Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:30 pm
Tale being the complete airhead she was, didn't realize Chris's advances nor did she understand Meero's feeling at the time. Instead Tale leaned downwards resting her head against the smooth white table which the 4 sat around (and on). The table itself was a simple white metal table almost like the others around them each with a different fruit design on them, thus the scheme for the Smoothie/Refreashment stand. The Table the 4 were at was designed with a strawberry in the center and had strawberry vines around the edges.

Her chin felt the cold smooth surface of the table as she rested it, there Tale took interested looks at Pim. Not being afraid of Pim nemore she took this time to actually study the small yet mythical creature up close. There Tale waved the straw in front of the dragon awaiting for it to take it into his mouth. Once doing so Tale let out a pleasent smile and a simple "heh-heh." As if she just caught Pim or something. "Looks like it may work." Tale smiled and then slowly pulled up her other arm and tilted her head to rest it there. She was feeling rather sore leaning on her chin/jaw.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:46 pm
"Work for what?" Pim had already forgotten the primary purpose of the straw and was instead chewing on the end of it for no apparent reason. "Funny stick thing." Pim finally loses interest in the straw and clambers up Tale's arm then hops onto her head. From there he surveyed their surroundings, bobbing his his head and making excited little clicking sounds.

"My looks?" Well, Meero did suppose he looked a bit strange, but he had not known it was that distracting. Moving right along, Meero pointed at the menu randomly and peered at what lay under his finger. "I think I will try that one... Strawberry Kiwi Banana Bash? How odd. That one then." Pim perked up and stared at Meero as the moment he made his decision the boy stood quickly to go to the counter and order. Perhaps too quickly; he would have to get out of this escape mentality sometime. He peered back over his shoulder at Chris, turned red at whatever entered his mind just then and hurried off to get that drink. Maybe he would try being braver tomorrow.  

Tameka

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:09 pm
Christopher nodded to Meero as he asked him about his looks as if it was the first time he had received a compliment about his looks. That was was more than just adorable but it was amusing as well. A small flickered across his face as he deduced that Meero was more than just uncomfortable and intimitated by the 'affection' that he was receiving from Christopher. He could tell through Meero's anxious behaviour. This is why he loved shy boys like Meero, they were easy to read and interactions were always kept lay-back and fun--nonetheless.

From what he can tell, Meero seems to always run away from really uncomfortable situations and tends to look pretty much everywhere but source that caused him to shy away. Christopher was actually analyzing Meero, he's a person that calculates almost everything, it's almost an obsession.

Snapping out again of his little calculating state, he almost out a hysterical snikker as he saw Meero quickly glanceing back at him. Christopher drew his hand upwardly and with a high-pitch voice, he called out for Meero, "Ah, Meero, can you take out my order too?" He acted as if he was like a shy girl now, shrugging and smiled timidly to Meero, placing a finger on his lips, his gaze somewhat looking at the ground and from time to time would look back at Meero.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:29 pm
Tale rose an eyebrow as she watched Pim chew at the small coffee straw. One of Her green ponytai fell down and spilled onto the smooth white table. She then used her other hand which didn't support her head to point at the small straw. "That was for you to drink your drink remember?" Tale said kindly reminding the dragon. Then without warning Pim leaped upwards onto Tale's arm and scrambled up to her head.

Tale flinched from the small claws (i assume pim has them) which tickled Tale's sensetive skin, she squirmed a bit as the unfamiliar touch of poking from Pim's skin rubbed up against on the top of her head. Pim seemed to have no trouble keeping balance on the top of her head. Tale then straightened up her head from her laying position on her arm. She brushed back a couple of strands of hair which made its way in front of her eyes when she straightened up. She then looked over at her drink which she left on the table.

"Ah! I forgot to get a straw!" she exclaimed and then looked at Christopher request Meero to get his order. Tale then rose her hand figuring it was a good time to suggest Meero to get something for her too. "And i would like a straw please Meero!" She said with a smile and tilted her head forgetting PIm was on her head for a quick second there. ((assuming Meero will do the request of the two)) She then turned to face Christopher and kept her smile on her face. "Meero is so nice! Isn't he Christopher?"  

KuraiGekkou

Tameka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:42 pm
"Not need a straw. Fun to chew, though. But Pim is all chewed out." The headtilt set Pim off balance and he tumbled sideways off of Tale's head, but recovered and flew up to the table. "Pim meant to do that... wanted straw after all!" And so Pim pounced the straw and chewed on it some more.

Meero just nodded in response to the girls... well, sure, Chris was not a girl but he certainly enjoyed looking like one. It was actually somewhat easier to think of the two of them as the girls. "Strawberry milkshake and Strawberry Kiwi Banana Bash, please." Meero requested from the server behind the counter. He pulled out his ID to hand to the server before grabbing a straw. Then he silently scolded himself and grabbed two more. It would not do to remember Tale's straw and forget straws for Chris and himself. He then waited paitiently as he watched the drinks being made. Once in possession of the drinks, straws and his ID he murmurs a quiet "Thank you." and heads back to the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:01 pm
"Aww... isn't he," he said with another really girlish tone tilting his head, claping his hands together to placed it on his cheeks--like anyways other girl would do when they find anything cute before their eyes. "But he is fine if I do say so myself," he continued, giving in a quick nod at Tale, while he continued to observe Meero's back from far away. There was something about it back that nearly gave him a wild impulse to just trail his sling hand down on Meero's back. Weird impulse, but it was just to make Meero's nose bleed and watch him steam up.

He waited them for Meero to come back with the drinks and the straws that dear beloved Tale had asked. His smile, that was plastered on his triangular face linger for a very long time and only grew brighter when Meero came back with the goods.

A small 'eh heh' escaped from his lips as he reached his hand out to take his strawberry milkshake. "Aw Meero, thank you, that was very, very, very kind of you love." Again he let out a small giggle and tilt his head and clapped his hands together.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:32 am
"well i do have to abmit that is pretty cool" she said trying to smile the best she could. she couldn't believe that the first person she actually got into a conversation with was a water manipulator. in some ways she was happy because she might be able to be friends with her and in others it scared her because of the things in the past that had happened to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:00 am
((all chewed out. haha))

As Tale tilted her head to the side she felt Pim's scaley body slid down the side of her face. She squeezed her eyes shut from the feeling of it and shrugged her shoulders. Until Pim seemingly glided downwards onto the table and attack the straw again. Tale opened her eyes and watched in amusment as Pim chewed on the straw again. The sharp little teeth made small tiny holes in the straw. Tale watched Chris in a bit uneasment as he placed his hands on his cheeks in a gurlish manner. It just occured to Tale that Chris's skin was very unusual fair and smooth for a guy. It was possibly even more fair then Tale's.

Her stomach somewhat flipped as Chris seemingly 'stared' and Meero and got a gleem in his eye. It was the look of like a hunter would give to its prey. She decided to not encourage Chris anymore whatever he was planning. Soon enough Meero returned and got straws for all 3 of them. Tale hapilly took one from Meero and nodded. "Thank you Meero!" She cried out happily (Of course this compliment was nothing compared to Chris's) and bapped one end of the straw onto the table causing the paper around the straw to rip open and reveal a transparent straw. She then pulled it and crumpled up the paper seal with one of her hands. Stuck it through the opening in the smoothie cup meant for the straw.

She then took a short sip from her smoothie and looked at the other people about the Lounge area. She spot from the corner of her eye a seemingly couple enjoying their time together and the gurl seemingly getting out of her seat happy about something. Two gurl's socializing while one seemed rather nervous. And then acouple of other's cramming for a test. At that thought of books and studying Tale almost chocked on her smoothie and rose up out of her seat.

"WAH! I forgot about the books i was suppose to get! They are still on the table!" She called out. She then looked over at Meero and Chris and did a quick poliet bow twoards the Two. "I! I really have to go get those books! or else the High priests will be angry!" she then took another bow and looked over at Pim. "here you go!" She called out a bit too loudly and nudged her smoothie over to Pim. "You can try mines if you like Pim! I dun't think they allow smoothies in the libary anways!" And with that statement Tale took yet another Bow before turning about and darting off twoards the Stairs to the elevator out of the Dorm buildings.

Almost crashing into the nearby people.  

KuraiGekkou

Tameka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Meero blinked a couple of times at Chris before he managed a quiet. "You're welcome." And another "You're welcome" directed at Tale before he settled back into his seat. He popped off the top from his cup and unwrapped his straw to drop into the cup and have a sip. The reason for removing the top became apparent as Pim darted over to hang over the edge of Meero's cup and slurp at the contents within.

Then suddenly Tale was on her feet and moving away, talking about books she apparently left at the library. She pushed her smoothie over to Pim and bowed before Meero could work his lips into saying "Goodbye!" Pim craned his head toward the abandoned cup and darted over to it. Meero instinctively reached over and removed the lid before Pim could make a mess. That out of the way, Pim latched onto the cup and stuck his head right in.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Evadne smiled and sat down beside Rei."Yeah,lot's of people freaked out back home when I did things like that."She said and laughed,then her smile quickly dropped and her laughter cut off.Evadne furrowed her brow in an annoyed manner and glared at a random wall."Of course I didn't get to do things like that much,only around close friends."The water manipulator said then perked up,smiling once more."But past is past right?It doesn't matter now!"Evadne said and tossed the water into the ari,catching it in her mouth and swallowing it."Mmm...nothing like clean water.I don't know how anyone drinks anything else!"  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:15 am
Tomoro walked in slowly to the Jungle Chill Room, glancing at all the people around her. "I wonder... if he's here yet..." WHAT IF I GOT THE WRONG AREA!? AND HE ABANDONS ME!? Tomoro groaned over these thoughts, recieving a couple of groans from students drinking smoothies and casually talking. After pacing around for a bit, she decided to buy a bubble tea.

"One... wait a minute, please." Tomoro put a finger up, looking at the menu, her cheeks puffed up and her eyes reading the large colorful sign. "Pinapple tea...? No... apple...." She looked at the cashier, and tilted her head. "Can I just get a smoothie?" "Sure," the cashier replied. "What kind." "Damnit!" Tomoro exclaimed, getting a weird look from the workers in the shop. She glanced from the flavor apple to the flavor zuccini. What kind of person would drink a zuccini flavored smoothie? That's so nasty, she thought, shaking her head. "I'll take... the banana smoothie. That sounds good." The cashier pushed the little buttons on the cash register, and it popped open with a 'chaching!' "6.50." Tomoro dug into the pouch on her dress, and pulled out seven dollars, handing it to the worker. "50 cents is your change. Thank you." With that, a younger looking girl with an attitude brought over the smoothie, pushing it out so Tomoro could reach. She bowed, and the girl looked at her funny before walking back to work.

Tomoro swiveled around, grabbed a straw, and headed towards a bean bag cushion, where she sat down, her dress flowing around her as if she was a large black rose that had fallen on the ground. She moved her eyepatch up, and took a large drink of her smoothie through the straw. So many people... where's Bukotsu...? Tomoro calmly waited, like a loyal dog, staring at the girls and boys around her.

Lifting her eyepatch while nobody was looking, she was right; there were two people making out in a corner. She sighed, and quickly put her eyepatch on. A group of boys could be seen pointing at her, and from what she heard, they were saying such things as 'pirate' and 'hang her.' Tomoro closed her eyes, and rubbed them, making sure there weren't any tears coming out; that was another thing guys tried to do to her when she was little, tie her up by ropes and leave her there. Tomoro shook the thoughts out of her head, and took another sip of the smoothie, trying to forget her past; it just kept coming back to haunt her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:21 am
Bukotsu walked into the lobby to grab a quick bite, but he found that people stared at him... He heard them whisper as he walked by and the room seemed to quiet with his prescence in there. He saw Tomoro and smiled as he walked towards her, "Well looks like you found where I come to just grab a quick bite".

Bukotsu looked at the smoothie in her hand and laughed slightly, "You know, the bubble teas and smoothies in here are too expensive, you had to pay like 6 or 7 dollars correct?" Bukotsu smiled as he kept his focus on her. Some girls were whispering, 'what's he doing with her?' and others saying, 'Whoa I didn't think he was into that kind of a girl'.

Bukotsu hearing all of this seemed to have a frown on his face slightly, "Would you like to head out now? It seems some of the students in here are a bit rude..." Bukotsu said as he was turning to head out the lounge.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Lukan walked into the arcade of thestudent lounge nd sighed. It was the firs time he was i here befre and he noticed a crowed arond the Time Crisis machine. He scratched his head squeezing through the crowed to see a young girl playing the game with awiered outfit that ooked very familiar to him. She was playing an upper classmen and by the look of his face he was loosing teribly. The game ended and the girl turned aroundto look triumphant. "Aright! Who's next?" She said giving a toothy grin. No one answered as if shy or thought they'd be humiliated. "I'll try mu luck." Lukan said squeezing through he rest of the crowd and up to the machine. The girl looked surprised to see Lukan then grined again. "Alright, whoever has the highest score at the end of each round wins." Serenity told him. Both took tookthe guns and got ready.

Te game began with a smooth start, each player shot as ifthey were pros. Each landing a head or chest shot three times to get the max score. Neitheof them used anything except the pistol and it was quite easy for them. Aftr each round the scorestallied up, only to find that both players tied each round. Thy put down the guns and put out there hands. "Looks lie neither of us have slacked off." Lukan said smiling. Serenity took his hand with a firm shake. "Yup, you better be good at alchemy by now." She said as the walked out of te arcade as the other student gawked a what they just done.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:34 pm
"i wish i knew how to use my power as well as you know how to use yours." she looked around the room and then back at Evadne. "back where i come there was no one who could train me so i sort of ended up here looking for someone who could."  

kari_mimi2001

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:52 pm
"Yes... I... I don't like this place." Tomoro stammered as she finshed up the last of her smoothie, standing up. She gathered the extra black lace on her dress, and began walking behind Bukotsu, not to close and not to far away.

When she neared the exit, the same group of boys that called her a pirate had come up behind her, and the main one; shaggy hair, small eyes, big nose, snorted slightly and brought out his huge foot, stepping on her dress, causing Tomoro to fall back onto the ground. Stay strong... this hasn't happened in a while... actually, not for 5 years or so.... Tomoro didn't breathe for a moment, caught by surprise, and began to stand up once again when another boy, scars over his face, his hair gelled up into a mohawk, kicked her in the knees, forcing her back down. Students began to stare, the girls gossiping like crazy. Tomoro heard the words 'ex-boyfriend, revenge', and 'she probably asked for it.'

Tomoro's eyebrows lowered, and she scowled as she got up once again, beginning to walk forward. The third stranger extended his arm suddenly, and grabbed her by the hair, beginning to shout. "We don't need any damn pirates in this school, you little b***h. We ought to hang you." Clearly pissed, Tomoro lowered her hand slowly, into a seemingly invisible patch on her dress, pulling out a revolver. "Stand back. You think I'm a pirate? What if I told you I was? I'll shoot off all your damn fingers if you don't let go of me, now." The first stranger, shocked at the least, unleashed her hair, and Tomoro forced herself into an isosceles stance, pointing the gun at the five bullies. "Leave. Now. Go find some geek in the arcade room, or something." The men glared at her, but then turned around, hands in their pockets, off to go play DDR or something.

"Damn men. I hate them all. Can't stand anyone tougher looking than them." Completely forgetting Bukotsu was in front of her, she looked down, and began to shuffle past him, ashamed that she had to show that side of her.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff