Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 pm
aro made his shadow clones disapper then went back words away from cam then went out of his bloodline."come on were is he aro said to himself."then stop the chara in his hand"damn it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Camton sat in the middle of his Wind armor, growing impatient.
"Stupid fly boy making me use a defensive move... I hate having to defend...agh! This is so Frustrating!"
(Wind Armor has four posts left.)

((I just realized, we have two Ice users here, one a Hyoton and the other me from combining wind and water.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:07 pm
Biki took out his sword as he ran towards Aro trying to aim for his back.

(sry im not myself today sry)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 pm
"agh so frustrating like i give a monkeys father." aro said still waiting on someone to come to the mountain."i can sit here all day." he said as he pk rolled past biki`s legs then pulled out a kunai anput it to his neack.  

Aro97

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Camton stared at the winds rushing around him, watching as bits of rock got picked up into the spin.
"I am so incredibly bored in here."
He took out his nunchuks and began spinning them around,flashing through basic katas, then increasingly more advanced.
(Kaze no Yoroi has three posts left.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:25 pm
(Aro you do know that shadow clone is a forbidden technique and takes a heavy toll on chakra. Kakashi can only hold a shadow clone for a few minutes. Meaning you are pretty dang low on chakra.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 pm
(i no thats y i stoped useing chakra completly.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 pm
Pyro's clone arrived with no expression on his face and looked at aro "hey cuz you need any help?"  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm
"yes as you can see there`s 4 other ninja and only me." said as he thrusted the kunai into biki`s neck "make that 3."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Kato returned after wandering around, "not the same to attack a village when its defenders are still fighting, kill him off quickly, then we can continue the destruction," kato's said, taking a seat next to chira, his head resting on his hand, elbow resting on his knee, he then turned his head to the new comer, his face still bored. "hey new guy, f*** off out of here," he said, standing up and stretching.

(go pycopath RPC)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:35 pm
((Ok, Aro, you're out of the fight.No god mod killing your opponent, but that isn't really the problem. Your chakra usage is though. You've drained your chakra through extended usage of the Shadow clone,racking up around 19 jounin rank jutsu with that alone. If you're not out yet, you will be soon because of lack of chakra. And every time you use a jutsu, do as you've seen me and Rock do and count off the number of jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Pyro looked at the annoying pest talking "you better watch who you are talking to" pyro said pulling out his sword staring him down  

pyro hasu

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm
((by the way, most clone jutsus (shadow included) only take up the one jutsu to use, not one over time, cause a shadow clone is given a fixed amount of chakra to use, but if that clone were to use a jutsu, it'd take up one of your jutsu slots))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Ok, Aro, you're out of the fight.No god mod killing your opponent, but that isn't really the problem. Your chakra usage is though. You've drained your chakra through extended usage of the Shadow clone,racking up around 19 jounin rank jutsu with that alone. If you're not out yet, you will be soon because of lack of chakra. And every time you use a jutsu, do as you've seen me and Rock do and count off the number of jutsu.))

(I NEVER SAID I HAD ANY MORE CHAKRA DUMA$$ PLUS BIKI SHOULD HAVE DIE ERLIER IF YOU WAS PAYIN THE f** A TENTION.)  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm
Chira smiles as stands up in front of the rock, ignoring what the new comer said but still noticing he was here. Before Aro could stab the kunai into Biki's neck Aro's legs freeze completly making him fall forward onto the ground. As he fell ice spikes rise up from the earth under him to impale his body that was quickly falling towards the earth.

(One post.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces