Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 am
Hiro rapidly did handsigns and a ember clone formed and caught Quan when he was only 4 inches away from himself "Careful young one.....stay on the ground where you can sense others and where they are.....But I guess that was about the most action I've had ever since I escaped the grasp of the rock village....." Hiro looked the other way and then he got up and his clone let Quan on the floor and disappeared "If you want I could teach you what I know.....I still carry my scrolls after I'm done using them....."

((Ok I'll change to Brown then......I feel sorry for Quan, hes blind.....come to think of it hes the only blind ninja in the guild sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am
((Lol he's deaf as well xd ))

Quan let out an "oof" when the clone caught him. He rubbed his butt where the branch had cracked under him, with an annoyed expression on his face. When Hiro suggested teaching him, he brightened and immediately nodded, looking pleased. He had no idea what he was about to learn, but hey, any learning is good--it makes him stronger.

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 am
Hiro smiled at Quan because for the first time he gets to be the sensei "Well....What do you want to learn first Fire or Earth jutsu?"

((Hes deaf too!...Man it sucks to be Quan...hes like the new Hellen Keller, except hes a ninja ninja ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 am
((lol red looks better...nvm you can have dark red back xD
Hellen Keller's mute as well right? I really wonder how she got to be a writer...))

Quan looked down and fiddled with his fingers for a while, pondering. Finally he looked up at Hiro,
"Tu dun...uh...Er-Erth?"
He mumbled as he tried hard to say "earth", but failing in his attempt. Not bad for a foreign kid.

((I laughed my head off when I found out that in Chinese the Doton kanji means "earth run away"))

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:44 am
(Yes!!!!!!.....Hellen was mute and she did her books by using braille and someone translated it)
Hiro just reached in his pouch and took out a scroll of Genin earth jutsus and handed it to Quan "Which one do you want to learn first?"

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)
Description: This jutsu creates one single clone out of the ground. Its defense is incredible, and it's very powerful, but lacks speed. Two hits will destroy the bunshin.

Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique)
Description: A simple bunshin jutsu, using dust and small particles of dirt found everywhere but the cleanest of places, the user is able to form a clone. The clone itself cannot attack, but can pose as a good distraction, since once it is hit, the dust and dirt particles burst open, entering the enemy's eyes, mouth and nose. Also, the clone can be dismissed at will.

Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)
Description: A small rock, the size of a fist, can be lifted and thrown using chakra.

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
Description: In the jutsu, the user lifts up a giant piece of earth and uses it as a shield. For every rank, the shield grows 5 feet by 5 feet, and thickens by 3 inches.

Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
Description: By taking dirt and rubbing it on his/her arms or legs, after performing the necessary hand seals, the shinobi is able to create very durable defensive bracers that add extra protection when using the arms to block. The chakra that is infused in them help to soften the blows of any physical attacks. These are very useful for taijutsu users or to defend against an onslaught of upper body blows. These bracers block physical attacks.

Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)
Description: This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on.

Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)
Description: When performing this jutsu the shinobi places his/her hands on the ground and causes it to move rapidly away as if it were a conveyor belt. As the shinobi increases in skill and rank the size, speed, and range of this jutsu all increase.

Mizu Sousetsu no Jutsu (Water Founding Skill)
Description: Using the users earth Doton skills they will shift the earth slightly and a small hole will appear and then water will fill the hole in place of the earth. When it is filled there is no mud, or dirt in the water.

Doton Henge (Earth Release Transformation)
Description: By using this skill the user will be able to use their Doton ninjutsu to camoflauge their being. They are able to change shape into any human being in a respected being. With the transformation the earth will change color.

Torappingu no Jutsu (Trapping Skill)
Description: The user is able to make a 15 foot hole in the ground and cover the top of the hole lightly with earth, in a very small speed of time. With every rank the hole becomes bigger, and around Jonin level the user will be able to cover the hole with grass.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 am
Walking over to the scroll, Quan pondered for a moment and pointed to three of the jutsu: Military Movement, Stone Bracers and Earth clone.

(Short O_o)/color]

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 am
Hiro nodded "So Military movement......thats an easy one" Hiro did handsigns and he sunk into the ground and pokeed his head out of the ground and smiled

((4 post))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 am
((I have to go after this one--bed, long day tmr. If you're busy then you can just leave the scrolls here and I'll learn them myself...reading with my fingers? xD))

Quan felt Hiro's presence sink underground, and behind his blindfold his eyes widened in surprise, though no one could see. He copied Hiro's handseals, going by instincts. The first time, his feet sunk underground, but that was about it.
1/4

Quan formed the handseals again, and this time he gathered more chakra into his feet so that the force of gravity would pull him down as well. The result was that he sank up to his knees in the ground.
2/4

Quan formed the handseals again and this time he tried gathering chakra into both his legs. In the end, he managed to sink into the ground up to his waist.
3/4

Quan formed the handseals again and this time he tried amplifying the amount of chakra used. After all, he had plenty to spare, he had hardly used any. In the end, he managed to sink all the way into the ground, and felt himself move past Hiro and resurface about 50 meters from his starting point.
4/4

((This is done in a huge hurry...))

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm
Hiro nodded "Now lets do Stone bracers" Hiro did handsigns and pickedup some dirt and rubbed it on his arms and the dirt formed into solid stone bracers

((3 post))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:59 am
Stone bracers...this would be useful in hand to hand combats, especially with his close range fighting style. Quan picked up a handful of dirt and rubbed it onto his arms, grimacing as he did. He ran a surge of chakra through it, feeling the dirt harden slightly into stone.
1/3

Perhaps more dirt was needed, as the dirt that did not harden into stone was falling off. Quan rubbed a fistful of dirt onto both of his arms. He chakra through his arms again, this time half the dirt thickened and caked into solid stone.
2/3

More chakra was needed, as the stone was so weak that it was starting to chip off. Quan rubbed another fistful of dirt onto his arms, even rubbing some onto his legs below the knees. He ran a large surge of chakra through his arms and legs, feeling the built-up dirt harden and mould into pieces of durable stone that was sure to block any physical attack.
3/3

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 am
Hiro smiled "Now for Earth clone.....You must remember that the earth clone isn't that fast but it can do one jutsu before disappearing" Hiro did some handsigns and to his right a clone began to merge of the dirt and pebbles in the surrounding area

((3 Posts))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 am
kit the sorrowful
Kit nodded when she asked if he was speaking to her. Hearing her name her repeated it as he spoke. "Well Yoku what brings you to my training session?" Looking down he noticed that Quan had gotten the feeling of the taijutsu technique down. The water clone Kit had made walked over to the boy and patted his shoulder. As the real Kits attention went back to Yoku he kept his red eyes fixated on her face. Since it was rude to stare at a women in any other place. "Tell me about your self Yoku."

The water clone smiled at Quan. "YOu did good....." Looking down at the boys hands he got quiet. They were bleeding bruised and one of his knuckles was possible broken. and the kid was only just a tot. "Go get some rest when your hands heal up agin i will teach you the next set."

Turning my eyes over to his, my cheeks flashed pink.
"Like what.."

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:05 am
Quan nodded as he felt the power from the clone that Hiro created. It certainly felt durable and heavy, but certainly not fast. Forming the same handseals as Hiro did, Quan ran his chakra through the ground, and a mould of pebbles and dirt rose up to form a humanoid shape, but collapsed right after it took form.
1/3

He realised that he missed out one of the handseals...no wonder. Quan let his instincts flow freely, letting his arm muscles form whatever seals he felt was right. This time the soil and pebbles formed a humanoid shape, stayed that way, but no colour filled in.
2/3

Quan decided to put more chakra into the clone, and this time the earth rose up, formed his shape and all the colours filled in perfectly, depicting a perfect copy of him. Quan tried punching the clone, and sure enough it was not fast enough to dodge, but took the hit without disappearing.
3/3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 am
Hiro smiled yet again "Now try to make your clone do a jutsu" Hiro's clone did handsigns and a small hill formed and the Clone disappeared "Earth mound creation"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:20 am
((Lol can you give Quan the student and genin earth scroll in braille? mrgreen
Ooooooh can I learn that jutsu?))

Quan and his clone pondered for a moment. His clone then formed a handseals and in a puff of smoke, it disappeared. In its place was a double bladed lance - Henge no Jutsu. Quan grinned ruefully and picked up the clone-lance, spun it over his head skillfully and stabbed it into the ground. It was nowhere as flashy as Hiro's, but it was the only jutsu he knew which would be useful.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff