Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
"Is that so. Well little brother believe it or not. This planet Earth, it is my home, along with several others of saiyan blood. And as for the others powers that have arrived well they dont matter because there about to be history. Now if you'll excuse me ive got some demons to exorcise", as vegeta spoke his power flared up again.

rofl " Ha ha ha ha " ... " Home " ... ? What is this your talking about home , * Planet Vegeta * is once again our home fool. Father would cast you out for sure if he ever heard you say this * E - arth * was your home. What have these aliens done to you Vegeta ... ?

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun , did Prince Vegeta just call * E - arth * his home ? ... Beep Beep

(( Yeah , he must have bumped his head or something. The guys gone crazy , can't believe once a saiyan warrior bent on destruction now a " Alien Lover " ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 pm
*Goten looked confused. Then said* Well we have one but my Dad always told me to keep it safe never give it to any one unless they really needed it.*Mikenno sied*Well I really need it. I can sense that you have strong power level. Haven't you sensen't whats going on out there. Yeah but my day left 3 days ago telling me not to leve the house and don't head towerds the city. Oh what is going on any way?.If I tell you will you give me the Dragon ball? Because I need it.Tell me first*Mikenno feeled him in on what was going on.*Wow thats bad. I wish I could go fight them. Well you should. Some rules are meant to be broken.I can't if it's as bad as you say I should stay here and prothact my mom. I understand. Ok know that you understand the what I'm dealing with could I have the Dragon Ball? Most deffentely*Goten went in to the back of the house to get the ball. He came right back* Thanks This means a lot Goten.Any thing to help Earth. How many do you have now.All of themReally WOW. Good. One more thing Do you know were your dad is?What do you want with my dad?Theres severl powerful warriors not counting my self looking for him. He's gone missing Did he say were he was going?No but he did take a lot of Capsules with him Do you know witch ones?No but the only one I remember for sure was the space capsule OK thanks that was very helpful. See ya around* Mikenno now with all 7 Dragon balls went to go find so were to Summon Shen-Long.*  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 pm
The tall show demon finished devouring the human he had been feeding on. " Seems they have finally arrived brothers." The rest of the horde turned and faced the approaching Saiyans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 pm
*Mikenno flew to the safest place were the dragon could be summoned kame house*  

Nerdalous

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
Dog Lord Taishomaru
"Is that so. Well little brother believe it or not. This planet Earth, it is my home, along with several others of saiyan blood. And as for the others powers that have arrived well they dont matter because there about to be history. Now if you'll excuse me ive got some demons to exorcise", as vegeta spoke his power flared up again.

rofl " Ha ha ha ha " ... " Home " ... ? What is this your talking about home , * Planet Vegeta * is once again our home fool. Father would cast you out for sure if he ever heard you say this * E - arth * was your home. What have these aliens done to you Vegeta ... ?

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun , did Prince Vegeta just call * E - arth * his home ? ... Beep Beep

(( Yeah , he must have bumped his head or something. The guys gone crazy , can't believe once a saiyan warrior bent on destruction now a " Alien Lover " ))

Vegeta looked at Cajun with an annoyed look on his face. "The saiyan homeworld was destroyed years ago, Cajun. How long do you intend on keeping up this farce. And frankly your views or the views of our deceased father mean next to nothing to me. So what do you want, a reunion dinner", Vegeta said in a sarcastic tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:09 am
*Mikenno made it to Kame House. but he notice something. No one was there.* Hello any one here Master Rosie? No one here. Well the fewer the people the better ok now*Mikenno layed out all the Dragon Balls on the ground* Ok lets do this. ALL MIGHTY DRAGON I SUMMON YOU COME FORT GRANT MY WISH *Mikenno waited for a reaction. The clouds gathered the sky darkend. Lighting cracked the sky. The balls shied brighter then before. Then the Dragon flew out of the Dragon Balls. First a golden looking snake. But He changed colors. Shen-Long covered the sky.*With a loud voice the Dragon said*Make your wish*Mikenno stepped forward and made a wish* Almighty Shen-Long I Wish for the Ryu-Was*The Dragon said with an even louder voice* It shall be done*The Ryu-Was appearedin front of Mikenno*One more wish. One more. I forgot about that. *Mikenno thought about what the next the wish should be for* I know I wish....  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am
User Image
~Kerika~

Things just didn't look good. Not a all...
The Prince and his brother were still arguing. She didn't dare to say a word; it wasn't her business anyways.
But that wasn't the only problem. She could feel as the demons kis grew stronger everytime.

-"That doesn't makes sense... What are they doing?"-
Whatever was the cause, if it continued that way, the situation could turn out very bad.

Just when she thought things couldn't get any worst, she saw a gigantic dark cloud, covering the sky on the south.

-"What the...???"- She couldn't undestand what she was seeing. What was that? Was it related to the demons?
She realized Mikenno was on that direction, and she wondered if he had caused it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm
Vegeta peered of into the distance and saw the approaching dark clouds. Immediately he knew what they were..."What are you up to now, Mikenno", He thought to himself.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:38 pm
*Mikenno watched the Dragon balls skatter into the sky* OK I'm done here. Were is every body. North. Time to do some catching up.Mikenno Instant Transmission to were Vegeta was at* Hey Vegeta  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:12 pm
"Let us prepare for their arrival." The tall shadowy one pronounced.
The demon horde began changing into the shapes of the inhabitants of the city. They had purposely left a few people alive. It was their way of making sure the saiyans didn't just destroy the city. They began hiding and cowering amongst the citizens.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 pm
Nerdalous
*Mikenno watched the Dragon balls skatter into the sky* OK I'm done here. Were is every body. North. Time to do some catching up.Mikenno Instant Transmission to were Vegeta was at* Hey Vegeta

Vegeta looked out the corner of his eye at Mikenno, and then back to Cajun. "So, you used the dragonballs eh...what for."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 pm
You know I asked the dragon for little of this a little that. But on to more important things.Hows the Demon problem going, and who's the new guy? Another saiyan?  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

-"The Dragon Balls?..."-
Kerika was a bit surprised when she heard the words of the Prince. Long ago, she had heard a story about the legendary Dragon Balls, but she had always thought that it was only a mith.
But at least now she knew that the dark clouds she had seen before weren't another problem. They just had enought of them already...

((I gtg, I have classes. I'll be back in 3 hours))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
SSJ Majin Cajun
Dog Lord Taishomaru

Vegeta looked at Cajun with an annoyed look on his face. "The saiyan homeworld was destroyed years ago, Cajun. How long do you intend on keeping up this farce. And frankly your views or the views of our deceased father mean next to nothing to me. So what do you want, a reunion dinner", Vegeta said in a sarcastic tone.

Cajun whom was stunned as he heard his brother say that he could care less about what their father's views were. He then shook his head as he explained to his brother that there was a New Planet Vegeta that he was making out of his excaped planet * Annex * ...

" Now listen Vegeta and listen well " , unlike you I care about our father the fallen * King Vegeta * a warrior beyond any class. He stood up to the evil Frieza to get you back and this is how you re - pay his death ... ? I am here for no dinner with you fool ... But to get rid of these aliens or whatever energy from this planet my scouter picked up thats not " Saiyan ". Stand in my way and you shall fall brother ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:52 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta peered of into the distance and saw the approaching dark clouds. Immediately he knew what they were..."What are you up to now, Mikenno", He thought to himself.

As his brother looked away into the distance , Cajun knew something wasn't right or normal with the weird dark cloud forming ...

(( What the ... ? eek ))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces