Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
"Alright sportsmanship." Riku said rubbed his head nervously as he walked cautiously to her and took her hand to shake trying to look at her eye but he was to nervous to look at her.

Ariana shook his hand with a smile the laughed as she let go. His fear seemed so hilarious to her, though she hated seeing it the comedy of it all was great.
"now you may hit me"
Ariana said after stopping her laughter suddenly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm
Riku felt more down,"Ahh um.. okay." Riku said after he gulped down he started running at her as fast as he could with his fist aimed at her face he had his eyes closed though.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Ariana laughed hard then put one hand out and she bent her knee and then put both hands on her lap as she laughed.
"pl-please st-stop ah!"
Ariana cried out as she laughed falling back before Riku even got up to her. She held her stomach and laughed pretty much dying of laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Riku looked at her confused he was pretty sure that he didn't hit her,"Ahh sorry just really nervous of fighting you bare handed." Riku said rubbing his head,"I'll try not to be so nervous so can you please stop laughing at me?" Riku said looking down.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Ariana laughter died down a bit as she looked up to Riku hoping she didt offend him too much but she couldnt help herself. Ariana slowly got up laughing a bit
"Fight with your eyes open. Trust me it raises your chances of hitting the target...I promise"
Ariana laughed a bit then took a step back
"Okay now hit me...what you afraid of a girl? I just laughed at your manliness, you better keep me inline."
Ariana said staring at him as she wiped a tear from her left eye  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:08 pm
"Ahh well... um okay.. then." Riku said as he looked at her still pretty unsure of fighting,"Well okay then here I come Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he attempted a simple jab to her face.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:27 pm
Ariana ducked under the punch and using no hands she caught Riku's arm between her shoulder and neck as his punch missed. At this point her head was under his pit. Ariana used her leg nearest Riku's body and swept both of his feet from behind dropping him on the ground with no hands. As a matter of fact as she did it she put both hands behind her back.
"Dont put all of you into one effort so soon"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 pm
((& im off. i promised tomorrow would be better so after i get home from work ill most likely have to be going to then we'll rp more actively. goodnight))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Riku fell to the floor and rolled away,"Ahh I guess not." Riku said a little nervous of how easily he was taken down. Riku rubbed his head on what way to try to attack seeing as she could easily she was able to counter, Riku then ran at her an attempted to go for grab her legs in a take down move way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Riku fell to the floor and rolled away,"Ahh I guess not." Riku said a little nervous of how easily he was taken down. Riku rubbed his head on what way to try to attack seeing as she could easily she was able to counter, Riku then ran at her an attempted to go for grab her legs in a take down move way.

Ariana let him have her legs to make him feel like he had her. Unfortunately for him he went for grappling which was Ariana's specialty. She had been varsity on the wrestling team 4 yrs straight (lol I really was). Ariana stiffened her legs so that it would be hard to pull her legs into him. She placed a hand on his right bicep and and her left on the back of his head keeping it down. She had apparently performed a successful sprawl and just kept Riku down.
(two pictures)
its like this but on the ground
User Image  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:51 pm
((Crud seriously, I probably end up losing then lol))
Riku saw that he wasn't going to be able to do the grapple move he was hoping for so he stopped concentrating on both legs and grabbed one leg and tried to pull it towards himself at the same time trying to pull his whole body away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm
((lol eh taijutsu is my field of happiness since i cant be defeated in the sense unless someone has a bloodline like the kaguya or something that makes it so i cant touch them.))
Ariana let him get one leg and balanced on her free leg but before she let him pull away she hooked her foot against his thigh then snuggled one arm in his and brought the hand over the back of his head so it was tucked. She placed her other hand on top of that hand without doing all that squeezing and simply placing it on top. She then cranked her arm to bring him back down to the ground and slowly turn him over. As she did so holding her leg would be hard as she slowly pried him off pretty much toying with him. ((lol i pretty much control u but play along so u get a bit of taijutsu experience and you become a bit more flexible since you claimed in rp your character lacked taijutsu experience. ))
IM SORRY THAT WAS A VERY CRAPPY POST ISK IF ULL EVEN UNDERSTAND IT crying my computers too slow to even edit to make it sound better and much more thorough  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm
((lol well I'm a soccer player XP hahaha, well yeah I never plan to make Riku strong in Taijutsu my other RPC is the one that is strong point there, but okay I'll play along and don't worry about it I think I understand what you posted, same here with the computer))

Riku was pretty much immobilize underneath Ariana, who seemed pretty much inescapable at the moment so he just tried to relax his whole body from under her,"Well um...Ariana-sensei, what now?" Areku asked curiously not knowing what to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 pm
someones gonna rp my character for me i cant keep up my computer sux too bad and im not gettin a new 1 cuz i cant so meantime hold tight till "Ariana" comes.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 pm
((alright sorry to hear that))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items