Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Taiki's - Iwa's Ramen SHop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 pm
"Just to learn a new weapon style and check up on how you're doing." The chef placed the ramen dish in front of Fenrir, but he just scooted it to the side to his fox pet, who broke a pair of chopsticks and immediately started digging in. Fenrir ignored him and glanced back at Ariana's face. "How've you been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:31 pm
Arma flies overhead and lands on one of the trees. He watches the three ninja, making sure nothing goes wrong.  

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:34 pm
Ariana's head tilted hearing his reply.
"checking up on how I'm doing? That's very peculiar"
The shock could be heard in her voice.
"I'm fine though, how have your days been?"
Ariana replied showing common courtesy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 pm
Kai saw teh bird instantly as he jumpped high into the air.As he came down he landed on the branch next to the bird.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's ear twitched. "Fine, huh?" he muttered as he bent his elbow on the counter and rested his head in his hand. He started staring at Ariana a bit more seriously now. "My days haven't been the greatest, but I'm still living, still getting stronger. So tell me, have you been fighting a lot recently?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 pm
The bird looks over and up at Kai.

"Master told me to make sure you didn't kill anyone."

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm
Ariana copied Fenrir, but her facial expression was more that of a relaxed attitude.
"aw I'm sorry to hear that"
Hearing his question she sighed and shook her head.
"no, I wish. Sometimes I hate being a ninja, there's never any excitement for me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm
Kai grinned."Its no one here so go away."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Strange. I thought you'd be having plenty of excitement with this new boyfriend of yours." Fenrir looked into Ariana's eyes, as if he could see right through her. "He's the one who's been beating you, isn't he?"

A slurping sound came from next to the bird as Yajuu sat with them, eating out of his ramen bowl. When he got there was anybody's guess. "Why? I like her." he replied after gulping down a mouth-full of noodles.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 pm
Ariana just stared at Fenrir for a moment then laughed a bit
"Fenrir what the hell are you talking about?"
Ariana asked as her heart made no sudden changes after the first quick jolt. Her breathing remained the same and her body basically released no chemicals that were out of the ordinary. Maybe he saw something in her eyes and a slight scratch on her cheek but that would most likely be all.

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm
Kai looked at the little fox demon."I dont like her she talks down to me like im a kid.Just wait i will kill her soon enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." he snapped. Fenrir sighed immediately after. "You can try to cover it up, but your body tells me everything. A stretched shirt from when you were pulled, bruises and hickies around your neck, scratches on your thighs and cheek from where his nails have cut you, and unkept hair, very unlike you, that shows that you've been sleeping on a hard surface, probably a damn wall." Fenrir's nails started tapping on the counter as he stared at her. "You look like hell, but of course you still have something to hide don't you. The real reason why you don't want to tell me these things....and it's because you don't want to admit that you like it."

Yajuu slurped more of his ramen. "Ha ha, it's because you are a kid. Only children go around wanting to kill stuff for fun."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 pm
Arma lands on the end of the ramen bar. She looks up at Kai.

"Thats because master says you still act like a kid."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm
Kai smiled at the two as he lated down and started to meditate.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm
Ariana combed her hand through her hair to straighten it out and bit her lip. She was hoping he'd keep his tone down as she spoke in a gentle voice herself to set the volume
"Fenrir, I'm a ninja? Why would I be in mint condition? And are we speaking out of jealousy? because I don't remember mentioning I had a boy friend of any sort."
Ariana said finding it very hard to look into his eyes though she made it look effortless.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff