ish green eyes sparkled like always.

Ivy went into her bathroom and looked into the mirror. "Ugh." she said, seeing her hair a bit untidy. She pulled it back into a neat ponytail and looked down at her clothing. She wore a simple white blouse over jeans and, rarely, barefoot. No need for shoes when your walking on paws, right?

Ivy pulled on her black boots and went out into the hallway. She went to the library first, to find something to ease her boredum. Then she went outside into the back courtyard. There she sat down on a bench and began to read.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff