Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The N-Pire (Prologue.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:18 pm
Reg~ Reg has been in the N-Pire longer than anyone on his team. He is the leader of his team. Reg is always changing fashions and cannot be caught for one week with the same style on. He has a power to match as well. Reg can copy the power of anyone he has come into contact with, and memorize it forever. However, remembering powers from years ago takes a toll on his mind. He plays mind games and studies frequently ro remember. He's also pretty rude to people he doesn't know.

Since he's a pretty old member, he's come in contact with plenty of enemies with powers, Reg has a library of over 9,000 powers. However, it might take him a while to recall certain powers. Reg is disputed to have dementia, because he's always talking to himself. He is also very, very violent and sometimes flies into fits of violence when he's frustrated because he can't remember a power.

Reg's rage is impossible to stop once he's in it, either he dies, or they enemy dies. He is a very avid battler and dislikes talking, so he fits the silent bodyguard stereotype.  

otawara

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:42 pm
Epic turtle is EPIC  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 am
The story of Turtle and Kirby is sure to be a gripping one! 3nodding  

Super Cheesio

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 am
It's pretty cool, all the storylines and heroes and such. But you should try to find a way to make the entire Cult fit into this idea. Maybe a few Culties featured each storyline post thingy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 am
GRIPPING.  

Orphie

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 am
digi734
It's pretty cool, all the storylines and heroes and such. But you should try to find a way to make the entire Cult fit into this idea. Maybe a few Culties featured each storyline post thingy.

I feel like that'll be difficult. Just take a look at my profile, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 am
Wantcookie
digi734

That's nothing, take a look at this profile.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 am
NintendOmega
Wantcookie
digi734

But that's a billion of the same "character". Mine has every Cultie I've friended on left. Unless I've forgotten to add a couple new ones. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 am
Wantcookie
NintendOmega
Wantcookie
digi734

But that's a billion of the same "character". Mine has every Cultie I've friended on left. Unless I've forgotten to add a couple new ones. >_>

Your profile contains a disturbing lack of me.  

otawara

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 am
digi734

Actually... sweatdrop

Almost EVERYONE is in this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 am
otawara
digi734

Actually... sweatdrop

If I'm in there, can I be like the guy that hones each of the teams' fighting skills like Inspector Clueseo's Japanese helper from the old Pink Panther movies?

@Cookie-Yeah, I'm one of them stare  

MaverickDrifter

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 am
digi734
otawara
digi734

Actually... sweatdrop

If I'm in there, can I be like the guy that hones each of the teams' fighting skills like Inspector Clueseo's Japanese helper from the old Pink Panther movies?

Don't ask me what you can be, that gets me crossed with you.

mad stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am
otawara
digi734
otawara
digi734

Actually... sweatdrop

Don't ask me what you can be, that gets me crossed with you.

mad stare
Oh. nevermind then  

MaverickDrifter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:17 am
Ota, you have to make use of the fact that I'm homophobic and on the same team as Cookie.

Also, semi-regulars, like say... Cara, could just have cameos and not be full fledged characters.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff