Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 pm
((I've seen them, but I've never been to one. I think the last time I saw one was when I went to Texas...lol. Its all about White Castle up here XD))

"Thanks," Zephyr said to Shatara. "They're still saplings, so they need a lot of tending to, but I think they'll be worth it in the long run," she added with a smile. "Come on, let's head on up to the palace," she said, taking the arms of the other two girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 pm
" Nevermind Amara, there are some things I need to discuss with someone. " He said quietly. He was often vague like that it's not that he didn't trust Amara he just didn't want her to get tangled up in something that he couldn't explain. " Amara find a nice place to stay for a little bit the people I need to talk to and what I am talking about are things I don't want you getting involved with but don't worry I will tell you everything when I get back so until I do please stay out of danger I don't want anything to happen to you. " He said softly as his angelic wings shot from his body. He took off into the sky leaving behind dozens of beautiful feathers.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 pm
((Yea it's like a southern thing, because I went out of state up north and thought I'd see a whataburger but people were looking at me like I was stupid))

Shatara smiled looked at Zephyr as she took her in. She liked and respected Zephyr for a lot of reasons, for ons she was so caring, and the way Halcyon acted. She looked at her. "So what do you have planned later Zephyr? Maybe we can do some meditation of the mind" she said with a smile. Shatara constantly excercised her mind for the fact she could not wield an element.

Amara looked at him and nodded. She understood but it kind of troubled her that he always left and never explained anything fully. Since they were already in Kilitia she walked down the hill, cloaking herself once more as she walked into the town, covering her animilistic characteristics of hers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 pm
((Yea, definitely. That's the way it was growing up down south. I'd always be looking for White Castles, but they always pointed my to Krystal *gag*))

Zephyr sighed. "Apparently, I have to meet with the Elders," she said. "And who knows how long that will take. To be honest, I've been thinking about abolishing the council because all they do is tell me to raise taxes so they can build more elaborate temples." She grimaced a bit and sighed again. "How about some early morning meditation, though?" she asked. "I'm sure I'll need it to clear my mind."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 pm
Yumiko stretched and listened to Shatara, yawning. "Oh my word. Shatara, my dear I'm going back home. I need to rest, chasing after Helios all day was not fun. Thank you, Zephyr, good night to you all." She hugged her sister and Zeph, then left towards Kilita in the shape of a hawk. She landed in the kitchen next to Helios, changing back into her human form. "Hello Helios. Going to go work out?" She yawned and shook her head. "Goodness..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 pm
Shatara looked at Zephyr and nodded and smiled at her. "Well it will be the best move" she stated. "I have a feeling" she said pointing to her head. "That Tenshu will build itself without them" she stated with a smug. "And I'll meet you in the morning Zeph" she stated hugging her friend and walking up to her room.

Helios quickly turned around to see Yumiko. "Oh you scared me" he stated with a sigh. "Yes, I'm going to go work out a few and train before bed" he stated. His red hair glowing in the light. "Why? would you like to train with me, or are you doing something else after this?" he asked her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Sera tilted her head a little to the side and puzzlement. "To Shale? Why there? Why not just stay here and enjoy being free or something." She shook her head. "Never mind. That's probably none of my business." She shrugged. "But tell me, what's in Shale that makes you want to go there?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 pm
"Fighters...Strong fighters..since I left my Prime Leader's side.. I guess I wanna just catch up where I left off?" as Halcyon smirked. "You don't have to come along? I mean Tenshu is a nice beautiful place..but I rather not be here with that Evil spoil brat breathing over my shoulder" as Halcyon yawned.  

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Sera shrugged. "I'm a traveler. I go all over. I'm sure we'll run into each other sometime without intending to. Like we did here." She looked around them, then up at the sky, thinking. "But being free like this and stuff. You don't ever need someone breathing down your back with orders, whether they're good people or people you lost respect for." She shrugged again, looking back at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:33 pm
"I see.. Then I guess I'll see you again.. But.. I doubt it" as Halcyon chuckled. Halcyon took his bag and started back to his home to gather what needed supplies for his journey. Before he became a General he was a Carefree fighter. Who fights the strongest like the never changing wind. Since his child times. He made a vow to someone that he will become stronger and protect that someone with his life. Since he met Zephyr he thought she was the one...but guess it was just a mistake.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:35 pm
Zephyr smiled at Shatara. "Good night," she said, watching her walk away. She went straight for the Elders' chambers, scrolls in hand. As soon as she walked in the door, she heard them speaking of their next trip on the money of the taxpayers. She gritted her teeth and did not even allow them a chance to talk. Immediately, she threw all the scrolls that Halcyon had signed for the tax increase into the fire. "We are not raising taxes again to pay for your vacations or your luxuries," she said. "Though I respect most of your opinions, I believe the time has come for the Elder council to be disbanded. All you do is take and never give back. You put forth these demands for..." she said, taking a scroll out and reading it, "money to help the study of a beetle?!" She scoffed. Had Halcyon even read these?! She tossed it into the fire. "The wasteful spending ends now, as do the tax increases. You three no longer need to stay here. I will give you a week, and I will expect to see your things packed and you gone within that time." She turned and swept from the room, leaving the three Elders looking at her with mouths gaping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:37 pm
Charon's wings beat against the sky as he flew through the air. " So far I have only revealed minor bits of information to the royals, just to help them prosper individually but now it's serious if the events I have forseen come to pass...t will be the end of us all. " He said through serious eyes. He was first heading towards Zephyr from tere he would move on to another Prime Minister. He smiled as he finally entered Zephyr's nation, " Good one step closer now to find her majesty. "  

Nicko1421

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Sera stood in her spot, watching as Halcyon walked away from her and back to his home. "Don't doubt...I'm sure we'll see each other again sometime..." She said, quietly to herself as she sat under a tree, looking up at the sky. She sighed. Even thought she and Halcyon haven't been seeing each other much lately, she still felt a little empty inside that it might be even harder for them to see each other next time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 pm
Halcyon came home gathering what he needed, He also picked up an old thing he used to carry around a Medicine kit that placed as a Back pack with drawers of medicine found around 4 kingdoms. It was his hobby before he took the seat or roll. But now that had time on his hand..He picked it up and started off after locking his door that is. "Well Shale here I come"  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:47 pm
"You feel that?" Dulceri asks Daphne before turning to look at the sky. "I think it's because that I can feel the changes in rocks I can feel that. Maybe an earthquake is coming...too strong though..." He turns his sight to the left of the heavens noticing a shining rock hurdling toward a far off mountain region. It was Tenshu. "Oh....crap...."

Nephilis watches the meteor fly by and looks at it for a minute, inspecting where it may land if it stayed on it's path. Once he reached the conclusion, he took off running toward Tenshu at a blinding pace.

"Daphne, we have to turn back...we have to go to Tenshu real fast. You up for it?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff