Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which RE games would you like to be made into a movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RE game would you like to be made into a movie?
Resident Evil 0
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Resident Evil 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil 4
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Resident Evil Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Outbreak
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:33 pm
Ailona Christi
RE 4 would be good for a movie, but they have to do it almost as good as the game 3nodding heart .
Yeah, but considering they butchered the game's storyline, and the movie doesn't have gameplay at all...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:24 am
Resident evil 4 would be an Awesome movie  

h2x

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:20 am
h2x
Resident evil 4 would be an Awesome movie

but anderson would made the ganados wear pink fluffy mittens  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:10 pm
Resident Evil 3 was turned into a move sort-of.
Resident Evil: Apocalypse  

ZachSabbath

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:13 pm
Yes, and it was a good one. The only problem I had was Nemesis going soft. That just made me hate movie Nemesis. But he died, so I'm happy. razz

I'd actually wanna see CVX as a movie. I wonder who could portray Alfred... Chris Crocker! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:36 pm
Chris Crocker as Alfred = rofl

"Leave Alexia alone!!! emo " xd

Vankala

karatechamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:11 am
I want RE4 to be made into a movie,just so I can admire Leon and Luis and openly insult Ashley.> biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 am
Can't you just do that with the game? Besides, what's there to admire about Leon?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 am
This may be a biased opinion but I would love to see REmake as a movie heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 am
I still think the best thing about the RE movies as they are now is that they're not trying to coexist with the games, so they're in their own storyline.
But to take REmake of all games, and make it into the movie, I bet the writer/director would definitely make some choices which I wouldn't agree with, which you wouldn't agree with, and other RE fans too.
I think REmake is too good to be touched. Just leave it be as it is, and marvel over the greatness that it is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 pm
RE the 2th movie was the worst thing ever. Once I saw the Girl boxing with Nemesis I got up and left the theater. A Good one could be RE outbreak a classic Zombie surviver horror movie but with Resident evil BoWs. The David being the main character.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:37 pm
I'd have to say the best choice for me would be just re-making the whole series by the storyline of the games. I'm sorry, it just can't be done anymore right than that. My opinion stands. mad D

The writer and director can't take any prisoners with the storyline, though. I mean it. They must explicitly follow the storyline, right down to the fine details. (as best they can, of course) I only feel like the movies can be done justice if they follow within the lines of the games.  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:44 am
That would be a bad idea. Simply because it's logistically impossible. The games are simply too big to fit into a movie, and you're not gonna have the characters picking up files and reading them within the movie. Not only that, but in games, there's always different ways to do things, optional cinematics, different endings, etc. Now, imagine if someone made a movie following explicitly the storyline of RE, Leon A, Claire B. Then everyone who prefers Claire A, Leon B, would be disappointed. The beautiful thing about games is that you have choices on how to do things. Without interactivity, all you get is one giant live action cinematic.
It might look good on paper, but it would be impossible to pull off. That's precisely why most game to movie adaptations follow a new storyline.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That would be a bad idea. Simply because it's logistically impossible. The games are simply too big to fit into a movie, and you're not gonna have the characters picking up files and reading them within the movie. Not only that, but in games, there's always different ways to do things, optional cinematics, different endings, etc. Now, imagine if someone made a movie following explicitly the storyline of RE, Leon A, Claire B. Then everyone who prefers Claire A, Leon B, would be disappointed. The beautiful thing about games is that you have choices on how to do things. Without interactivity, all you get is one giant live action cinematic.
It might look good on paper, but it would be impossible to pull off. That's precisely why most game to movie adaptations follow a new storyline.

Indeed. I follow you there.

I'd be one of those people to try and attempt, to make it fit somehow. By some means, I mean it IS possible, but it would be EXTREMELY difficult. The movie would have to go straight to DVD first of all, to allow for interactivity first and foremost. As the movie progresses, you have different paths you may choose from after certain scenes have ended.

But what you've said has convinced me. Stress levels would run too high. xd  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Kali_Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm
Personally i think code veronica or Resident evil 4 would be good as moives ~!(sorry i have not been posting recently been busy -_-:; )  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff