Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:47 am
Unknown to anyone there was a reason for this lizards' joining...

~Southern Isles, Flügelschutz (Capital), 1 week before the last 2 post~

"My Lord, we have lost the scaly in the sea..."
"Then I will send you both to retrieve it. If you fail... You know the consequences. Is this understood?"
"Yes... My Lord..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15428831&page=1

(OOC - MR, those names are fine, and at least you could come up with your own - I had to ask purple for mine, I suck at names)

~when hellsmere woke, he saw demon tending to airiana and caught the nod returning one of his own - he nodded to shadowcat too and she put away the items she was using to tend to him with - just as he was about to get up he noticed a lizard crawl out from under a chair and sit on it, - thinking nothing at first, hellsmere stood up and was about to walk out when the lizard shocked him, causing him to sit back down, by gaining a more human-like form, handing him a paper as he spoke and then seemingly teleported to the far wall~

~shadowcat surprized by the sudden apparence of the lizard man as well, drew her sword and prepared to attack, but when hellsmere held his hand up, she relaxed and put her sword away, but kept an eye on the newcomer~

Well...
This is all fine and good, seeing as how your "list" is simple enough, but I can't read most of it.
And other then that, I know nothing of you.

~With that, hellsmere stood back up again and headed for the door~

Tell you what, I have some things to attend to. If you walk with me while I work, I will listen to your story.

~then hellsmere opened the door as shadowcat followed eyeing the lizard very carefully~

Come and tell me first, how you got here.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:25 pm
(OOC: Dude, Thanks. *chuckles* Hey, no worries names are hard to come up with especially when you need one at the drop of a hat. haha. Ravin: Sweetheart, darling I beg you, this is just for me I speak for no one else, but could you please not use that like neon blue color when typing again? It took me forever to read that line cause it was hard on my eyes. I'm sorry. Miller: I loved the note that was funny! Interesting, but funny!)

Demon felt or heard something and quickly turned his hand moving swiftly to the hilt of his sword and his eyes narrowing at this strange creature that sat in his captain's quarters. He was ready to aid Shadowcat in the dispersal of this creature but like Shadowcat backed down when his Captain simply held out a hand.

Demon slowly lowers his hand from the hilt of his sword and eyes the creature for a time. However, seeing as how it was a lizard creature, whether bigger or not it was still a lizard creature, so left it to Shadowcat a natural enemy of such creatures. He figured she would be the best at watching it and knowing if it stepped a toe out of line and would end its life quicker...er would at least end its life.

He turned his attention back to Airiana and continued to tend to her once the others left the cabin.

Eclipse just quietly standing watching near Maskus by the wheel and waiting to see what item Maskus is going to hand over for him to hold till Maskus can fetch the Mask item that he wants in payment. (Basically the dude is chillin.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm
(OOC Moon- I'm sorry!! Is the purpley one better? I'll leave it like that if it is. I'm sorry!! I really had no clue!!)

As the captain and his crew were finally settling down they heard a soft *thump* come from the port side as a small boat hit it.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm
(OOC: Ravin: Thanks babe that's tons better I have no trouble reading it now. Thank you so much and I'm sorry to be a pain but some of those colors like that neon blue that it was are hard on my eyes and make it hard for me to read things. I'm sorry, but thank you for changing it I really do appreciate it. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm
(OOC Moon- No problem!! I don't mind changing things, that's easy. Also if you don't understand things that I type let me know! As a writer I need the experience. biggrin 3nodding )  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Eclipse while relaxing next to Maskus thought he heard a sound and though Maskus hasn't given him his collateral yet he had shook on it so would give his serves for now. That is unless Maskus went back on his word.

He leaves Maskus to steering the ship and walks over to the edge of the boat still holding his sheathed sword in one hand. He looks over the edge ready to deal with whatever be down there but found only a small boat and rose an eyebrow. He didn't like things that were empty that usually never meant anything good and not to mention this boat was already, questionable on its sailing ability in his book anyway.

He lifts his gaze to scan the sea to see if he could see any sign of what would have left an empty dingy perhaps the wreckage of another ship survivors or a clue to what was the cause of this empty dingy.

(OOC: I'm going to guess it was empty since you didn't say there was anything in it and I'm going to guess that it was hitting our ship. sweatdrop Hope I'm right. *nods* Alright Ravin you've got it and same to you if I ever post something that doesn't make since you let me know. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 pm
Eclipse didn't see anything, but he could swear he heard something. He couldn't quite place it. His thoughts, and all the others' thoughts, we interupted when 2 people landed in the middle of the deck. Both seemed to be birds of some sort. The female of the 2 was clad in white and didn't look at all friendly with her swords drawn. The other was a male, although he didn't look very nice, he seemed to be calmer than the other. The Lizard quickly ran back into the captain's quarters.

(OOC moon- Thank you for the set up!! It was perfect!! whee )  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm
(OOC: Sweet glad I could help darling! ^_^)

Eclipse didn't see anything which bothered him a dingy in the middle of the ocean with no other wreckage around that wasn't good, which kept him on his guard. So when he heard something he didn't dismiss it like so many do he glanced around as casually as possible but soon his answer was given when two, beings, landed near the hole in the middle of the deck.

He noticed his thoughts seemed to be a bit scattered and because of battles in his realm he shook his head and pulled his mind together he moves swiftly to stand near the captain, and his hand already gripped the hilt of his sword ready to do battle with these beings. He didn't like uninvited guests especially when he's just made a pact to protect the Captain of this vessel,and two he didn't like anyone having a weapon drawn and facing him that always indicated an enemy.

He eyes the pair and snaps out, "State your business." Old habits were hard to break he wasn't use to working under someone, he was use to being alone or being in-charge this was going to take time to get use to working under someone. However, for now he figured the Captain wouldn't mind after all he was probably wondering what they wanted too other wise this maybe the shortest pact in history.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm
The bird woman's red eyes focused in on Eclipse. She started to lean forward when the man raised his hand. Her wings pulled in tightly, her face showed she was highly displeased. The man took a step forward, putting himself between Eclipse and the bird woman. He started to speak, but the only sound that came from him was a set of high and low singing. A hiss came from inside the captain's quarters. The bird man stopped. His face was angry for a second before he reconposed himself.

"We require you to hand over the lizard at once."

His voice was not forceful, but it was clear he was not messing around.

(OOC When Dude gets around to it these 2 will have avi's with the rest of them on the first page)  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Eclipsed eyed these two especially the woman she seemed itching for a fight and he thought it could be highly interesting if nothing else. However, it seemed the male wasn't here for a fight at least...not for now. He noticed he got a bunch of "squawks" to his demand for why they were here.

He then heard the faint hiss of something coming from behind him and probably behind something since it sounded rather faint. Then he heard the demand from the male. He at least remembered this time that wasn't his call and he knew what he'd answer, but he turns his head slightly over his shoulder to see what his "Captain's" answer was to their demands.

(OOC: Awesome can't wait to see what they look like but it will have to cause this is my last post for the night. Wooohooo number 100 baby!!! Okay I'm off to bed you two have fun! ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1

~Hellsmere walked out of his new cabin listening to Klen talk when suddenly Klen dashed back inside the cabin and hellsmere heard a voice... ~

~Noticing the actions of his new crew member (Eclipse), he decided to take a more subtle approach to this problem~

I do not know who you are, but you might as well put away your weapons.
As you can see, my ship is in no condition to hold up under a battle right now and the individual that you want is currently under consideration as a crew member of mine. Besides, this IS my ship, and you should introduce yourselves and explain why you seek the lizard man so violently.
Unless you wish to seem rude?

~the captain raises one eyebrow and stares at the two intruders~  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 pm
A smile played on the edges of his mouth.

"Of course not. Your ship, your rules"

The bird man looked at the bird woman and gave her a nod. She gave him a horrified look, but did as was requested.

"I am Dairtic. This is my sister Creesa"

Dairtic gave a half bow toward Hellsmere. Creesa huffed, but gave a small bow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 pm
CHARACTER LIST - Post 1

Pleasure to meet you.

~with that shadowcat, who was watching everything from behind relaxed a little~

~hellsmere walked over to Dairtic and held out his hand~

My name is Captain Edward Hellsmere, and please forgive the rather tense moment, but you see, we just survived one battle and we aren't in any condition to fight another just yet.

~hellsmere eyed Creesa for a moment~

Perhaps I shouldn't shake your sisters hand. She looks as though she'd try to bite it off. "chuckle"  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:59 pm
Dairtic accepted Hellsmere's handshake.

"She would never be that rude."

Dairtic shot Creesa an angry glare. Creesa shivered, then reposed herself into a respectful stance. She held out her hand.

"It is... a pleasure to meet you."

Her eyes dart to the cabin, then to Dairtic. Dairtic shook his head. Creesa sighed and resumed her respectful stance.

"I do hope that you forgive are rudeness. Until a time as such when you decide to keep or cast out the lizardman, we wish to remain on this ship. Would that be acceptable?"  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff