Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain Crater [Koi and Aro's Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Naruto728
(No, clouds are made of water, i can manipulate water. Thus opening clouds to make sun beam through.

Edit: if I can't manipulate water though then I would just freeze the water in the Clouds and make them spread apart to stop it anyway.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 pm
((Checkmate(everything i've done here is legal(rewire was how i used to make jake kill people, i killed 3 people with that technique))))

Kato smiles as he sees the threads heading for him, "And now....it ends," he says as he instantly creates two lightning clones infront of him, The first utilized his bloodlines electrical paralyzation jutsu the moment it made contact with threads, the second Shoved hundreds of static strings into the threads, these strings racing to the back of koi's brain, hot-wiring the signals being transfered to the rest of him body, Giving the clone 100% control over koi. The Real Kato ran along the threads, performing several hand-signs as he got close to koi, spitting globules of a silver substance all over him, as he jumped over him and landed right behind him. He then charged his left hand with electricity creating a large cloud of magnetic force around koi, placing this hand on koi's back while still facing away from him. This caused the kunai's koi threw earlier to be pulled towards koi, stabbing into him (and not being able to dodge thanks to kato's clone having control over him). Kato's clone then made koi jumped high into the air, causing the lightning to strike at koi. The moment the lightning would strike at him, he would explode due to the silver globules. Kato remained still after than, a small smile crept over his face, "And that is the true path of lightning....my friend," he spoke in a low voice.

(list of jutsu used in order of use)
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)

Bloodline paralysis (Found here)

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)

Katon: Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique)

Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) (continued from a few posts ago)

34 jutsu
44 Academy Jutsu
31 Gennin Jutsu
22 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:40 pm
(How did you spit the globules over me? Just post the jutsu. I have no time for this...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((Checkmate(everything i've done here is legal(rewire was how i used to make jake kill people, i killed 3 people with that technique))))

Kato smiles as he sees the threads heading for him, "And now....it ends," he says as he instantly creates two lightning clones infront of him, The first utilized his bloodlines electrical paralyzation jutsu the moment it made contact with threads, the second Shoved hundreds of static strings into the threads, these strings racing to the back of koi's brain, hot-wiring the signals being transfered to the rest of him body, Giving the clone 100% control over koi. The Real Kato ran along the threads, performing several hand-signs as he got close to koi, spitting globules of a silver substance all over him, as he jumped over him and landed right behind him. He then charged his left hand with electricity creating a large cloud of magnetic force around koi, placing this hand on koi's back while still facing away from him. This caused the kunai's koi threw earlier to be pulled towards koi, stabbing into him (and not being able to dodge thanks to kato's clone having control over him). Kato's clone then made koi jumped high into the air, causing the lightning to strike at koi. The moment the lightning would strike at him, he would explode due to the silver globules. Kato remained still after than, a small smile crept over his face, "And that is the true path of lightning....my friend," he spoke in a low voice.

(list of jutsu used in order of use)
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)

Bloodline paralysis (Found here)

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)

Katon: Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique)
Description: Recently developed, this technique is much akin to the Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu in a few ways. Using almost the identical set of seals, the user instead coughs out globs of what looks to be silver-tinged mucous. These flammable, gelatinous balls can be scattered along any area and even on other people and are highly combustible. Anything from the slightest spark can ignite them and set off variable explosions based on the level of the shinobi as well is leave a lasting flame going.

Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) (continued from a few posts ago)

34 jutsu
44 Academy Jutsu
31 Gennin Jutsu
22 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

(and with that i bid you goodnight)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm
(Ok, well I don't think you can use 6 jutsu in one turn but whatever stare I'll just ask Eris...)

((Wait, you didn't even give time to respond to the clones coming towards me, I could have Kawarimi'd out of the way...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 pm
(Another thing, since it is raining, shouldn't the gelatinous blobs slide of considering I'm soaked and it doesn't say they are able to stick on, which means I may be able to wipe them off...)  

Zombie Swagger

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:36 pm
((Um yeah that was just one big god mod and auto hit. Just cause you touch the threads with your strings doesnt mean you get access to his brain, plus that not how the jutsu works you have to actully shove it into his brain. So i deem that all post null, post again))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 pm
(Thank you Masumi, and Eris as well. I was sure that it was an auto hit and a god mod. I am posting myself leaving...)

As the static strings hit Koi's tendrills he retracted them, they stayed out side his body and this was for a reason. He looked at Chira and smiled "Some other time?" He said. As he began to run away. He made several hand signs as he was hit with the glob and he Kawarimi'd to the wall. The tendrills began to shoot through the wall and carry him up. Koi pulled a kunai into the air and it was struck by stray lightning. "Bye!" He yelled as he fled the area.

[B-Rank Mission: Failed]  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm
(Aww. So what happens to my character?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:50 pm
(IDK... go fight Aro?)  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:05 pm
(No that would be too much, he would be dead on my first post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 pm
(lolz)  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm
Naruto728
(No that would be too much, he would be dead on my first post.)

scream scream scream scream I WILL KILL YOU!!!!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff