Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 am
Look, you guys I asked the guy what was going on

in his head. and he said that he does like michael he just wanted to see

our reactions. (or something along those lines)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 am
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

appearantly you dont know michael jacksons past...  

X_Adorable U K E_X

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm
I do not hate Michael Jackson I posted that topic to see how many people would reply to it and how many people would actually stand up for him, that's why and from the replies I see that many of you do care for him and that's wonderful. well have a nice day. r.i.p mj

SwaqqSurfin x3

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
I do not hate Michael Jackson I posted that topic to see how many people would reply to it and how many people would actually stand up for him, that's why and from the replies I see that many of you do care for him and that's wonderful. well have a nice day. r.i.p mj

0.o neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm
MichaelJackson25
SwaqqSurfin x3

User Image

THAT IS DA $HIT!! love the pic i with him *points at the guy above her*  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
MichaelJackson25
SwaqqSurfin x3

User Image

THAT IS DA $HIT!! love the pic i with him *points at the guy above her*

Haha, thanks, one of my friends showed me that picture, that they found, and I just had to use it on this thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:55 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3

Thinking 'bout going goth....
Dude, that's messed up.
..... death is my friend

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 pm
WOW.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3

...what a douche  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 pm
MichaelJackson25
SwaqqSurfin x3

User Image

that picture is the shizz
I love it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 pm
eek

I`VE BEEN PUNK`D.

aloeveriea

Lover

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm
petit mitaines
eek