Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:40 pm
"Money can make people do many, many regrettable things...Which is why the only time I care about money is when I'm paying for something..." Gil responded, opening the hatch and checking the inside to see if anything was disturbed in the transfer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:45 pm
"And thus why I avoid my inheritance. I personally want nothing to do with all that money until it comes to my turn to have it or for some reason, I can't handle finical problems on my own." Demi sighed, before popping up beside him. "..Something happen to your suit..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:51 pm
"I built this suit from the ground up...I'm making sure that nothing was disturbed...The cockpit here was specifically designed to counteract the traditional one." Gil answered, pointing at two tubes where the arms would go. It was practically VR-Integrated compared to the traditional 'Levers and Buttons' cockpit.
"Apparently KAVA's normal pilots can't adapt to this setup so It's all mine."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm
"Soo.. You actually built the thing..? Or did you just take one of KAVA's suits and custom most of it into your own liking..?" Demi asked in a confused tone, scratching the back of her head as she crawled into the cockpit to get a closer look at the tubes.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:00 pm
"My family owned a Junkyard business. We'd scavenge parts left in space from the wars years ago and either sell them or build things for ourselves. It's only natural I picked up the trade."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm
"Junkyard..? Sounds fun. I'm stuck inheriting hotels mostly. Surprisingly most of the money we have comes from playing the stock market." Demi groaned. "Everyone called my family an idiot for buying stocks with Microsoft... And look at the world now: Their incredibly rich and so are we."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm
"Stocks, eh? Never even acknowledged the stuff..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:16 pm
"Well thanks to them crashing their not a big part in our money making. It's mostly the businesses Dad and Mom own now that keeps us so rich. Hotels, restaurants. You name it, they got it."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 pm
"Yeaaaah...I know...They bought out my Junkyard company..." Gil said, his eye twitching.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:37 pm
"What?!" Demi looked over at him wide eyed. "You mean that your business Dad bought?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:45 pm
"Yeaaah...I believe I also told the p***k he can go ahead and pick clean the entire galaxy while screwing himself...No offense..." Gil said, only adding the last part after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:49 pm
"None taken." Demi chuckled, smirking. "You probably wouldn't be surprised to hear he gets that a lot. I tried talking him into leaving the family businesses alone like your's, but he argued if they weren't correctly managed they were destined to crash. Thus, he comes in and saves them." She scoffed, rolling his eyes. "If you want, I can get it back for you. It's dirty, but Dad can't resist anything his little girl wants."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm
"...He didn't tell you I rigged the building to explode...Did he?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm
"..No.. He never mentioned anything exploding.." Demi said, looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "he did mention losing one dying company though.. The first of all his companies.. It was probably your's."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm
"A lesson to be learned: Don't ******** take what doesn't belong to you unless whoever it belongs to says it's okay...You never know if they're thinking on another plain of existence..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff