Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:57 am
Heavens_Savior101
Looking around Nankoto saw a student heading off towards a room. "Hey wait up!!!" He yelled after the kid, "I got something to ask!" Waiting to see if the kid heard him he continued chasing him down.

(just incase he doesnt realize the person above me)

((Sorry for the OOC but....Anyway, I'm waaaay over at the Training Hall. SOrry I ddin't come back to check this. It's up to you do whatever...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Shepard entered his room. It had that hotel feature to it. He quickly undressed himself and got into the shower. A few minutes later he came out refreshed and in his PJ's. He sat on his bed thinking for awhile. He cursed himself for thinking that perveted thought before. He soon fell alseep into darkness.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:20 pm
Gordon now found his room and opened it. It was colored red with a few smidges of blue here and there. He unpacked his things and took a shower. He took out some candy from his backpack and started eating it. Soon he brushed his teeth and fell right to bed thinking about what his second day would bring.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:24 am
He followed the student over to the training hall...

((Kurai edit: This is a one liner please extend your posts Thank you.  

Uchiha_Sasuke8520

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:44 pm
Lena paused in the doorway. SHe had been hiding. As shameful as it had been for her, she had done just that. Finally gaining enough control to face Taern, she had come back here. Of course, things never worked out quite that well. Taking a deep breath, she moved to the window.

The scene itself was nice enough. She was probably one of the only females living in the boys dorm but she didn't care. She had gotten strange looks all her life and now she knew one of the reasons. She wasn't human. She had finally accepted it and had chosen to follow it. She would see where it would take her. Even if she did have weakening human emotions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:48 pm
He came through the door, took a look at Lena who was standing by the window, and flopped on his bed. Despite his endurance, he had trained himself to the limit. All that learning how to control himself really tired him out.

He rolled over so he could see Lena who seemed to be lost in thought. He figured it best to let her be.

He managed to get up form the bed and put some of his gear away in the closet, then went into the bathroom to wash his face. Drying off with a towel, he hung ti back up neatly, and left the bathroom, taking another glance at Lena. He didn't know why he kept looking but he just did. He finally cut ti out and spoke to her while pacing about the room.

"So you're back. How are you feeling?"  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:24 am
Lena glance back over her shoulder, not showing the surprise she felt. She hadn't even realized that he had come in. He appeared... agitated at best. That was definitely strange. It was the first real emotion she had seen from him.

"I'm fine. I was being foolish and being human. Generally it happens."

She shrugged, turning her gaze back to the scene outside, her fingers resting lightly on the glass.

"Being human makes you not want things to change. You imagine your entire life before it happens and don't live it for the moment. You imagine yourself finding your other half when it is nothing more than a false whim of selfishness. Humaity is nothing more and I am now thankful that I am not human. I will not have to wonder."

Her voice was low as she said it. It was almost a whisper. She'd determined that that had to be the truth. She would finish here and then return home, never to leave again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:29 pm
He heard most of what Lena said, filling in the obvious blanks and then putting it all together in his head. After that, he got off the bed and joined Lena at the window. He didn't really join her, but just stood behind her, staring out of the window.

"Do you really believe that?" he asked. He was half curious, and half disgusted. He had shown neither in his voice or appearance.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Byakuzen555

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:22 pm
Patrick walks into the large building that he thought was the guys dorm. "I hope this is the right place, I wonder how can I get a dorm?"
so hi walks around for an office or something. thats when he sees some one coming in the building "hi ca... your a girl!"(person below me)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:07 am
Lena closed her eyes, not quite realizing that Taern had moved behind her. Her mind raced through the possibilities but she shoved them away. "What else is there for me to beleive? I used to be human. Before I knew what I know now. I was human. The emotions were real. Now I see the protocol and the code that activates each and every emotion. They are false feelings and false things cannot be trusted." Lena lifted her head and turned, only to bump into Taern. She blinked and stared up at him in surprise.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:15 pm
She turned a little to quickly for him to really notice and bumped right into him. He felt a little embarrassed about, but didn't really show it. He just backed away a few steps so he wasn't in Lena's face.

All the time he was in that dorm, listening to Lena talk, the logic in his head kept screaming at him to shut up and just go along with it. However, the philosopher and psychologist was brought up in him, both coming from the most human part of him.

"Logic would prove your point but, logic is not always the answer. If you want to believe your emotions are not real, then they are not. The logical path after that would be to eradicate all of your feelings and begin to do only what is necessary."

He smirked and then let out a weak laugh. And what he just said made him remember the cold and apathetic way he used to be, or at least, what he remembered he used to be. For whatever reason, being so lonely and mentally unstable brought about a change. His human side was awakened and he was actually following logic. In order to eradicate his own feelings, he had to satisfy them.

"But, if you believe your feelings come from somewhere else than protocol and procedure, you would technically be human."

He then turned to hide his face. He was feeling pretty stupid while saying all this stuff. He didn't actually know anything. He was just spitting ideology at Lena.

" I thinks it's best to stop thinking about it, and tell yourself what you feel."

He stopped and lifted his head. turning to Lena, he spoke again with a blank look on his face.

"The memories you saw no longer make me feel like blaming anyone or myself. I am what they made me to be, and then again I am not. I have the ability to destroy but I also have the ability to choose. I think to some extent, that still make me human."

He turned around again for the same reason as last time. He felt very awkward about saying these thing but just couldn't stop himself. He finally did after those few words and left it at that. A lot of things were going back and forth in his head and he really couldn't make heads or tails of the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:12 pm
Lena could hear her heart pounding in her ears. She could see the numbers and equations running through her. What if he was true....? Could he be true? She rested her head in her hands. If she went back a robot would anybody notice. Then another memory rose into her mind. She'd just got her first chance to go on a raid. Her Taern had been there with her. Along with her mother. She had felt the anticipation, excitement, and fear. She could feel them coursing through her right now. What if she bothered with what Taern was saying. Then it meant that she owed him. Whether he beleived it or not, she owed him. It didn't seem that bad.

Lena lifted her head and stared at him intensely. She would repay him by finding out who he was and seeing past his memories to discover him. It was the least she could do. She stood, not taking her eyes from him. "Okay then. I'll beleive." Then she moved forward and hugge dhim awkwardly, not having ne it before. "Thankyou." As she said the last word, it was nothing more than a whisper.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:50 pm
He felt a bit strange when Lena hugged him. He knew that even his distant memories, the ones he had trouble bringing back, contained no experience such as this.

He didn't really no what to do so naturally, he did nothing at all. What really got to him were her eyes. Not only was the color intense, but behind them it looked like a rekindled fire burned brightly within Lena.

Lena sort of whispered something that he didn't catch but he didn't mind it at all. He was just glad to have enough of his emotions satisfied, that he could probably return to a normal state of being.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:32 pm
Lena pulled back some and gave an agitated smile of worry. She knew that he hadn't had any type of experience in the past. Then again, neither did she. But she had seen it when someone had held a great amount of gratitude. Taking a deep breath, she stepped back and smiled slightly. "Sorry." She settled herself on the window tensely. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be. She was starting to feel something for him and she wasn't sure whether or not it was good.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:05 pm
He felt Lena let go, and watched her as she moved to the window. She now seemed a little tense about something but Taern was now between his states of being. On one side, their was the part of him he didn't understand. The part that was impulsive, philosophical, and caring. Irrational would describe it.

Then there was the part of him that was cold, calculating, apathetic, and aloof. His rational side. Something gave him a push over to this side and now his feet were firmly planted on this foundation. It would take something extreme to get him back on the other side again.

Still, he had nothing of his own to do, and found himself caught up in Lena's objectives. He did a good job of hiding his current feelings when he spoke.

"Since you are hear to learn, then let's go learn something. It could only help."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff