Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Ray nodded "Joining Earth, so how is your girl and everything man" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail lended back and looked at the cloud, with a big happy smile on his face "We're getting married..." he said in a happy mood. Everytime he thought of her he had a glow around him that made him seem like he sparkled.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Koi flew in seeing one of Mikyo's students. He heard the to be Rock Genin speak. "You fail the Chuunin Exams, and now you come here. Cute." He said as he chuckled. The clone then turned to Vrail. "Isn't your girlfriend pregnant? It seems EVERYONE's girlfriend is pregnant..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm
(( g2g in like 20-30 mins ))

Ray smiled "Good luck, Wanna spar quickly" he said with a greedy smile.
Ray noticed Koi and giggled "What is up with you Koi"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail shook his head "No sparring until I get better... I'm sick you guys. I'm dying..." he gave a weak smile "And no Aki is not pregant! No sex till marriage!" he said with sternly. He was going to stick to that forever.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Koi slapped his head. "Why does everyone call me by Koi. He is dead. Died during the exams. Tragic death. Killed by a bear... believe it or not. There were 3 of them. My name is Ion. Since you obviously knew Koi, would you like to spar?"

(Yeah, I staged my death.)  

Zombie Swagger

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 pm
Ray nodded to Vrail and then looked at Koi "Well Koi or Ion I guess even tho imma get my a-- kicked by you"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Koi looked at Ray. "Then you'll have to wait a little bit. The real me seems to be in Lightning Country. He is going to be talking to Sengetsu, about something private." Koi said. He would wait for Goji to retrieve the real Koi.  

Zombie Swagger

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:05 pm
"tell me about yourself ?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:53 pm
As Goji had flown over the walls of Iwagakure, he didn't expect the Gaurds to notice him. He flew up behind Ray and the clone dissappeared, Koi then smiled. "I am Ion of the Rain. An Uchiha. A Nara. And a Chuunin." He said as he pulled out three kunai and threw them at Ray's back.  

Zombie Swagger

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Ray nodded as tucked ducked and rolled to the ground and shot back up from the position. He formed hand signs and pointed his palms at the kid and blood shot out of his skin taking the form of 2 dragons and shot in a spiral at Koi  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 pm
Sen's clone leaped back staring at Kyo and nodded. "Well done." it stated as it dispersed. Meanwhile Senegstu rose to hsi feet staring at the sky. "You know...when i was a genin I had dreams of one day becoming the hero of my village, but I realize now taht only fools seek such things as there can never truly be heroes in the shinobi world. We exist to fight...and peace would shatter our way of life." He turned to the match and sighed. "I'm afraid i am not a fan of sparring matches in my training ground between a ninja who just joined my vilalge and a ninja who has left his own. Ion, its time for your test...I will be your opponent."  

xLytez

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 pm
Koi looked as the two dragons blasted forward. "You will never defeat me by using those selfish moves!" He yelled as he began to calculate the outcome of the fight, and how it would be made possible. "I can see the future, your blood on the ground, and me standing over your beaten body!" He yelled as Goji shot up forward, attempting to make the dragons fly high into the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:08 pm
As Koi looked at Sen he smiled. "Now this is something that will truely be fun!" Koi yelled aloud as the dragons would follow him. "Trust me Sen, you should start this."  

Zombie Swagger

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm
Sengetsu reached behind his head coiling his fingers aroudn Samehada's hilt. He seemd to vanish, using exraordianry skill and swordsman ship he spun the blade manipulating the air around it to draw in the blood dragons where the sharp teeth of the sword tore them to shreds. He then turned his attention to Ion. His eyes were blood red with the activation of his sharingan. The ninja was in mid air, the perfect oppurtunity. Sengetsu tossed the samehada using his full strength, it flung purposely past Ion. Sengetsu then formed the necessary handseals and he manipulate dthe wind to violently blow towards him using the wind retrieval technique. Wind caught ion and the sword, drawing the ninja toward the ground and the sword not far behind.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff