Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shining_lights

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:35 pm
Lily kissed him back. Then stopped.

"Hey Darius...Take this k?" Lily reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out her necklace that held a large stone at the end, it used to be that Lily had a black one and Liz a white one, but now it was one stone with white and black swirling together. With that Lily slipped her shoes off so she wouldn't track mud through her room, then jumped in, waved good-bye on elast time to Darius and shut the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:14 am
Yue stopped infront of the dorm. she tossed the things tot he ground and sat down away from them. she had never had that strong a sent around her that long. Her sencitive nose did not like this and neither did she. she coughed some before standing up and gathering teh things again.  

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:23 am
BM followed up behind her, mulling over the plans, he waited for her to gather the things up so they could move on.

"Well come now Yue, we need to get moveing, up to your room now, we have a dead boy to bring back from hell, and I'm shure that he's still single if you want him..."

BM was shakeing, he was going to resurect an evil, psychotic, insane little boy, give him weapons, and let him lose on the world, he loved doing stuff like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:28 am
Yue looked at him and laughed slightly.

" If that's what you were going to do, then why didn't you just ask me for help, at least getting is soul back." she asked.

She walked inside the dorm and walked up to the elevator.

she didn't know why he just didn't ask her instead of just making the guess that she didn't know anything.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:33 am
BM walked back into the elevator, she was hard working and up for a challenge.

"But you see my dear... normally getting a soul out of hell is easy, the soul is willing and co-oprative... but dear Abaddon dosen't want to get out of hell, becasue he dosen't want to live, so it is more than simply getting his soul back, its convincing the soul that it ants to be back, and THEN getting it back, which is why i need his things... that and we have no vessel, so the soul will have to create one upon entry to this world, which makes everything even harder than normal... which is why I need you... now lets go, up to your room, we need privacy for this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:42 am
She looked at him and stepped out of the elevator and on to the 6th floor.

" wait, what is a vessel and what do you plan on doing to me? " she asked with narrow eyes.

she wasn't looking forward to this as much as she was before. now, she just wasn't sure about this.

" you better not do anything I wouldn't even do" she warned.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:48 am
BM Motioned fore her to lead the way to her room.

"I do everything you woulden't do, but thats not it, Abaddon is strong enough to create his own, if he allready hasen't, you're here to help with the ritual, and to entice him to come to the world of the living, you and the plate of Cookies and Vodka I have in my robes... now hurry"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:52 am
She stopped in front of her room and opened the door. She stepped inside.

" exactly how am I to entice him to come here?" she asked him as she sat down on the bed.

" and how come I don't get the vodka?" she asked him with a very small smirk.

she looked around her dark room and smiled slightly. the dark wood furniture and the dark colors of the room didn't help with the dim light. it only made it darker.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:04 am
BM glanced quickly around the room... quaint. It would do nicely.

"You entice him the way any girl entices a male... and you dont get the Vodka becasue Abaddon here is a heavy drinker, and Vodka happens to be his poison of choice so to speak, now, start setting out the dead kittys in a semi-circle, then draw out a pentagram in the various sharp things we got from his room on the floor, if you have any candle put them at the points of the star and light them..."

BM waled over to the desk and pulled out a large tray piled high with freshly made Chocolate Chip Cookies, and a Mikey of Smirnoff Ice and set it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:34 am
She looked at him and crossed her arms.

" you have to be joking." she said as she sat down on her bed.

she sighed and walked over to the chest at the end of the bed. she brought out her red candles and did as he had asked her. she was not looking forward to this thing but, she had to. she got herself into this with her temper. she cursed herself quietly for letting her temper get the better of her again.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:49 am
BM sat down and crossed his legs infront of the pentagram and started to chant.

Это будет предельная выставка вниз вант предельных вант destiny хороших плохих и взрывы насколько глаз может увидеть и только выдерживать я интересуют оно будет этим будет предельным showdown предельного destiny

The room darkned, the furnature shook, the flames brightned and the blood on the blades liquifyed, the smell of blood and cinnamon filled the air.

"Now!! NOW IS THE TIME!! COME FORTH ABADDON!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:55 am
Yue raised an eyebrow as all of this happened. She layed down on her stomach, on the bed, causing visability down her small tubetop.Her micro mini skirt hugged her hips as she kicked her feet back and forth with wonder at this whole thing. the bottom hem of the skirt came to just below her a**. her hair puddled around her on the bed and on the floor. she watched him do this ritual.

" Is this going to work?" she asked

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:02 pm
BM cuddenly fell to the ground and began to convulse, the lightbulbs shatterd, the candles blew out, and the entire room went pitch black, the room stopped shakeing and the sharp things evaporated. The dead kittens began meowing agian...

In a low, menacing, growl of a voice, Abaddon spoke his first words of his new life as he bent over the attractivve girl lying on her bed.

"Why dont you turn around and see for yourself..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:06 pm
Yue stopped kicking her feet back and forth as she staired out into the darkness. she jummped from the bed and held her blade out at him.

" becareful who your dealing with." she said as her hair puddled around her feet.

her emotionless tone echoed throut the dark room. she looked over at her teacher with a drop of worry in her eyes.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:12 pm
Abaddon burst into illumination, wreathed in flame he looked as evil as ever... His cascadeing black hair fell to about his waist, his ripeling abdominal muscles jsut visible underneath his black t-shirt and amunition belts, his cold, peircing eyes betraying nothing more than lust, hatred, and a need for blood. He drew one of his pistols, and leveld the barrel at the face of the girl, while grabbing the mikey of vodka on the desk and opening it.

"Name, Age, Purpose, Directions to the nearest Bar."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces