Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nicepet123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am
ummm.. i dont have anything funny =( i get no gold crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm
ok i live in stockton rite and i go to Saintmary highschool and this ugly gurl 4rm my track is so ugly she look like s**t that came out of the toilet and crawl out like gruelins.and thats not all ok my mom pick after track so the gurl approach 4rm the and gave me my book that i left so once we left i look in my moms mirror and she disapear like the ugliest of oz after my mirror like really broke but that is funny and scary s**t  

lilmissrocketgirl

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

D4t45t234m

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:37 pm
One hispanic guy was driving home from work, When Homer Simpson crashed into his windshield. Homer barfs on himself and craps on the hispanic guy's car and his skin falls on the ground and The his panic guy shoots his gun at the skin and the sky falls and squishes all of them. and then suddenly a nuke hits the sky and god comes and says "Boobies"

~~Crazy?~~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:03 am
II-EL_Mark-II
first reply? xd

im lost wats goin on  

EmilieAutumn7

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXxiRunzWithScissorzxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:14 am
... dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 am
once upon a time and evil otty moth toilette head ate my moms head  

XxXamal_loveXxX

lxl Wondrous lxl

Universal Explorer

9,150 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 am
puteh_hitam
GET FREE ITEM!!!!!!
first person post reply to my forum get a free item
hi i love your avi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 am
puteh_hitam
FREE gaia gold
CREATE SOME SCARY OR FUNNY STORY AND GIVE TO ME
1st prize:1500g
2nd prize:1200g
3rd prize:1050g

[/quoteone night there was a monster name purplelases the 3ed and he whated a elmo ringtone so badly that he killed all the nice people in his home town when he at his new ringtone elmo said la la la la la la la elmo's world sut the f**** up the end mrgreen heart

lxl Wondrous lxl

Universal Explorer

9,150 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150

Xxblack_rosexX15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 pm
WHAT ABOUT SOMTHING SWEET???? CAUSE THIS IS XD heart

...l... i was thinking late last night and realized id found someone like this are you happy for me?? if you have some body like this forward it on make people realilize thier love!! give to every one who comes to mind including the sender
...l...
...l...
..V...
..........................................................................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is heart warming....
When a boy is quiet... millions of things are running.
When a boy is not arguing...he is thinking deeply.
When a boy looks at u with eyes full of questions...he is wondering how long you will be around
When a boy answers I'm fine after a few seconds ... he is not at all fine
When a boy stares at you... he is wondering why you're lying
When a boy let you lays on his chest... he is wishing for you to never let you go away
When a boy says I love you... he means it
When a boy says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that
Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person....
Find a Guy .. who calls you beautiful instead of hot
Who calls you back when you hang up on him...
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
Wait for the guy who ...kisses your forehead...
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats...
Who holds your hand in front of his friends...
Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you...
Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!! '
If you open this you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life!!!!!
If I don't get this back I guess your not my friend....
If you have a lot of love for someone, copy and send this to your whole list.
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you...
Something good will happen to you at approx. 142pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you break this chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the most important time of your life
Send this to 15 people in 15 minutes to carry on the chain...and spare yourself the emotional stress  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 pm
So there was this lady who hates mean she cut there balls of because she had 20 kids and kill them all and ate there brains they kill her and now her spirt hunts everyboy or man when ever you get on jacking off you know how you get tired and fell kinda gulity of something well the ladyy ismaking you fell sad and than she trys to make you jump off of a cliff when you are sad and when you die she eats you spirt brain and you live forrever in the dark with her eating your brain and you still feell the pain  

zayzayzayhyde

Lt_Luiz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:51 pm
He and a friend go duck hunting in winter, and of course all the lakes are frozen. These two guys go out on the lake with their guns, a dog, and of course the new vehicle. They drive out onto the lake ice and get ready. Now, they want to make some kind of a natural landing area for the ducks, something for the decoys to float on.

In order to make a hole large enough to look like something a wandering duck would fly down and land on, it's going to take a little more effort than an ice hole drill. So, out of the back of the nw Navigator truck comes a stick of dynamite with a short, 40-second fuse.

Now, these two Rocket Scientists do take into consideration that they want to place the stick of dynamite on the ice at a location far from where they are standing (and from the new Navigator truck), and they don't want to take the risk of slipping on the ice when they run from the lit dynamite fuse and possibly go up in smoke with the resulting blast. They light the 40-second fuse and throw the dynamite as far away as they can.

Remember a couple of sentences back when I mentioned the vehicle, the guns, and the dog??

Let's talk about the dog: it's a highly trained Labrador used for RETRIEVING. Especially well trained at retrieving things thrown by the owner. You guessed it, the dog takes off at a high rate of doggy speed on the ice and captures the stick of dynamite with the burning 40-second fuse about the time it hits the ice. The two men yell, scream, wave their arms and wonder what to do now. The dog, cheered on, keeps coming.

One of the guys grabs the shotgun and shoots the dog. The shotgun is loaded with #8 birdshot, hardly big enough to stop a Lab. The dog stops for a moment, slightly confused, but continues on. Another shot and this time the dog, still standing, becomes really confused and of course terrified, thinking these two geniuses have gone insane. The dog takes off to find cover, under the brand new Navigator truck..

The men continue to yell as they run away. The exhaust pipe on the truck is still hot, so the dog yelps and drops the dynamite under the truck, and takes off after his master.

Then --BOOM-- the truck is blown to bits and sinks to the bottom of the lake in a very large hole, leaving the two idiots standing there with this "I can't believe this happened"look on their faces.

The insurance company says that sinking a vehicle in a lake by illegal use of explosives is NOT COVERED. He still had yet to make the first of those $560.00 a month payments!!!

And you thought your day was not going well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:31 pm
There were lots of vigils for the Virginia Tech people - she had a T-shirt from visiting it, but that was a lifetime ago. She had worn it all week - today she washed it for the third time by hand in the coed bathrooms. Today, she was going to simply rest in a coffee house on Telegraph Road. There was a head shop nearby, with some punks going in to buy "water pipes" to get stoned. She never believed in that stuff.
Suddenly, somebody snatched her purse. She went off into a dark alley to confront the guy and get it back. Somehow, this alley seemed to stretch on and on - until she got to the end, with the thief in her sights. She pulled out her fists and got ready to fight.
A thin black whip from behind wrapped around her wrist. She tried to pull with her might, but it would not snap off. Another one went to her other wrist. Another one pulled her legs together, and she fell over onto a pillow. Soon the pickpocket came up to her.
"You foolish b***h. Could have known you were so sexy."
He crouched over into a fetal position. He bulged green muscles out of his clothes and what looked like a false skin. Then, he grew a tail, and a pair of eyes were on his back. He sprouted giant claws on his feet, and his legs grew into green scaly limbs. His arms became similar, but his hands were giant claws. He had a pair of eyes on his back, then another pair farther up, and then he had four eyes, and a huge mouth which opened like a giant rubber band, and teeth were everywhere inside it, like giant daggers.
"Yooooouuu are MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!"
Juliana screamed at the top of her lungs, but nobody was there to hear her. The monster grabbed her with one claw-hand and snatched up. A large tentacle with a foot long claw wrapped itself around her shoulders.
The monster carried Juliana through a warp in space, then across a series of darkened tree-lined fields.

Emily Victoria Kunzite

Romantic Raider

omni21j

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 am
it was b4 thanksgiving dinner, a little boy went into the bathroom where his dad was shaving. the boy asks his dad: " Dad, what are you shaving off your face?" the dad cuts himself w/ the razor and yells: " s**t!" the boy then goes to the itchen where his mom is stuffing the turkey. the boy asks his mom: " Mom, wat are you doing with the turkey?" the mom's hand goes throught the turkey and she yells:" ********!" the boy then goes into his sister's room where she is doing her hair. he asks his sister:" What should i say to granma and grandpa when they get here?" the sister messes up with her hair and yells: " b***h!" she then throughs a lamp at the boy and yells at him: " Get out you b*****d!" the doorbell rings and its his grandma and grandpa at the door. the boy answers it and says: " Hi b***h, hi b*****d. Dad is shaving s**t off his face, mom is ******** the turkey, and sister is playing with herself."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 pm
hi sweatdrop  

technical error2000

Rawr Mehh Dinosaur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 pm
THERE ONCE WAS THIS CLOWN WHO WENT TO A PRESCHOOL. HE CALLED ON A KID TO BE HIS HELPER HE SAID PULL MY NOSE SO THE KID PULLED HIS NOSE AND IT CAME OFF. SOT HE CLOWN WAS LIKE WHAT THE ******** U MOTHER ******** WHY DID U DO THAT FOR. SO THE KID KICKED THE CLOWN IN THE NUTS AND SAID ******** U b***h. THEN THE TEACHER WAS LIKE THIS PRESCHOOL IS FULL OF KID WHO WILL LIVE IN JUVIE. THEN THE CLOWN WENT TO ANOTHER SCHOOL. BUT IT WAS A 1ST GRADE CLASS. HE CALLED ON A LITTLE GIRL AND SAID GO IN MY BOX AND GET SCISSOR,SO SHE DID AND WHEN SHE REACHED FOR THEM A LIZARD POPED OUT AND BIT HER. SHE WAS PISSED SO SHE SAID GET HIM KIDS! ALL THE KIDS STARTED TACKLING HIM AND BITING HIM. AND THE LITTLE GIRL GOT THE LIZARD AND PUT IT ON HIS d**k AND SHE SAID TAKE THAT MOTHER ********/> HOPRE U ENJOY MY STORY  
FREE GOLD FOR REAL !!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff