Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 pm
Once he released the katana Ariana kicked upswing her leg up the center of his body to strike him clean to the chin as her arms raised slightly from her original posture. With his hands in the line of her kick her foot would break through interrupting the seals and tapping his chin so that his teeth would click.
((Oh we aren't sticking to just taijutsu and weapons I see.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai dropped the katana as his seals were intrupted.He jumpped a few steps back as he took up the Tame Za Kyokuda stance.His first fist was up close to his collerbone as the other was out slightly and bent inward.HIs feet were placed a little more spread out then his hands were,but generally in the same place."Make your move."--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:45 pm
As he dropped the seals Ariana's foot that kicked up to break the seals dropped on his chest heavily to cause him to stumble before he jumped back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai stumbled back as he quickly got in to the boxing stance of the rain taijutsu.He made sure he did it fast enough to not give Ariana a chance to attack again.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm
((All chests have bone under them, why would my foot bounce off?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 pm
((I made an extra bone layer cover my body underneath my skin.IT wouldnt make me stumble,it would hit my chest and that would be it))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm
((*sigh* hun what I'm saying is the logic behind it makes no sense. I'm only saying something about it since you're my student.

The kick has force behind it that would cause you to stumble, explain what about the bone would change this smashing force
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCQU-KvKmbg

btw if I hit you with every taijutsu arsenal I have in this battle its only so you can figure out what I'm doing to prevent it))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun makes his way into the desert and watches as Ariana trains Kai. Yun chuckles and turns around. Forming a handsign, he touches the ground and creates a stone wall. Turning to his scroll, he summons his armor. The armor is light steel, not too heavy that it would restrict his movement. Following the scroll, he pulls out his gauntlets and forearm armor. He slides it all on. Turning to the wall, he gets into a boxing stance and starts punching against the stone. He uses straight punches and hooks and cuts, practicing with his elbow thrusts, using his steel armor as a weapon.

Name: Blunt Strike
Range: Melee
Description: The user lunges forward, swinging one arm to try and hit the opponent with their forearm. Blunt Strike works better as the user gains better, more hard armor.

Cain the Blade

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm
ariana x3 xxx
((*sigh* hun what I'm saying is the logic behind it makes no sense. I'm only saying something about it since you're my student.

The kick has force behind it that would cause you to stumble, explain what about the bone would change this smashing force

btw if I hit you with every taijutsu arsenal I have in this battle its only so you can figure out what I'm doing to prevent it))

((I would sya that i wouldnt stumble because your foot would hit my chest and it would maybe cut it and then the bone would stop it.Tai class has stronger bodies and what not and i just reinforced it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
ariana x3 xxx

((I would sya that i wouldnt stumble because your foot would hit my chest and it would maybe cut it and then the bone would stop it.Tai class has stronger bodies and what not and i just reinforced it.))

((once i learn the Bone Crusher technique in the rock weapon style, I can slice through and crush bones of the Kaguya twisted ))

User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun continues to throw his punches at the wall. It had already been an hour since he starts training and he had easily punched his way through a quarter of the wall. He pulls back and takes his halberd off his back. Holding it forward, he begins to swing it randomly to get used to the weapon.

"Its a bit heavy...I like it. Thank you mother."

Yun looks up at the sky. He then holds it forward with both hands. He then spins it and swings it upward in an uppercut. He invisions his enemies before him, and as the weapon scroll told him, to act as if he is slicing upwards, aiming for the groin, chest, and jaw. Pretend slicing his enemy in two with the long polearm. He continues to do this and begins to break out in a sweat as he smiles. He loved working with his weaponry, especially those created by his mother.

Name: Upwards Slice
Range: Melee (Weapon)
Description: The user minister's an upwards strike with their halberd or poleaxe. Slice marks will usually end up on the chin, groin, and torso in mildly lethal lacerations.

[1/2 paragraphs for upwards slice]

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
ariana x3 xxx

((What you have to realize is I'm not doubting his strength or anything.
I'm not saying he's hurt either.
What I'm saying is he's a human with a certain weight, height, base, and structure.

You were standing before her when the kick broke your hand signs.

Imagine kicking someones hands when they were in the middle of doing something

Now they are in a different positioning with less balance.

They may have a hard shell which makes them impervious to pain or injury but the stumbling motion is not based of if it hurts or not

Its a matter of physics, between th human weight (if you can tell me your character ways a hell of a lot more than mine that would make more sense but you wouldnt be in the clear.

Okay can your character let a 500 pound item drop on his chest and it would bounce off JUST because he has a bone on his chest and he's a taijutsu user? because rocklee is a strong genin and punches can move him.

Then we have kimimaro who took a direct punch from rock lee and flew back. That punch couldnt have generated the same amount of power as an axe kick simply because of physics alone.

You character maybe strong but that doesnt make you invulnerable to methodological approaches in dynamics.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 pm
((ah never mind since you're a taijutsu master I'll just nod and smile))

Ariana's foot bounced off and she fell to the ground. She gets up and walks over to Yun.
"The boy is too strong, he surpasses me"
Ariana said simply wondering when her house would be completed

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 pm
((No dont go,i see your point now,it took a while,and sorry i took forever to post,i was doing something.))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai looked confused as he watched Ariana.--

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm
((oh okay, I was running out of explanations. Tell me when you have editted your post react/reply. we'll start from there))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:02 pm
((Ha ha ok i edited to where i stumbled then got in the stance.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff