Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm
(That prize has been revoked due to guild rules...)

"Were you not listening?" Xantos dashed toward Yuzuki. "Eight Divinations, 64 palms!" He went into the gentle fist stance, jumping in a side flip, trying to move in to jab enough of Yuzuki's chakra points.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:49 pm
"Yeah, I was. But i'll try," Yuzuki said then he jumped, "I swear! I will win this for Lynch and Shikana!" Yuzuki then turned into his Sei Naru form. His clothing turning into robes. His getting blonde and shiny, tiny little wings growing on his back. His eyes turning golden. "FOR MY FRIENDS!" Yuzuki then held out a kunai at one of his chakra points, knowing that Xantos will charge into it.

(Hmm, i actually didn't want it. You should give the winner a different prize the, AND COME ON! LET ME HIT YOU ONCE!)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Xantos ran into the kunai, slicing his finger on it, but since it only blocked one point, he hit the other 63 points he aimed at. "Face it, you're done. Unless anybody else cares to cut in."

(I don't have anything else gonk )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Yuzuki was on the ground, trying to get up, "No, I'm not done yet. T-t-this i-i-iss f-f-fo-o-r m-my FRIENDS!" Yuzuki put his arms in push up position and said, "I won't give up!" Yuzuki put all his strength into his arms, getting up, inch by inch, when he finally got on all fours. "I'll show you that I can change 1000 destinies!" Yuzuki looked up at Xantos, "I'm not done yet!" Yuzuki's headband fell of his head and said, "I'm gonna fight you, and beat you!" Yuzuki was still on all fours struggling to get up. "One of my chakra points is still on. I can get up!" Yuzuki kept on struggling.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm
"Really...well...yeah...I don't think so." Xantos walked over to Yuzuki, throwing two jabs to block two of Yuzuki's chakra points.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:09 pm
Yuzuki fell on the ground again, "No...NO!" Yuzuki tried again, "NO!" Yuzuki tried getting up, trying, he kept on trying, even if he felt tired, he kept on going. "My friends are involved in this! No!" Yuzuki then stood up, barely having any strength. He walked towards Xantos, "This is for my f-" Yuzuki then fell on the ground reaching for the bells finishing his sentence, "Friends..."

(If Yuzuki was able to get the bell while he fell, then he did something for his friends, but if he didn't, he failed. It's your choice now Fire. Was he honorable enough? XD)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm
(I just love crushing dreams mrgreen )

Xantos simply stepped back and placed a blunt kick in Yuzuki's mid section, knocking him back. "No strategy. Sloppy. Running in blindly. This is what gets you killed. This is what killed one of my Team Saber members. This is why Xiah died. If you do not learn to be precise, efficient, and strategic, you will die as they did." he said. Xantos tossed the bell up and down in his hand. "If any of you can prove me wrong, please do so."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Yuzuki smiled without Xantos seeing, "Hey, I have some strategies," Yuzuki tried his best, with all his strength, and jumped, heading straight for the bell in his hand, "I told you! My friends is what I care about. I don't care if I die, as long as my friends live!" Yuzuki while charging for the bell in his hand, he sent a kick to Xantos' stomach. "And who says I was running in blindly?"

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Xantos grabbed Yuzuki's foot and hand swinging him away and throwing him. "That's the problem. In a combat situation, you have to face reality."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm
While in the air, Yuzuki landed on his back, but using his kunai to make the land softer. "Then reality it is!" Yuzuki got to his feet and made handsigns, "Bushin no jutsu!" Nothing... "DARN IT!" Yuzuki then looked up. It was then when he truly opened his eyes. Yuzuki instead of charging, walked to Xantos, "My chakra points, are all blocked and I barely have any strength left, but that doesn't mean i won't try!" Yuzuki took out his bladed whip, and snapped it in the air. "Get ready!" Yuzuki still looking like he would faint any second.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 pm
"The reality is, is that you're dead." Said Xantos. He turned off his byakugan eye, lifting his eye patch and gazing into Yuzuki's eyes. "Tusukyomi-Demonic Illusion." he said. The world began to warp around him, the entire world becoming its own color negative. Xantos approached Yuzuki who lay bound on a cutting board. He drew a chainsaw sword and started to grind it into Yuzuki's flesh, though not causing physical harm. "Just say uncle when you give up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm
"OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Yuzuki screamed. "OOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I-I OOOOOAAAAHHHHHHH!! Will never OOOOOAAAHH, GIVE UP! OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! ROOOOOOOA, ROOOOOAHHH ROOOOOAHHHHH!" Yuzuki started crying, "No! A ninja must never show tears! ROOOAHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

(lol this post is mostly screaming.)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:41 pm
(hah....I'm having fun.)

Xantos kept grinding the chainsaw blade into Yuzuki. He acctually reached his hand into the open gash and pulled out Yuzuki's heart, holding it in front of his face, letting it bleed on him. He pulled it back toward his head and then started to take bites out of it like it were an apple. "Just give up...I don't want to have to get more extreme."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:29 am
Suddenly a sickle tied to a chain were thrown toward Xantos as he was in the middle of a genjutsu. It was Lynch. At all this time, he had been home after his precious Kusarigama for this fight. He trusted this weapon more than any other since he had been training with this weapon since he ever started to become a ninja.

(In case you don't know Xantos, then my kusarigama ain't like a normal one. Instead of the sickle in the end and a weight in the other, it has 2 sickles tied together with the long chain smile )  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 am
Xantos felt a sharp stinging pain across his arm. He cut the genjutsu and saw that Lynch had hit him. "Attack me in a genjutsu? Not a bad idea." He said. he turned down his eye patch over his sharingan to conserve chakra and reactivated his byakugan. He started diving at Lynch, his hand flaring with purple chakra. "Five Elements Seal!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff