Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
I had a dream the other night that all the Michael Jackson fan all over the world came together to a certain spot at the neverland ranch. When we got there Michael came out and he told us that he is greatful to have had fans as loyal as we were and that he will be watching over us in everything we do. He asked us to continuing his philantropy(spell?) on healing the world.
He said to love him for what he was and not in his current state in death. Continue to fill the air with is music, laughter and words of wisdom. Fight for his honor and dispell all the lies. To love all the people who hate him for they do not understand like we do. For us to love one another as fans and continue to speak of him to the next generation and the generation after that.
Then before he left, he told us that he loved us all and he thanks each and every one of us for being there through the good and the bad; he said that we will see him in the next life and to keep the faith.
Then I woke up

dude... that sounds like he was like talking through you or something...

Omg I know right? Like he went in her dream as an angel, and said all that. Is it just me, or is he going in all our dreams to comfort us, and to not cry, because we`ll all see him in the afterlife/Heaven.

I think he is.

Aw you cried when you woke up? D8
And what if we all have the same exact dream with Michael talking to us?! I think that would be proof that he actually is going in our dreams, and comforting us. Eventually, we`ll all have one time where we have the same dream.

Yeah, like the dream felt so real.
I agree, one day I think we will all have the exact same dream. I know he probably didn't want us to cry in his time of passing, but to celebrate his life

Yes. He wants us to be happy, and celebrate his life and accomplishments. (did I spell that right?)
He doesn`t want to see his fans sad, he wants to see them filled with joy, because he wants us to know, we`ll all be meeting him in Heaven one day. And then, we can finally be with him forever. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

Omg I know right? Like he went in her dream as an angel, and said all that. Is it just me, or is he going in all our dreams to comfort us, and to not cry, because we`ll all see him in the afterlife/Heaven.

I think he is.

And what if we all have the same exact dream with Michael talking to us?! I think that would be proof that he actually is going in our dreams, and comforting us. Eventually, we`ll all have one time where we have the same dream.

I agree, one day I think we will all have the exact same dream. I know he probably didn't want us to cry in his time of passing, but to celebrate his life

Yes. He wants us to be happy, and celebrate his life and accomplishments. (did I spell that right?)
He doesn`t want to see his fans sad, he wants to see them filled with joy, because he wants us to know, we`ll all be meeting him in Heaven one day. And then, we can finally be with him forever. <3

You spelled it right.
Oh I definitely would not mind seeing his pretty smile everyday for the rest of my afterlife.  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

I think he is.

You spelled it right.
Oh I definitely would not mind seeing his pretty smile everyday for the rest of my afterlife.

Okay good. sweatdrop

And good thing is, the afterlife will NEVER end. So we`ll be seeing his smile forever, and ever.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

You spelled it right.

Okay good. sweatdrop

And good thing is, the afterlife will NEVER end. So we`ll be seeing his smile forever, and ever.

forever and ever, get ready!
Cause when I get there... I'd rather not discuss that publicly redface XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

You spelled it right.

Okay good. sweatdrop

Lol, I already discussed it in public. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

You spelled it right.

Okay good. sweatdrop

I KNOW you did XD
And I thank you for that  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

You spelled it right.

Okay good. sweatdrop

I KNOW you did XD
And I thank you for that

Oh your welcome. Its actually a good thing to be pervy, like me. c:
I`m planning things for Heaven.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Okay good. sweatdrop

I KNOW you did XD
And I thank you for that

oh we are so going to have fun in Heaven biggrin  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Okay good. sweatdrop

I KNOW you did XD
And I thank you for that

oh we are so going to have fun in Heaven biggrin

So much fun, that we`ll have heavenly orgasms. And Michael will be the cause of our orgasms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 am
Lmao! Heavenly orgasms, xD  

ItsDeondra-x

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 am
UnKnown Bitter
I'm so upset I didn't get to join this "little chat" you guys were having XD
I just read the whole thing.
I love you guys!
I'm happy I found you <3
you guys think like I do and aren't afraid to talk about it.
I didn't have a dream with him last night from what I can remeber crying
Ilyy, too and i'm happy I found you guys also, =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:49 am
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
I'm so upset I didn't get to join this "little chat" you guys were having XD
I just read the whole thing.
I love you guys!
I'm happy I found you <3
you guys think like I do and aren't afraid to talk about it.
I didn't have a dream with him last night from what I can remeber crying
Ilyy, too and i'm happy I found you guys also, =D

We all love eachother. 8DD!
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS!

And yes, heavenly orgasms. Since we`ll be up in heaven, we`ll get the best orgasm in the universe. Not no ordinary orgasms that girls who are alive get, we get way better ones. And we can all thank Michael, for causing them with is "disco stick". ;D

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am
Oh yes! I finally had a dream with Michael in it. But the only thing I remember is that he tried kissing me, with a seductive face. And then he did kiss me, and it looked AWESOME. Then he was about to "do something" to me, if you know what I mean. redface
Then before he can do it, I woke up.
This is what he looked like in my dream: [< 3]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 am
petit mitaines
Oh yes! I finally had a dream with Michael in it. But the only thing I remember is that he tried kissing me, with a seductive face. And then he did kiss me, and it looked AWESOME. Then he was about to "do something" to me, if you know what I mean. redface
Ahhh, we can only wait for that moment, and wow he looked hot in your dreaam xD,, i'm jealous, i'm still waiting to dream about me and him having ''fun'' ahaha.!  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Ahhh, we can only wait for that moment, and wow he looked hot in your dreaam xD,, i'm jealous, i'm still waiting to dream about me and him having ''fun'' ahaha.!

He sure was. So hot. I can`t wait when I go to sleep. Maybe I`ll have a another one, and he`ll be "playing" with me. redface
Oh and in my dream, we were alone in a bedroom, and the lights were dimmed.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff