Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Problem Member Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am
Not really I just saw what he was doing with the Chesire Neko Henge to pass through a seal and then reading through it more it is too much of a god mod unless he changes it into a genjutsu and goes through kats approval as well

As for the handcuff things that is already using a bloodline that he doesn't have and sealing techniques that he doesn't have that is unfair advantage as well the whole deal with the weapon not able to escape without outside help  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 pm
Ok so appearently havock is abusing his power and had one of his goons attack and kill kai, while they were in the quiz room. And havock just stood back and did nothing about it. Does anyone else think this is a little unfair, since kai did nothing bad enough to get killed off. And havock who suppose to make sure this stuff doesnt happen, just sat back and let it happen by his own guy.

Edit: Oh wait he had a reason, Kai cheated so he felt that was justification enough to kill him off and make him start all over. We trying to get people active ehre, not beat down people who just started  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 pm
When did this happen??
Sorry it got crazy when I was away and then suddenly it was said everyone leave the quiz room and the fights started
Though kai seems ehhh about it
Mmmm well was it an autokill??
Though I would say he would let him be killed because of rp reasons and all plus kai rpc was kinda dead meat in the exams.... he got his fingers cut off in a fight he was at
But yeah that is unfair for being someone who suppose to keep some order in the exams  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm
well as i edited it, he felt cheating was justification enough to kill him  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm
I have told you time and time again that havock abuses any power given to him aside from what he already has. Proof of that is when he banned that friend of koi's simply because "he annoyed me". This chunin exam is just another reason for him to say "look at me the new strongest person in the guild. I can do whatever the ******** I want".
Naito, what pretty much happened was kai tried to cheat. Blood saw it, and set up a bit of a trap with his iron sand. Havock somehow knew this, and let it begin. After a bit of of a talk between kai and blood where kai set up a defense, blood went to town torturing kai's RPC before killing it with havock sitting there doing s**t ******** all, before blood pretty much gathered up the parts of kai and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm
Well that's not enough to kill I would of just disqualified maybe beat him up........ and take a leg jk
though then again it's havoc I'm not to surprise about that though
death is pretty harsh

also there's something I wanted to say when I was going through all the matches it seems dizzle made a jutsu that uses his teleporting abilities of his clan to get away though his clan specifically says noncombat only
soo just wanted to bring it out since well he doesn't like me and just argued about how it should be allowed for that one jutsu....

edit: Ahhh I see now
well that is still harsh  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm
*Sigh* I am seriously one more problem away from taking control of this exam from havock. He isn't doing s**t to stop any of this stuff, he actually planned on killing two fighters to get another arena started with an explosion they couldn't avoid at their current level, then goes and counters my saving of them by saying "I got all I need. You guys leave now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Well his exams at the moment really at least got most of the people fighting and all
though there is problems and that sucks
Well yeah that volcano part got to my nerves......

Ahhh okay somehow I was put to proctoring three matches crying I'm stretch thin as it is as well I need to do my match though I haven't gotten one yet... so where is all the other proctors?? there's people missing some.....  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 pm
Yeah I know. He didn't bother to inform any of his proctors this stuff was starting, so a lot of them didn't even know, or quite possibly still don't know. And from what I saw, you were proctoring two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 pm
Meeee too
though the arenas are confusing people are fighting in different places and well I got six and seven
but seven has different fighters and well I'm suppose to proctor Fenrir and Malgar match so now I'm proctoring that one now sooo there ya go  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:37 pm
hey guys my comps fixed sorry for being inactive over the weekend, so we have a problem in the V.C.'s?

Hmm, well you know that there is a bunch of people that wanted kai dead,..I'm not one of them, and that still doesn't make it right but there is not gonna be a lot to accuse havok of, kai was gonna get killed anyway, and havok wasn't going to let kai become a chunnin even if he passed.

That might be something useful to say, we were supposed to have a person who didn't have a reason to hate or like the compeditors of the chunnin exam but Havok was constantly harrassing kai, luckily kai is a good sport and has put up with a lot of s**t...sure he's sorta of a noob and is a bit irratating but he's still even in the guild after being attacked and killed twice at gennin by higher ranks and getting his fingers chopped off and getting attacked by snakes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 pm
Well sort of sounds like that though I don't know really  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm
Vets are alowed two RPCs correct?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 pm
Yeah  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]