Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:05 pm
(every one else follow along, but try to be quick about it)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:27 am
Following obediently she stepped into the teleporter, disappearing to the front gate.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:36 pm
Returning to his room, Demonic laid the sword back down on his bed as the faint glow of red faded. Not this time old friend...it's to risky... He grabbed his two daggers and walked to the teleporter and stepped on it, reapearing near the front gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:05 pm
((Gaah! I feel so bad! I assume.. I should leave my mission 0_o...... dangit.. I have the worst time with things))*Thea sighed to herself, she stayed in one place, the wind blew her hair to the side, she just stood there... she then continued to walk*  

TaoKitty

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:11 pm
(( Atleast your getting on more though ^__^))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:39 pm
(( I guess 3nodding ... Thanks for pointing out that poin*Tongue Twister O_o I hope we are allowed to talk like this since I always get worried easily xp ))  

TaoKitty

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:40 pm
deathstar175
"I am sorry to be pushy... Karo was it? But if you will please put your name and abilities on this sheet of paper we will start this urgent mother of a mission." said Desta a bit exasperated handing the paper and pen to Karo. "We need to complete this mission before the next full moon, or well... no one will be happy..." She cringed at the thought of the upcoming danger... "And where is Evan..." Meanwhile at Evan's room the registrar had gotten out the heavy fire power, trying to wake up Evan. "I don't remember these walls being set to such a durability in the last Remodel..."
((sorry for taking so long, computer had to be fixed)) "ok" she takes the form and finds a pen, filling it out and giving it back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:21 pm
The call from Desta came through to the night crew on watch. Immediately they set to work starting up the trandimensional Engines to power the main Cannon on the Flyin' fortress. "ALL MEMBERS STILL IN THE FORTRESS PLEASE REPORT TO THE COMMAND ROOM" came a booming voice from nowhere as lines started appearing everywhere all leading to the central command room near the Heart of the Flyin' Fortress. On the outside of the fortress a change had already started, its walls had become semi malleable and were starting to flow into a predesigned formation, something almost like a Dragon, but larger with a more tech based look. The inside of the castle seemed to remain unchanged though... The fortress began moving rapidly toward Byako City... The loud voice came again, "EVERYONE TO YOUR LESS THAN LETHAL BATTLE STATIONS!!!"  

deathstar175

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:43 pm
Evan traveled through the long tubes in the fortress whirling and twirling around in loops and staight-lines. After a while of traveling and some dizziness later he finally was shot out of the tube and dumped into his bedroom over his cloud bed. He sought a soft landing in the cloud, but forgot to change his density so that way he could stay on the cloud; and went straight through the cloud and hit the floor with a smack. Evan got up dizzily and climbed onto the cloud then fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:28 am
A young girl stepped into the registering office of the Hunter's Clan. Her long blonde hair was tied at the nape of her neck with a black silk ribbion and she wore something akin to a cross between the outfit of a japaneese priestess and a ninja. Making her way to the register, she picked up an exam form and began to write.

((It is okay if I join, right?))

Name: Star
Prior Experience: None
Other: Enjoys long walks on the beach, fighting ninjas, is currently single, hates horny guys, and will often pounce upon unsuspecting people just to see the look on their faces.
Abilities: Minor priestess powers, mostly ninja based arts. Will probably be to blame for throwing stars in your door or a shruiken by your head when you wake up.  

Starfire619

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:29 am
"Good," said the registrar to the new girl looking at the paper, "Your a bit younger than some of our other cadets, but that shouldn't be a problem." Meanwhile a line appeared on the ground leading to her room, down a hallway and right next to Evan's. "Just follow that line to your room and come back here when you want to recieve a mission."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:44 pm
The girl nodded and swept off, finding her room with no difficulty. Setting a small satchet of items on her bed, she moved silently back to the front hall, a katana hanging from her waist. "What do we need to do?" She asked, her deep blue eyes inquiring.  

Starfire619

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:01 pm
"There is a ball being held for some aristocrats we have been asked to send a Hunter there to stand as a guard incase anything happens. On a side note there has been numerous sightings of a strange man lurking around that area. Do you accept the mission?" said the registrar to Star.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:32 am
A dangerous smile spread across Star's face. "Most certainly. Is there any description of this strange man available?"  

Starfire619

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:03 am
"Only that he has blue hair and likes to prey on women at these balls. SO you had best be careful, we dont want any deaths if it can be helped." said the Registrar, "Here is a map to the correct mansion." She then took a rediculously complicated map out of her desk and handed it to Star.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff