Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Lol omg MJ impersonator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 pm
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I actually thought you knew about him, because that is him in your signature.

Omg, I never knew that. I thought my siggy picture was Michael. gonk

But they look like twins to me. I`m going to go change my signature picture now. o-o

When I first saw him I swore it was Michael. I could not believe the resemblance at all. He is really good at what he does, but my husband said that he heard him say he wasn't really a fan of MJ. He just does it for the money. I don't know how you could learn someone's ever move, dress like them, make your face look like them and not even be a fan. It's just silly.

...he's not a fan?!
that's just sad.

We're not 100% positive it was him that said it, but my husband swears it was.

oh ok

Yes he is a fan..I think.
Read his myspace blog:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=84750892&blogId=497543956  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 am
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie

When I first saw him I swore it was Michael. I could not believe the resemblance at all. He is really good at what he does, but my husband said that he heard him say he wasn't really a fan of MJ. He just does it for the money. I don't know how you could learn someone's ever move, dress like them, make your face look like them and not even be a fan. It's just silly.

...he's not a fan?!
that's just sad.

oh ok

Read his myspace blog:
]http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=84750892&blogId=497543956

That is what I figured. He can't remember which impersonator it was, but it was definitely one of the famous ones.

Casanova seems like he eats, sleeps and breathes Michael Jackson.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

ttcold377

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 pm

that scared the crap out of me!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 pm
MJ366

that scared the crap out of me!!!

Loser cuzzin lol
Ily retard.  

Otuo

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie

...he's not a fan?!
that's just sad.

oh ok

Read his myspace blog:
]http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=84750892&blogId=497543956

That is what I figured. He can't remember which impersonator it was, but it was definitely one of the famous ones.

Casanova seems like he eats, sleeps and breathes Michael Jackson.

Yep, At least he got to meet Michael.
I envy him for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:43 pm
This is Michael Firestone and he is pretty good. He doesn't really look like him at all, but he is pretty good with makeup. There is a video of him ordering pizza and the pizza guy's face is priceless.

Anyhow, we met him the day after Michael Jackson died and he was so distraught. I know he is a huge fan, so I really respect him.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:48 pm
kendrazombie
This is Michael Firestone and he is pretty good. He doesn't really look like him at all, but he is pretty good with makeup. There is a video of him ordering pizza and the pizza guy's face is priceless.

Anyhow, we met him the day after Michael Jackson died and he was so distraught. I know he is a huge fan, so I really respect him.

Oh you got to meet the impersonator? Lucky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

We always try to find them when we're in Vegas. He performs at the hotel we usually stay at. I've wanted to live there pretty much since I turned 22 and our last trip was spent trying to find real Michael Jackson. We knew he was at his california home, but we thought we might be lucky as ********. Then he passed and it pretty much killed the dream.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

We always try to find them when we're in Vegas. He performs at the hotel we usually stay at. I've wanted to live there pretty much since I turned 22 and our last trip was spent trying to find real Michael Jackson. We knew he was at his california home, but we thought we might be lucky as ********. Then he passed and it pretty much killed the dream.

What does he do as a performer? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

You know, the usual, he takes off all of his clothes and waves his weenie around.

Or maybe he just deals cards and does his Michael tribute. <3  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

You know, the usual, he takes off all of his clothes and waves his weenie around.

Lol. xD

Thats cool. Didn`t you say theres a girl impersonator who does a great job?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Lol. xD

Yup. I believe her name is Dev.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm
Dev videos.

She is pretty damn good for a girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Lol. xD

Do you know her last name. * o *  

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Lol. xD

Do you know her last name. * o *

Gregory?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out