Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
*~~~DD's Herd~~~* --- SUPER OVERHAUL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm
Directory
Click on a Kimeti to go to their page

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

The kimeti stirred within the confines of its sac, uncomfortable. Something was different, something was changing.

She opened her eyes and saw:

Angry, swirling clouds careening madly through the sky, and she chased them. Thunder clapped and lightning struck down towards the earth below. Oh, how she longed to be upon one of those lightning flashes!

She blinks, and upon opening her eyes:

She had become one of the erratically falling strips of light, just as she had been one of the black clouds not a moment before. Hitting the ground soundlessly, she dared not breathe, waiting for her exit. There! Thunder boomed a ways off signaling her release, and she was free once more.

Once more, she blinks:

This time, she was the wind, caressing the trees as it flit through. Effortlessly, she flew up over the hills and down into the valleys. This was nice! Gliding over the earth with no worries and no ties...but the terrain began to change.
The rolling green hills become mossy swamps. These had their own beauty, one a bit twisted and obscured. She could look past the mud and muck, and see the life thriving beneath.
This was home. She didn't know how she knew, but she did.

At this point, she was desperately trying not to blink, wanting to see more of this endearing swamp.

The wind continued on it's way, winding through mangrove roots and avoiding the powerful snaps of the crocodiles. Past that, there were trees. Beautiful trees with plenty of wildlife in and below their branches. But this too changed. They became thinner and further apart, until it became a barren land.

Eyes beyond tearing, the kimeti had to blink:

She was low. Low to the ground and scampering. As a rat, she made her way into this wasteland. Here and there bones lay scattered, stuck in the soft ground.
Death had crossed here.
More and more bones could be seen as she moved forwards, until there was no doubt that a tragedy had struck here.
The rat came face-to-face with an especially large skull and stopped to inspect it. The wind, whom she had been moments earlier, whistled its way through this graveyard, headed straight for the rat. Instead, it wrapped around it and made its way into the skull. As the rat, the kimeti tilted her head, perking up her ears to listen and held her breath. When she focused, she could hear the wind winding its way through the pearly white skeleton before her, replaying its last whisper.

[ Link ]

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adult Cert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Last Whisper, nn. Sigh
𐍇 birthdate: 06.25.09
𐍇 coloured by: and be blue
𐍇 obtained: breeding (movement-in-the-grass x eyes of wind)

The Three Horn, June 22 to July 22
Your Lucky Number Is: Three
Your Motto: The Tide Will Turn, I Shall Not Abandon.
Your Flower: Snow In Summer (White Cherry if Night-Birth)
Your Gem: Pearl (Datolite if Night-Birth)
Your Color: Gray

Common Traits: Emotional, Intuitive, Sympathetic, Protective.
Common Talents: Story-Tellers, Care-Takers, Amplified Consoling/Parenting Ability.

Last Whisper is a collector of skulls. She has been entranced by them, and one might even say obsessed with them every since her naming dream. Her ultimate goal in life is to have at least one kimeti skull of each gender, at each life-stage. Of course, these are hard to come by, and it will be a life's work. But she has a vast collection that is ever-expanding of other animal skulls, too.
As for her actual personality, she has a darker outlook on life, with a twisted sense of humor. She likes the dark, and tight spaces, but has nothing against bright things or large, open spaces. She is very stubborn, and not altogether accepting of others, but she does not hate other kimeti easily. Approving of them, is another story, but she will not be mean to anyone unless they have specifically done something to hurt or offend her. She is tough, and also rather independent. Sorry, is not something she says often, nor does she feel this emotion.

APPROVES
𐍇 Skulls
𐍇 Dead things she can take bones from
𐍇 Art
𐍇 Shadows

DISAPPROVES
𐍇 Overly girly kimeti (or things for that matter)
𐍇 Foxbuns

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Roleplays 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇
SORTED BY NEWEST ON TOP

TOTAL: 13
ONGOING: 0 | ABANDONED: 2 | FINISHED: 11

--LINK-- | --NAME OF ROLEPLAY-- | --THOSE INVOLVED-- | --STATUS--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ xxx ] | On Advice From Bones | Last Whisper & Stardust & Daisy Chain & Blossom | FIN
[ xxx ] | Hatching | Last Whisper & Stardust | FIN
[ xxx ] | Curiously Slimy... | Last Whisper | FIN
[ xxx ] | You're Going to Do What? | Last Whisper & Dreamweaver | FIN
[ xxx ] | Bone Rescue | Last Whisper & Golden-Spider | FIN
[ xxx ] | Scrub, Scrub, Scrub | Last Whisper & Streaked Sky | FIN
[ xxx ] | You're Not Dead! | Last Whisper & Mimic | FIN
[ xxx ] | Just a Little Further | Last Whisper & Shadowed Moon | FIN
[ xxx ] | Don't Touch That! Mine! | Last Whisper & Stargarden | FIN
[ xxx ] | In The Shadows | Last Whisper & Marshrush | Abandoned
[ xxx ] | Face Like Mine | Last Whisper | FIN
[ xxx ] | Visions of a Buck | Last Whisper & Dreams-of-Dawn | Abandoned
[ xxx ] | Driven | Last Whisper & Golden Spider & Mourning Fog | FIN

POSTS IN: LIGHTGRAY (because white on document style became very annoying)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 My Stories 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

[ The Voices In The Wind ]

A myth about why there are voices in the wind. Basically explained, there were two foals, a brother and sister, that were constantly bickering, so much so that they got lost in the Swamp, and couldn't find their way out because they refused to work together. In the end, Mother Swamp bound their spirits into the Swamp and gave them everlasting life, in an ethereal form, and to this day, they wander about, whispering, bickering, arguing.

𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Looking For These Plots 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

𐍇 A mate would be nice! Someone just as insane as she is. XD
𐍇 More RP between her and Stardust. Something as a foal or colt hopefully?
𐍇 ...

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Those Met 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

-----------THE GOOD-----------
Stardust
My adopted son. Found him all alone and took care of him until he hatched, and afterwards. Growing up quite nicely, if I do say so myself. Taking after his mommy, I'd say. -beams-
Shadowed Moon
Handsome young buck. Helped me gather some feathers that I couldn't reach. Rather curious, and willing to please.
Stargarden
I like him. He helped me name one of my finds, and he was very helpful and had a delightful outlook on life. I hope I meet him again.
Mourning Fog
A very nice buck, caring, pretty clumsy too. I imagine he will make a good father one day. I would like to see him again.
Golden-Spider
I like this buck. He helped us find the voices on that one long trip, and then he even came with me to rescue a set of bones that were too high up in a tree for me to reach. Said he would someday introduce me to his friend that likes to collect fish bones!

-----------THE INDIFFERENT-----------
Blossom
Met only briefly, but she seemed nice. Her boy, Daisy Chain, had gotten into some trouble with Stardust. Had to deal with a crocodile that was eyeing Stardust, and then brought the pink foal home. Will see her in the future, when the boys want to play.
Daisy Chain
Got himself into a bit of trouble with a crocodile while playing with Stardust. Dealt with it and took him home. I'm sure I'll see him again, as the two boys seemed to like spending time together. Something was strange about him... but he was just a foal at the time. -shrugs-
Marshrush
Only met him briefly... not much to say... pretty unknown...
Streaked Sky
Vain. Very vain.
Mimic
Strangely enough... I found this doe imitating a dead doe... in a mud pool... She was very... strange. -nods- Yup.
Dreams-of-Dawn
He was a colt when I met him (and I was a filly), but we went on a search for some bones. He was very superstitious, talking about hoping the croc spirit wouldn't mind that he was wearing it's teeth... but he was nice.

-----------THE BAD-----------
KIMETINAMEHERE
-INSERT FEELINGS HERE-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Relations 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇
[ Family Tree ]

MATES
-none-

CHILDREN
Father: ---
-none-

OTHER BLOOD RELATIVES
Grandparents: Wicked Gaze x Whisper of Wind | unknown
Parents: Eyes of Wind x Movement-in-the-Grass
Twin: n/a
Clutchmates: Death Coming | Jade Storm | None-Left | Sacrifice | Venom
Siblings: n/a
Half-Siblings: Light-Over-Water | Murky Shallows | Silent Melody | Mute Harmony | Watery Depths
Cousins: unknown
Aunts & Uncles: Kindleshade
Nieces & Nephews: Coming soon! (Jade Storm x Mallowstar)
Grandchildren: n/a
Other: unknown

ADOPTED RELATIONS
Son: Stardust

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Companions 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

User Image
Cert
Click

Click is a rather noisy little mongoose whom Last Whisper found living inside of some dead animal's ribcage. There he was, comfortably curled up and sleeping, and she just didn't have the heart to wake him, so she simply carried his entire home back to her den and cleaned it up when he awoke. Ever since, he follows Last Whisper about and retrieves items for her when he's feeling up to it. A little cheeky, usually noisy, the rodent disappears for days at a time sometimes, but he always comes home to sleep in his favorite ribcage.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Last Whisper

Extra

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 pm
Last Whisper

Extra

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]