Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm
No, not at all Zane. You should be with Luo out on the battlefield if anything... im just saying, the gennin are being sadly underestimated just because we havn't become chunnin yet. You and Luo were the lucky ones, become chunnin first time in. I think *bangs are covering my eyes* I think I should be assigned to a new team.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 pm
"Yeah right...as if I'm going to let you get assigned to a new team," Zane laughed as he blew wind from the palm of his hands, it wasn't that strong but it was enough to wisp away the bangs from Luna's eyes. "Tell you what, the next mission I get assigned to, I'm taking you with," Zane smiled at her as he looked her straight in the eyes.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 pm
Thats not the point..its not the point *is mumbling* *screams* I dont have the greed and the want to have the power. I just want the power to protect them.. *takes out a kunai and starts to charge but stops midway and falls to the ground* Theres something there keeping from all of us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 pm
Zane sighed as his clone appeared next to him and handed him the folders. The clone melted away and turned back into a puddle of water as Zane gathered the information from his clone. "Damn it," Zane muttered as he realized that he's being sent away again. "Do you think I want this power as well? My only wish was to have a normal life, this isn't what I wanted. I'm tired, tired of fighting, tired of traveling. But I can't have that now. Because this village needs to be protected, and I'm trying my best Luna I really am, but I'm just tired...ever since I came back from Suna, I've lost all motivation to keep moving forward," Zane said as his entire body slumps down and falls to the ground next to her. "What is it that you want me to do? What exactly do you want from me?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:42 pm
Im sorry Zane, I really am. *starts to shake* But we both really sound so stupid right now. The gennin who wants to fight but dosn't want power, and the chunnin who has power but has lost the will to fight *starts laughing* Its sounds like some dumb fairytale my mom would tell me... *smiles* I think, I just want to know where all gonna be ok. *sees the folders in his hands* Just promise me, before you go on your missions, youll make sure we havn't lost our sanity?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 pm
Zane couldn't help but laugh at her comment. She wants to fight, yet doesn't have power, he doesn't, yet he has the power to. "Well, rank isn't everything you know. And it's too late for that, we're both pretty insane already," Zane pointed out and began to laugh again. "I promise you we'll be okay. With my power, I will make sure that we're all going to be better than okay, we're going to be great," Zane said as he clenched his fist.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Zane couldn't help but laugh at her comment. She wants to fight, yet doesn't have power, he doesn't, yet he has the power to. "Well, rank isn't everything you know. And it's too late for that, we're both pretty insane already," Zane pointed out and began to laugh again. "I promise you we'll be okay. With my power, I will make sure that we're all going to be better than okay, we're going to be great," Zane said as he clenched his fist.

Yeah, I guess thats true. *smiles* Beggers cant be chosers *punches him in the arm* Dont stress about it man *looks out the window* We have a whole village to depend on. And once I become more powerful, Ill be able to fight right alongside you guys. I cant wait for the next chunnin exams. Ive almost mastered the clonging techinique you were teaching me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 pm
"You mean the water reflection clone? That's great, it's definitely better than your average clone," Zane said as he flinched from her punch. She's pretty strong already, Zane thought as he didn't let the fact that it hurt show. He rose up and stretched his legs out and sighed, "I'm sorry, but I need to be going now. Unfortunately with all the jounins gone and the genins not able to leave the village without supervision, it's fallen on me to deliver these folders."  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm
((Seriously luna needs to be a chuunin))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm
Oh, definitly. *gets up* Listen Zane, im sorry about all the freakiness that went on today. I guess I just needed.....inspiration. And I hate this stupid gennin supervision rule, I was going to go get some of my training books from my home in the sound but I got stopped by some jounin. Oh well. *goes to leave* Good luck on your trip, and come swing by my room when you get back. Ill make some homemade ramen. 3nodding  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:12 pm
((I agree, and me and luo should be jounins by now))

"I won't be back for a while, I actually have to go to three different places this time around but I promise that the first thing I do is come see you. Homemade ramen sounds delicious," Zane laughed as he put on his backpack. He placed the folders safely inside as he strapped it to his back. "Alright then, I'm off, take care of yourself Luna, I believe in you," Zane said as he exits the compound. "Oh and feel free to come here or invite anyone in here to train, you have my blood so it should be easy," Zane yelled out to her before leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:27 pm
((You really think I should be a chunnin? But I didnt pass the exams))

*yells back* Dont get yourself killed or Ill have to kick your butt! sweatdrop *mumbles* Be safe. 3nodding  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:30 pm
((it doesn't matter, personally i thought the exams were weird anyways, besides you've come a long way))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Gasping for air, his face turned blue, he put Arianna down at the front of the Dojo. He went up to the door and immediately pricked his finger. His blood seeped out and placed it on the scanner. His blood was positive and the door opened. Before he went inside, he turned to Ari. "You'll have to wait here, unless you suddenly became a Hyouton." He smiled and flicked the hair out of his face.
User Image

((For people that don't know, I am using the pic on the bottom! I am not in anything that says I'm from Kumo. Please do not meta game either or I will hunt you down with Masumi.))  

D a i j b

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 pm
((She can come in as long as she's with you, we're not biased lol but i will say no one's here at the moment))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff