Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan bit his lip in frustration as he rubbed his palms together, and tried again. This time he poured as much chakra as the mud wall could contain, then pressed his hands harder against the wall. Instead of simply trying to press and condense the mud, this time he tried twisting it a little, as if he was wringing out a towel. A massive burst of water exploded out of the mud wall, creating a large river which flowed back to the empty lake. With his training finished, Quan wiped his sweaty brow with the back of his left sleeve, and turned around to Kit with a satisfied grin on his face.
9/9

...This hell is my realm.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm
"Quan.....I want you to follow me okay?" Kit motioned for the small boy to come to his side. "I have been watching you........I dont think attacking is your strong point....i think you are better suited for medical ninjutsu.....would you like that?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Hiro just watched and said nothing. He resumed his training with Focusing on around him, he thought of how fire is destructive and powerful but its also life and light. He kept that picture in his head while he did 4 handsigns and and clapped his hands as a 7 foot fire surrounded him in a 15 foot radius but it wasn't 15 feet tall.

9/10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Kit watched Hiros attempt the hell fire clap jutsu. Smiling he made a handsign. "Shadow clone." A single shadow clone walked tover to Hiro and looked at his training. "Ahhhhh trying to learn something above level?" Sitting on a rock to watch Hiro the shadow clone had a simple yet creepy smile on his face. Almost as if he had a plot.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Hiro knew that he had to get this right, omly because he had to impress kit. He wanted to be strong, and he wanted people to respect him and not laugh when he challenges them. He Focused on that fiery passion for attention and he did 3 handsigns and when he clapped his hands, a huge fire erupted around him as he laughed but stopped and made the fire go away. and turned around to kit So....how was that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Kit held his hand out infront of him and played with the flames as they graced his hands. "Wow....they were deffinatly hot. But they need to be more intense.....Over all i liked it. I seee that you apparently like fire. Am i correct on this assumption? I would like to teach you a personal style of mine. Called fire taijutsu. Intrested?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm
Hiro grinned "You know how to do that?!.....I've been trying to figure out how to do it for like a year now! Of course I'm interested. I know I'm gonna have to be good to fight my cousin Kuro.....hes really annoying when it comes to water but I think I've figured out a way to steal his chakra if he even steps in water."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm
Daron continues on with his training... punch, punch, kick...  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm
kit smiled and stood. "First, You have to focus fire chakra into your forarms and calfs. This way you can release the chakra quickly at the point of contact. So go ahead and focus the firs chakra to your arms. It should feel really warm if you do it right."

Looking at Daron Kit smiled. "Come here, I have something for you and you might as well learn this to."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm
"So fire release?....Thats easy" Hiro closed his eyes as his arms lit on fire and he quickly lowered his chakra flow and the fire turned to small embers going up his arm

((Dont get off yet my sister want to check her dumb myspace stare ))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm
(LOL if anyone has a myspace add me ^^ LOL)

Kit smiled and let a laugh release. "Sure why not." doing the same Kit walked to a tree. "The timing is key. Once you make contact release the chakra swelled up in your arms or legs if you kick. Try to get the timing perfect then ill show you how to make the fire denser and more painful"

(Yo hows olds your sister? LOL)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Daron walks over to kit... Blood dripping from his knuckles.  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 pm
K looked at Darons hands and smiled. "Go ahead and push fire chakra into your forarms and calves."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 pm
(I've got a myspace, myyearbook, facebook... lol)
Daron begins to pump fire chakra into his forearms and calves. "like this?"  

FullbusterOrleans

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Hiro watched and just to try and compete he he let his chakra flow freely and the fire grew bigger around his arms and calves. He tried to kick the tree nearest him but the flame only left a mark.

2/25

Hiro tried to force his strength out and break down that tree and singe the little splinters that will come out when the tree falls. He Kicked the tree and the force of the power and the fire finished it immediately.

3/25

Even though he knocked the tree down, he knew he still had to find a way to link the fire with his 3 celestial gates, The only gates he could get up to apparently. But he would first need to master the style first so he did some handsigns and a giant beam of wood that had a radius of 35 feet appeared, he knew this would hold as he unwrapped the secrets of Fire Taijutsu. He began doing combos of punch, punch, kick, punch,punch,kick etc

4/25

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces