Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
yay for weekend revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:04 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Well if i ever need to go to NC and have an hour to spare...ill post it...make shure to watch cops that week...

Will do. And I'll be cheering you on. Though, I must say that it's rather risky to be damaging government property.

whats government property have to do with her?

She IS government property. She's in the army. My brother's government property too.

okay then i will need a gun and an alibi or i wont make it out of that confrontation...im a big strong guy...but yea...army? i dont think i could take her..well if i played dirty...which i would do because 1 she is a b***h and 2 ...i find it amusing to play dirty...
something along the lines of a nail covered bat...or a glass gun!
i saw that when i wuz looking up on the internet...its like a homemade chaff gun but it shoots out ground shards of glass...they blind and cut the throat and and slit the skin and jst are all around not good being shot with...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:43 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Well if i ever need to go to NC and have an hour to spare...ill post it...make shure to watch cops that week...

Will do. And I'll be cheering you on. Though, I must say that it's rather risky to be damaging government property.

She IS government property. She's in the army. My brother's government property too.

okay then i will need a gun and an alibi or i wont make it out of that confrontation...im a big strong guy...but yea...army? i dont think i could take her..well if i played dirty...which i would do because 1 she is a b***h and 2 ...i find it amusing to play dirty...
i saw that when i wuz looking up on the internet...its like a homemade chaff gun but it shoots out ground shards of glass...they blind and cut the throat and and slit the skin and jst are all around not good being shot with...

Erik, from Phantom, liked to kill people by putting crushed glass in their drinks. "If you're lucky, you die in two days. But some have lived for ten."  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:01 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Erik, from Phantom, liked to kill people by putting crushed glass in their drinks. "If you're lucky, you die in two days. But some have lived for ten."

*eyes go wide* Remind me never to drink anything that has either been made by someone else or has ever left my sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:46 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

*eyes go wide* Remind me never to drink anything that has either been made by someone else or has ever left my sight.

LOL! I onced considered doing that for suicide. But I realized I wanted it to be less suffering and more quick. Poison always seemed like a good option. Just swallow a bunch of pills. Yep. Perfect way to go. I'll fall asleep and die in my sleep. That's how we all want it, right?  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:00 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

LOL! I onced considered doing that for suicide. But I realized I wanted it to be less suffering and more quick. Poison always seemed like a good option. Just swallow a bunch of pills. Yep. Perfect way to go. I'll fall asleep and die in my sleep. That's how we all want it, right?

which comedian said that he didnt want to die in his sleep...
i dont remember but he said that he wanted to go jst as he wuz screwing some chick and orgasmed...he said it would be great for him but hed feel a little bad for the girl...i thought that wuz hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:27 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

i dont remember but he said that he wanted to go jst as he wuz screwing some chick and orgasmed...he said it would be great for him but hed feel a little bad for the girl...i thought that wuz hilarious.

To each his own, eh?  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

To each his own, eh?

personally i wouldnt wanna go that way...i would prolly wanna go with my partner by my side holding my hand i give them a kiss and then i lay down on the bed and its over. i think id rather be first because with how much i would love them, if they died first i dont think i could go on...i would jst...give up...i couldnt take losing someone that close to me...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:08 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

To each his own, eh?

personally i wouldnt wanna go that way...i would prolly wanna go with my partner by my side holding my hand i give them a kiss and then i lay down on the bed and its over. i think id rather be first because with how much i would love them, if they died first i dont think i could go on...i would jst...give up...i couldnt take losing someone that close to me...

That's sweet. I've always wanted to have a death I could have some kind of control over. And I want to die with my loved ones near me. All of them happy.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:37 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

To each his own, eh?

That's sweet. I've always wanted to have a death I could have some kind of control over. And I want to die with my loved ones near me. All of them happy.

Maybe it's me, but I think that'd be a little difficult. Unless you piss them all off big time and they all want revenge very badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

To each his own, eh?

Maybe it's me, but I think that'd be a little difficult. Unless you piss them all off big time and they all want revenge very badly.

.....by smiling I don't mean smiling at my death, I mean smiling to show they love me.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Aw, screw all that. I haven't died yet in bed all sick and dieing, and I have no intention too either. I'd much rather die in a horrific explosion, maybe get mentioned in the local paper, assuming another prostitute isn't found dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:18 pm
My aunt died last Saturday on the toilet. She was quite the hypochondriac so no one knows what ACTUALLY killed her. All we know is that now she's smiling in her grave saying, "Ha! I told you I was sick."  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:19 pm
I get to rant about how I'm not a hypochondriac in a couple of days. It's a monologue though, I currently have no need to defend my mental stability at this point in time.
I'M NOT A HYPOCHONDRIAC, I HAVE PHOBOPHILIA!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:40 pm
I have aracnophobia!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:41 am
Phanari
I have aracnophobia!

i have that too...freak the ******** hell out of me...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff