Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:49 pm
Doku Jaki
Koi:
Work on making the outline thinner.
And proportions proportions proportions.

Proportions are my fault I was going for a look were hsi arm is a bit fowards  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 pm
Im not quite sure where to start. I think Dark's idea is a good place. To start with the stories of the beginning Kages. I doubt there where many if any original characters in the start of kages...I'm thinking the first couple people we could follow are:

Hokage- (not sure)
Kazekage- (not sure)
Raikage- KiraKira or Snowy
Iwakage- (not sure)
Mizukage-Tears or Wize

OH and ONI I am signing you up as a writer you know a whole lot about the NUR past  

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:54 pm
I know alot about NUR's past but you don't have to make me a writer I can just throw in things that I remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm
...gwah...all i know is Mikyo's past and the Wars....well...Mikyo did have alot to do with the Akatsuki Era...  

Oni_Soul

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Well there will probably be a Manga titled like "Rise of the Akatsuki" or something and it can chronicle part of Mikyo's life. Since you and that character did help shape the NUR into what it is today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 pm
i never expected for Mikyo to beome that big...  

Oni_Soul

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:41 pm
I am currently working on an example and will have two up by tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:54 pm
Eris5
Im not quite sure where to start. I think Dark's idea is a good place. To start with the stories of the beginning Kages. I doubt there where many if any original characters in the start of kages...I'm thinking the first couple people we could follow are:

Hokage- (not sure)
Kazekage- (not sure)
Raikage- KiraKira or Snowy
Iwakage- (not sure)
Mizukage-Tears or Wize

OH and ONI I am signing you up as a writer you know a whole lot about the NUR past
Hokage was Lord Rin his username was like RinTsumi66 or something like that but we don't need to know their usernames just rp names.  

Dark-Ninja70

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm
so eris, think i can help out anywhere (i know some of my examples sucked, but once i get my scanner back wednesday, i can show ya some of my up to date material)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Eris5
Well there will probably be a Manga titled like "Rise of the Akatsuki" or something and it can chronicle part of Mikyo's life. Since you and that character did help shape the NUR into what it is today.
No offense to Mikyo but I dislike this idea very much. NUR isn't just about Mikyo it's about all of us why not make a manga about us all? Telling the tales of our battles, friends we made, deaths of great shinobi who will always remain legends of this guild. That is what we should write about not just akatsuki and mikyo even though he will take a large part of the beginning parts of it we need to show the more current things as we work our way up to it. Everybody in some way has shaped NUR into what it is today. wink  

Dark-Ninja70

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:59 pm
Eris5
yadda yadda Spoiler alert again! for naruto! pein pretty much died because of naruto though....he did take out all six realms and confronted Nagano which was pretty amazing. so ya that is what brings me to another problem with the manga we are about to make which should be addressed now.

It is a good story and all Oni but it goes against the idea of how the naruto manga is going and I would like the NUR manga to be its own self sufficient manga without the use of original naruto characters anywhere because they have their own story which kishimoto will make for them. I would like to honor the authors of the Original Naruto series by not messing with their story at all and simply making our own stories that are set in the "same" type world..

Yea but still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:03 pm
I can actually do digital colouring as well =)
I've almost finished colouring Eris's art and i'm quite proud of it blaugh  

iZann

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 pm
Dark has a point. Eris was just saying how Mikyo was in almost everyones RPC lifes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 pm
Um...would I be right to say that Blade was Iwakage for a VERY long time?
And I think Desmund Sligh was the 1st Kazekage...and Anhellsin the 1st or 2nd Kumokage I think?
Otokage I have no idea but I might be correct in guessing Raijin (Asaba).

Oh and Eris you need to tell me the colour or Susumu's skirt...  

iZann

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 pm
Anhellsin was the second...  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items