Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
Would you rather...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm
Well I think I would pick the first one. I've already been there, so it wouldn't be any big suprise. smile It happens when you are a very strange person. wink

Bubbles, Would you rather... be stuck on a train crowded train, in a tunnel, and a real need to pee. OR have a car accident in a car you were test driving from the dealership.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:15 pm
The second one. I've already had the first one happen way too often. I'm incontinent. So; when I have to go, I have to move faster than a locomotive.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:17 pm
xXEmi-chan,
Would you rather go roller skating with a pair of ice skates in a skating rink? or, Would you rather go ice skating with a pair of roller skates on a frozen pond?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm
*squeals*
OOOOOH!!! I would just love to go ice skating period! I've only been once, but it was fun, and I was pretty good. But I think I'd prefer the skating rink instead of risking falling through the ice! Unless the rink was totally packed (with ppl), then it might be safer for all if I just went to the pond.
xd  

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:55 pm
Emi; where are you? We need you. It's your turn.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:29 pm
hey, anyone's free (and encouraged to give their choice between the options) in the meantime!
But maybe a post on her page might help alert her that she's been called out?
*edit: Oh, I already did that. Ok, I'm lost now. With all this holiday hoopla, we'll just try a little patience for the meantime*

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 am
Since there hasn't been any response to Gwee's question, I'm going to do one. Somebody find Emi!

Gwee: Would you rather climb out a two story window to escape a fire while dressed in your bathrobe with a hot neon pink bathrobe on that has a huge black pair of lips across the butt? Or, would you rather go swimming with JAWS during a blizzard and risk being a Frozen Treat?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:19 pm
I go for the frozen treat.  

Tanjooween Gurl

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 pm
LittleTnCo
Since there hasn't been any response to Gwee's question, I'm going to do one. Somebody find Emi!

Gwee: Would you rather climb out a two story window to escape a fire while dressed in your bathrobe with a hot neon pink bathrobe on that has a huge black pair of lips across the butt? Or, would you rather go swimming with JAWS during a blizzard and risk being a Frozen Treat?

You'd rather be the frozen treat, Tanjo!???
I think I'll escape the fire in hotpink bathrobe complete with lips on the butt. Kinda reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie, Click, with "Juicy" on his butt! xd

Oh boy, I hate being sick. So here's a dosey for ya, Tanjo: Would u rather be so sick that u puke up everything u eat and even keep heaving even when there's nothing left; or would u rather it be coming out the other end to the point where ur afraid to leave the toilet?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:05 pm
I don't think I would like either of those!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm
I'm with you there Hazu. Either one would smell horrible, and probably make the process happen all over again. Eek!! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 pm
LittleTnCo
xXEmi-chan,
Would you rather go roller skating with a pair of ice skates in a skating rink? or, Would you rather go ice skating with a pair of roller skates on a frozen pond?

The second one. Mostly because skating in skating rink with ice skates seems much harder.

Since I missed my turn when I was supposed to, you guys just keep that second chain thing going. In other words: I'm not posting a question.

rofl I was reading the last few post; it sounded like someone was going to call a search party or something!  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm
Hi Emi. Huggles. Yay; I can call off the search party. hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm
The worst is when u don't know which end to put over the toilet! that's when u grab the garbage can to sit in front ya.  

Gweener

lil4fingers

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm
I want in~

I'm here
:3

Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games