Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm
Telaria smiled warmly at him as Ayatane kissed her hand politely as a way of greeting. It seemed that he possessed the etiquette and manners of a nobleman, which was quite refreshing for there were not many gentlemen in this town. "Yes, it would seem that way," she said with a small sigh. "My mother and father were tried as a witch and wizard and hung and my sister in despair ended up taking her own life." Even though her sister did not exactly take her own life, in a way it was still true for the person that she knew as Abigail was not the same person anymore, but a creature bent on the pain and suffering of others. The thirst for vengeance had consumed her causing the sister that she had known in the past to die. She tensed up when he mentioned that he used to be part of the group that hunted these witches. "It is because the people that are being accused are not guilty. Something is amiss. There is a reason that these people are being accused and this is just what I plan on finding out," she said. She looked up at him. "It is perfectly fine," she said with a small smile. "They knew that I would be meeting them a little later," she said before she nodded. "Yes, I think we shall," she said as they began to walk down the hill.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Max felt like a idiot, who else would just walk right into a house without permisson. He decided to wright Brim and Eisti a letter that says sorry for what happend because he wasn't good a talking in front of people in public. Here's what it read,

Dear Brim/Eisti

i'm sorry that i barged right into Brim house when you and Brim/Eisti were talking in private still i admit i'm a idiot i mean who else in Salem would do that? I hope you forgive me-the very dumb Max,
p.s. i added a bag of gold to show how dumb i am.

Max put the two letters in envelopes and added a bag of gold in each bag. He knew if anyone found out about this his reputation would be very low but he was going to have to live with that. So he sent the letters and hoped they would forgive him but now he needed to get to Matheus' house.  

maxmage7654

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm
So... your alone as well? Ayatane asked softly. He knew that feeling all too well. I know from your past that you may feel ill towards me for what I did perviously. But I assure you, Miss Telaria, I'm not the child that was blinded by my anger about the loss of the rest of my family. I want to help the people, as my father raised me and not the people that lash out violently at what they don't understand.
Ayatane continued to listen to the woman walking next to him. He continued to smile at her as she walked on and explained that she too was seeking the truth. You are very strong, Miss Telaria. I think that you are someone this world needs. You seem to have a pure heart and are willing to follow your heart instead of what society has branded into everyone. Seeing as we are both trying to find the same thing and have the same goal why don't you come with me and see if we can't figure this out together. I would love to be accompanied on my journey, it will take the length out of the walks if the truth leads elsewhere.
Ayatane raised his hands and crossed his fingers behind his head. He like Telaria, he was interested to get to know her a little more if she would let him. He watched as the house got closer and a look of disappointment crawled slighty onto his face. it was still a little ways away but the fact it was getting closer was a deterant to his mood. It has been a while sence he had someone to talk to at lenght.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm
Jean waited on the door to be answered as she turned around to see Telaria with a strange young man. She smiled as she saw one of her coven members as she awaited her to greet her. She liked Telaria, reminded her of a feistier version of herself as she stood at the door and awaited to meet with her coven.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
((You know, this is the first time one of your characters has had an interest in mine, Raz.))

Telaria stole a quick glance at him out of the corners of her eyes. "I believe that everyone deserves a second chance," she said as she looked ahead towards Matthia's house, which was drawing closer. "Even those who are led in the wrong direction deserve a second chance at life no matter how different they are." She was caught by surprise when he called her strong. Telaria had always been someone who fought for what she believed in and did not let anyone or anything keep her down. But in times like these one could only do so much and she did not want to put those that she cared for in danger. "I have other goals as well that I cannot speak of," she said. "I will have to think about your offer," she said politely. She made a mental note to speak to Matthia and the others about him. She could see the expression of disappointment upon his face. The house was now only a few hundred yards away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm
((Hmmm... your right! Usually Lehi hooks up with your characters so quickly the chance usually isn't there... that and I usually play female character too. xp Come to think of it... I think this is the first time I havn't played at least one female character in an rp. eek ))

I understand. Ayatane nodded to her, it was kind of out of the blue and from a stranger so he didn't blaim her need to think about things. I don't know how long I'll be staying here if I can't find anything. But at least two days... my poor feet need a rest. But I'll be staying at the inn if I can find it. But the sounds of it there is only one so I shouldn't be too hard to find.
Ayatane looked upwards at the cloud on the clear day and closed his eyes for a few heartbeats as he allowed himself to enjoy the sunshine. He was happy that Telaria was at least going to think about going with him. He would enjoy having her company if she decided to come along. Ayatane was, in truth, a little lost as to where to start his search. Maybe a star reading might help him.
I'm glade that I bumped into you today Miss Telaria, I had a nice walk with you and a got to know you a little better. I must admite, I would enjoy having you come with me but I won't push you, and please don't feel that way. Well... it looks like we're here.
Ayatane couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice at the last sentence. He stopped with her, feeling it would be best not to go any further as the owner of the property didn't know him. He gently took up Telaria's hand again and placed a gentle kiss once more on her knuckles as lowered them gently again. He looked into her beautiful eyes again and his smile bloomed brighter. He pulled out a small quartz crystal on a leather necklace. He held it out to her and looked a little sheepishly through the corner of his eyes
I... want you to have this... Its said to bring good luck and ward away negitive spirits. Its a little silly really.... but it really does bring good luck, as I met you today. Maybe... it might help you in your other goal as well.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm
((Yes, I've realized that, lol. But I like your female characters though. I find them very intriguing and fun to RP with. But I noticed that too. I was like "Raz doesn't have any female characters for once." It's been so long since I've played a male character. I'm not sure if I could pull it off.))

Telaria felt relieved that he did not pry any further. "I do hope that you will enjoy your stay and that you reach your goals." She saw Jean in the distance and waved at her before turning back towards Ayatane. "I do not feel that way," she said as she stopped a few feet away from the door. "You may ask me anything you feel and I will do my best to answer your questions to the best of my abilities," she said politely allowing him to politely kiss her hand again. Her eyes fell upon the necklace. It was quite simple but beautiful. She took it and placed it around her neck. "I do not think it is silly. Charms are a wonderful thing to have in my opinion." She bowed politely towards him. "It was very nice meeting with you and I also enjoyed my walk with you as well. Perhaps we'll meet again soon," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:26 pm
((Admitadly... my original character plan for Ayatane was female, but I saw that the females grossly outnumbered the two male profiles that were Lehis at the time so I just amde him a male after a few back and forth moments. And thank you. 4laugh I have a lot of fun playing female characters, I'm glade other people enjoy them as well.))

Ayatane smiled brighty at Telaria, he was glade to hear that she thought charms were wonderful because he had quiet the healthy collection of them! Thank you, Miss Telaria... I may very well take you up on your offer if I can't find anything here. Good Luck to you Miss Telaria. If you need me for anything, please don't hesitate to seek me out and I'll help to the best of my abilities as well.
Ayatane watched as she entered the building and then gave a shoulder sigh. He slowily turned away and started to walk towards the direction the inn was hopefully in. His mood was lifted even higher and he found some strength again his chat. He turned to take one last look over his shoulder at the house that Telaria walked into hoping to catch one last glimpse of her in a window or something. He turned his head forwards again and started to feel the weight of lonliness in his chest again. It was always nice to meet new people, but leaving them afterwards when for the last... who knows how long, was spent by oneself was always a little heavy. Still, he knew not to get his hopes to high incase Telaria had her need to stay here with her friends and other family. He would understand. As he got back into the town he noted that it seemed to take longer to get back than it did to go to the house to begin with. Well, it seemed to be true about what they say about spending time with a beautiful woman; an hour spent with a beautiful woman always seems like a second. Now all he needed to do was find this bloody inn...

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Ocean Torent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm
((Ummm...I have no idea what's going on anymore..Just say what they are doing now and if anyone had tried to talk to either of my characters...I'm sorry. I had to go babysit and then today was Father's Day and all.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 pm
{{Rapture is in the chapel someone talk to her...PLEASE emo }}  

Mewchloe

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Raziel walked through town, most of the population was either indoors or too sorrowful to take much notice of him. His two bodyguards marched silently beside him. His eyes were downcasted for a little while, deep in thought with his mind and how things use to be for him. He looked up and saw a clothes shop. He paused and walked over to the window. Inside the window was a gown of white, the square neckline gave way to long belle sleeves. It was beautiful, thought more of his wifes taste than his. When she's brought back, he would buy it for her if she liked it. But as of now he would continue on. A little more wandering and he found a church. He paused and gaved at it with an empty expression. He walked throught the gates, allowing his minions to stand outside of the 'holy' ground. It was no mystery that the undead were uncomfertable, or repulsed by such a place. Raziel climbed the stone steps and pushed the door open before retreating his hand back into the billowing folds of his cloak. He looked up around the healthy sized chaple and to the various stoned images of angels and saints that lines its walls. His heavy foot falls echoed in the chamber as he approched the alter and looked up at the stained glassed window. How long had it been, sence he bent his knees to that which was refered to as God? Hundreds of years, he lost his faith along time ago when his wife was crushed under those stones and he teetered between life and death. The Gods be damned... they took the only woman he ever had, and ever would love. He was in the state of mind to take back what was unfairly stolen from him and give the finger to the Gods (if they existed at all) and allow himself eternity to spend with his wife. Oh how he wanted to smell her hair and hold her warmth to him once more. He wanted to taste her lips and see her do that annoying habit with her hair once more. He yearned to wake up with her arms wrapped around him tightly again. All the things that he loved, all the quirks that use to drive him crazy. He wanted them all back again. He wanted to experience them all over again.

One More time.

Just... one more time, thats all he wanted.

Raziel bowed his head. He had one more crack at his experiment. He was soo close now, he could feel it in his soul. He was just one more attempt away from getting his wife back by replaying that failed experiment all over again. Then he can teach his wife how to keep herself alive and young for all eternity. So that they could enjoy it, all the world they could enjoy together. He brough his hand out to look at it. He wasn't embarassed about his choice of clothes. No, it made him feel as thought his wife was in his arms and pressed against him. She was well know for her full hugs. It wasn't fair, he should have been the one that died that day, it was his experiment, she was just helping out. Raziel raised his hand to his face to cover his tired eyes. He need something else though, something was missing. He needed more life force. He needed more living persons to keep the replenishing life force. With a mixture of his summoning and necromancy he could bring her soul back and she would live again... she just needed... more life energy. Thats all.

((Lemme see... Ocean: Your pretty well where you left all, me thinks. The Conflicted are still at either the courthouse or are going about their own business. The Blessed are starting to begin to gather at Matthia's house. Ayatane has met Telaria and may be joining the blessed soon... I think thats all thats happening really.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:08 pm
A smile mixed lit up Matheus eyes at the sound of her true name. It made her think of her late husband for the breifest of moments before she locked the thought away in the depths of her mind again. Matthia Steward....she wondered if there was still an arrest warrent out for her, and if there was, how strongly was she beng pursued still? She was being blamed for witchcraft and the murder of the son of a wealthy and powerful business man after all.

Matheus nodded at Goldor's request, and fetched some water for him. "You don't need to apologize Goldor. Only one or two of us needed to be there anyway. Just enough to relay what happened." she said softly, not feeling that he needed to apologize at all. It was at that moment that Matheus heard a knocking at her door. She sighed, and hurried downstairs to see that it was none other then Jean. "How many times do I need to tell you that you don't need to knock. Please, come in. Goldor is already upstairs. Can I get you anything?" Matheus asked as she let Jean in, and lead the way back upstairs to her living area.

Once Raziel was gone, Abigail left for the caverns. They were in the middle of the woods, hidden behind a small waterfall. The cavern itself was quite large, more then big enough for the entire coven to meet together. Traces of past fires were left behind, and being the first one there, Abigail began to light torches, and the larger fire in the center of the cavern. She hummed an old, dark sounding hymn while she worked, waiting for the others to arrive to meet before the hanging which would take place later that night.

Levi had stayed behind in the courtroom, filing away his copy of the records of the trial that happened that day. He felt...heavy almost in his soul. Some part of him had been nagging at him that these dark times were only going to get worse yet before they got better. But what could he do? He was only a judge, and as one had to take the evidence as it came to come to his verdicts. But yet...he couldn't help but feel that he just condemmed an undeserving woman to death.

Leaving the courtroom, Levi headed home, but on the way passed by the chapel. He pasued, and debated for a moment before changeing his initial direction to enter the holy building. Silently he came in, and sat down in one of the benches about half way up to the alter. He had noticed another person in the chapel as well, but assumed her to be praying or seeking time with her thoughts as people usualy did in a church when there wasn't a servce taking place. With a heavy sigh, Levi took the hymn book up that had been left on the bench beside him, and began to flip through the pages, as if the songs of priase would give him sort sort of answer about weather or not he was right in what he was doing.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm
Goldor let out a soft sigh, and stared into his glass of water. He placed a hand over it, and closed his eyes. "Spirit of the water. Spirit of the Sea. Rage, and twist. Show me the image of the one for me."
Chanted Goldor. The water in the glass began to twist, and rotate. Spinning in the glass. After a few moments of silence a figure appeared in the glass. How-ever there were no features to be seen. No face to look at.. Again. All Goldor could do is tell this figure was female. He let out a soft sigh, and drew his hand back letting the water calm as he leaned back with two things on his mind. Finding out how to help Alice, and the feeling of loneliness.

~*~

Brim let out a soft sigh, and watched as Eisti left. "I am sorry Eisti.. I cannot let you endanger your-self."
He said in a soft tone so that Eisti could not hear him. He then closed his door, and locked it. He ran around to a window that led into an alley, and slid out. Brim was feeling spry, and wouldn't waste this energy for nothing. He closed the window, and took off avoiding the direction Eisti was going. Taking the long way to the area for the gallows.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:05 pm
Max turned a corner and saw Matthia's house he went over to the door and knocked, being sure to not repeat the day's events.Max thought what the blessed were going to talk about, hopfully about Alice and the witchtrails thing maybe a rescue plan.Max turned his atention to the door and hoped Matthia would open the door soon.  

maxmage7654

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 pm
((Okay Ocean I feel you, well if you're a blessed, just make your way to Matheus house, and if you're conilcted I think you all are behind the waterfall))

Jean looked at Matheus in her eyes as she smiled slightly. "I'm so sorry...I just have the mentality that anyone could be at the door, that's why I knock" she smiled slightly. She sighed a little and walked in upstairs. "No thanks, I'm good for right now" she said, her aroma filling the house in every direction.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff