Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Saika breathed heavily as she traveled in the underdarks. so kept looking over her shoulder to make sure no one had followed her. Her mind was so flustered with questions and the acheing pain of the multiple wounds that covered her body. She couldn't even mask her own precence her mind was so confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm
"Don't worry I didn't forget you. I have some stuff for you to carry as well. Makes it easier for us to maneuver if we don't have to carry as much." Marstren came over and dropped a loaded pack on the ground next to the girl. "We have to carry our own weight so you get a pack as well. Unfortunately that guy wondered off would've been nice to split it four ways." Marstren began helping Scorch pack his share of equipment before he went and pulled on his pack.

"Hope you can carry that along with that guy's weapons. Yes I can smell them it's pretty hard to hide the scent considering he probably had those for a long time. You better return those as soon as we find him. Dead or Alive." Scorch kept his voice low so Marstren wouldn't flip out and started to head down the path shortly after Marstren passed by.  

Darastri lexex

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Troa walked, nearing the outskirts of the town. Sighing, he leaned against a tree for a quick rest. Looking around, he found what he wanted. Drawing his katana, he took a quick swipe at a sturdy looking branch. Catching it as it fell, he striped it of the excess branches and sticks before testing the strength of the stick. Satisfied with it, he started to walk once more using the new walking stick to support much of his weight. "Damn...either I need to cut back on the smokes...or the steak... I don't really wanna do either... I like steak..." He muttered to himself as he kept moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 am
Saika lay restlessly in the underdarks as she messed with her wounds. Most of the went really deep but lucky for her the one across her right eye didn't go to far. Blood ran down her face and from out wounds as she tried to keep moving but the pain was becomeing unbareale. maybe i should just go to the surface and take this pain away... she said trying to think of other things.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 am
cassie signed looking around grabing the pack she dragged her hair though her now uncovered hair she had token off her bandana the night before as she fallowed she looked around signing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm
((Freakin construction cut our telephone wire...and blah blah I'm back. so if I dissapeer again blame construction unless I say otherwise.))

"Hey there it is. Such a small town with such bad defenses. The best they can do is a wood fence? That wouldn't even keep out a lazy robber." Marstren looked over the five foot wood steaks jammed into the ground.

"No wonder they are sending evacuation vehicles to this place. They must not think they are of any importance or they might be fullish and think they're too tough? Either way we need to get the area secure and then keep it that way till the carriers come." Scorch dropped the gear only taking some surveillance supplies when he took off.

Marstren waited a minute and then began searching his pack for binoculars, and some various other supplies. Putting on his Duster and filling the pockets with what he needed. Though totally prepared he leaned against the fence and started whistling.  

Darastri lexex

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:30 am
1. Gaianame: Chickenwing21 (will soon be changed to SotaAlpha)
2. Charecter name: Resrai
3. Race: Fire Dragon
3-2 Age: 49
4. Alliance: Humans
5. Bio: Resrai has heard of dragons once living on Earth but for years believed Earth to be just a myth...until the scientists came through. He was young then and when he finally saw what was becoming of there ancient allies he knew he had to stop it. He has not actually spoken with humans but acts on impuls hoping to save them. He traines long and hard as his skills build. One day he will find a partner and together they will win.
6. Apperance: Despite the usuall red appearence of a Fire Dragon, Resrai is more of a metallic red, almost silver. He is a bit thinner than the average dragon but his strength is anything but below average.
7. Weapons: Resrai despises guns but will use anything available at the time if it will help. (No specific weapon)
8. Other: Still being quite young, he tends to make himself seem better then he really is. He talks big but is never totally sure if he can back it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 am
Resrai sighed. He was completely lost. He has heard about Earth but doesn't know the geography of it. He has been travelling by foot for quite a while to avoid being seen but it is taking quite a tole on his feet. I'll rest here for a while and treat my blisters. He sat on a fallen tree and using small puffs of hot air slowly burned away the dead, falling off, scales. They will eventually grow back, like human skin.  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am
Saika felt a fire dragons presence a little ways away. Oh great then sent someone out to finish me off... now what am i going to do... she thought as she tryed to stand and move away from Resrai's presence. Although Saiak was in the underdark her presence could be sensed above ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 am
His head suddenly flicked around; back and fourth. Another was here with him. Friend or foe; he can not tell. He was immediately on his back feet. If they could see him, he would try to seem as big and strong as possible. Not sure if it would work. He isn't a very large dragon.  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm
As Saika struggled to move her wounds let drips of blood stain the underdark. The smell of her blood hung in the air. At least he can't attack me until i surface... Saika thought still struggleing to get away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm
The smell of blood suddenly flooded his nostrils. They were in pain and without help they would probably die. He was too kind for his own good. He began to search for them. Whoever, or whatever, it is, they need help. Please! Come out! I can help you! I won't hurt you! I hope I can help...at least I can stop the bleeding.  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 pm
Saika's eyes lit up thats right in all this pain i forgot to mask my presence... she thought leting her surprise disappear. There's nothing that you can do... or at least not till the sun is gone... Saika said letting her voice travel from the underdark as she laid back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm
How about this? He used his tail to knock down tree after tree then pilled them into a large shelter that was pitch black on the inside. It was big enough for a dragon larger than him and himself. I blocked out the sun...and I can't see anything but this should make you a bit more comfortable.  

SotaAlpha

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 pm
Saika moved under the shelter and rised from the underdark. Wounds covered her. They were deep and blood ran down her scales from the wounds. Saika looked up at him this might be a very bad idea... she thought.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff