Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 am
Mahewa hurriedly swallowed her mouthful so she could talk again. "I like pizza, yes, but add that ham and pineapple and you've got my all-time favorite food. It's a truly magical combination. I just didn't know anybody made it deep dish. It's hard to improve on perfection, but man, THIS is it!" She set her slice down; she liked to have her hands free when speaking. "Kit's my younger sister. She's the budding chef of the family. She and Dad like making pizzas together; they're an amazing team in that department." She picked up her slice again and took another huge bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Anon's grin grew "Hey, no problem. Anytime you need something like that just ask." He stood slowly brushing himself off.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Shirou chuckled as they approached the pond. "I'll try not to rely on it." He said, sitting on the soft grass. "MMmm, thanks for joining me, it has been lonely in the apartment recently." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Anon sat next to him and leaned against him "Aww its my pleasure...." He hesitated at asking his next question knowing it might cause bad memories. "I'm sorry to ask this but why where you evicted from your last place." He looked up at Shirou.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 pm
The dragon's eyes grew wide as the question was asked, and his tail curled around his leg. Nervously he picked it up and played with it. "I-it's kind of embarrasing.... I will tell you, but you have to promise me soemthing." he said, looking at Anon. "okay?" his eyes begged for the wolf to understand at the least.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:58 am
"I see" Kai replied. "I have a younger sister also... her name is Reika" kai paused and thought for a moment, he wondered if she was doing okay? He came back to reality when he remembered where he was "I'm sorry" he apologised "I have a bad habit of spacing out like that".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:51 pm
"Anything. Just name it." He put a hand on his shoulder "And you dont have to be embarrased at all. Just tell me" He smiled gently  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm
"Do you promise...." the dragon took a deep breath. "You won't think of me any differently after I tell you?" he asked, obviously worried about how his friend will think.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 am
Anon shook his head "YEs i promise. I wont think any differently about you at all. Now tell me" He smiled reasuringly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 pm
"Well...." Shirou began, taking in another deep breath. "Where I lived before... I was neighbour to these.... Jerks." he explained. "They were very prejudiced against me, mostly for being a dragon." he put his head in his paws to steady himself. "so one day... I get so... so pissed..... I transformed from my regular being form, and... Ate them..... whole...." he choked on the last word.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:02 pm
Anon tilted his head, it wasn't the worst thing he had ever heard he was merely surprised that such a thing was in a guy like Shirou. He smiled "Well they got what they deserved than." He patted Shirous belly for emfacice. "See that wasnt so hard"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am
Shirou's eyes went so wide, and his blush grew so dark as Anon patted his stomach, he looked almost as if he was going to start pouring blood. "b-but.. but...b-b-but..." he couldn't think of anything to say, he didn't think the wolf would take it so well, nor did he realise how much he liked tummy pats.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 pm
Anon smiled bopping Shirou on the snout gently "I said its fine and promised i wouldnt think anything diffrenet of you didnt I? Dont worry"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 pm
Shirou continued to blush as he looked down, smiling sheepishly. "Yeah... thanks..." he said with a smile, he was happy Anon was such a great guy.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 am
Anon hugged him "Hey no problem. What are friends for anyway" He let go smiling warmly. "So what ya wanna do now?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff