Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:34 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Your leader has returned, woo hoo! Oh, and last night I had a dream about Michael. And than I woke up, and went to sleep again, and I had ANOTHER dream about him. I`ll tell you guys the dreams later, though. Like when I get home, cause I`m at my friend`s house. So I don`t want her reading my dreams. xD
I want a freakin' dream about Michael already dammit, all I have is fantasies, LMAO.!

I have fantasies AND dreams. xD
HAH, don't rub it in , Lmao, I want you to get home so I can hear about your dream, xD

I`m home! n __ n

Okay so my first dream was went like this:
I was at my cousin`s house visiting them, and there was a fight going on. All of a sudden I see Michael singing "Beat It". And I`m staring at him, and he chases me, because he wants to "do it" with me. So he tackles me, and we end up "doing it". So then my cousin is just like, "Why is everyone fighting? WHEN WILL THE FIGHT END?!" and then she`s running down a hill, and my cousin falls. And then I wake up. So then I go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER dream about him.

Second dream goes like this:
We`re all online, and someone submits this HOT picture of Michael. So we`re all talking about it. And all of a sudden he`s in my room, and he starts talking to me. I don`t remember what he said but, he was about to do "something" to me, then I just wake up. Lol.

He looked like this in my first dream: [< 3]
And he looked like this in my second dream, with the same exact outfit: [< 3]
I lol'd irl while reading about your first dream, xDDDD.! Hahaha, and he looked good in both dreams too.! Lucky you, blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm
I dream of him every night last nite the dream went something like this...

I was reading a random book in the library and I look up and see michael.

just laughing...I smiled back and some library guy comes by and tells mii

to leave. so I leave and I was gonna walk home when michael took mii to

never land when we stopped in front of neverland I woke up -.-'

I can't wait for tonight!! >.< I hope mii dream continues ^.^

weird thing is I was at the same place reading the same book the minute I

found out he died.

the reall thing went like this:

sitting at the library reading I finished a chapter and some guy tells me

the library's closing so I leave and I get text telling me michaels dead.

I ran home and turned on the news and I started to cry. it just strage.

mrs N

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Your leader has returned, woo hoo! Oh, and last night I had a dream about Michael. And than I woke up, and went to sleep again, and I had ANOTHER dream about him. I`ll tell you guys the dreams later, though. Like when I get home, cause I`m at my friend`s house. So I don`t want her reading my dreams. xD
I want a freakin' dream about Michael already dammit, all I have is fantasies, LMAO.!

HAH, don't rub it in , Lmao, I want you to get home so I can hear about your dream, xD

I`m home! n __ n

I was at my cousin`s house visiting them, and there was a fight going on. All of a sudden I see Michael singing "Beat It". And I`m staring at him, and he chases me, because he wants to "do it" with me. So he tackles me, and we end up "doing it". So then my cousin is just like, "Why is everyone fighting? WHEN WILL THE FIGHT END?!" and then she`s running down a hill, and my cousin falls. And then I wake up. So then I go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER dream about him.

We`re all online, and someone submits this HOT picture of Michael. So we`re all talking about it. And all of a sudden he`s in my room, and he starts talking to me. I don`t remember what he said but, he was about to do "something" to me, then I just wake up. Lol.

I lol'd irl while reading about your first dream, xDDDD.! Hahaha, and he looked good in both dreams too.! Lucky you, blaugh

I`m happy about my dreams, especially my first dream. Since me and Michael had sex in it. cool
Yeah, he was hot in my dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

found out he died.

Thats crazy. o-o  

aloeveriea

Lover

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

I`m happy about my dreams, especially my first dream. Since me and Michael had sex in it. cool

he's always hot whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

found out he died.

Thats crazy. o-o

that's one of the dreams me and him didn't have sex XD  

mrs N

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:09 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

he's always hot whee

Yes he is. He`s right now in Heaven, lookin` hot and waiting for us to tear him apart in a sexual way. Though I might will tear him apart more. If he covers his face during the sex because he gets nervous/shy, I won`t stop and I`ll keep doing it. If he covers his face, it`ll look so cute. So thats why I won`t stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

Ahahahah..! Mmm, if only Michael were alive today, the things we would do, and the things we will do once we get to heaven!, * Angelic music starts to play* Lmao.  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

found out he died.

Thats crazy. o-o

Lmao, if you have one dream with you two having sex you`ll wake up smiling and REALLY happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:11 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

found out he died.

Thats crazy. o-o

lMAO, you had a dream about you and MJ having sex? xD  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

Ahahahah..! Mmm, if only Michael were alive today, the things we would do, and the things we will do once we get to heaven!, * Angelic music starts to play* Lmao.

I`ll enjoy what me and Michael will do, when we get to Heaven. And Michael will enjoy it too. n ___ n  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:14 pm
ItsDeondra-x
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ

found out he died.

Thats crazy. o-o

lMAO, you had a dream about you and MJ having sex? xD

I think she meant that she didn`t have a dream with him having sex with her, yet. But I could be wrong.  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

I`ll enjoy what me and Michael will do, when we get to Heaven. And Michael will enjoy it too. n ___ n
Haha, he better enjoy it cause when I go to Heaven, and he doesn't wanna do it we're going to have some problems... But i'll have some handcuffs too so,, yeahh... xP<< OK EWW that was nasty, xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

Haha, he better enjoy it cause when I go to Heaven, and he doesn't wanna do it we're going to have some problems... But i'll have some handcuffs too so,, yeahh... xP<< OK EWW that was nasty, xD

He WILL enjoy it. But, I bet he would look hot in handcuffs. If you handcuff him, I`ll do everything to him, and he`ll eventually enjoy it and want me to handcuff him. So that he could do stuff back to me. xD
I bet he will want to "do it" with us when he get to Heaven.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:01 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

He WILL enjoy it. But, I bet he would look hot in handcuffs. If you handcuff him, I`ll do everything to him, and he`ll eventually enjoy it and want me to handcuff him. So that he could do stuff back to me. xD
I bet he will want to "do it" with us when he get to Heaven.
OF COURSE.! Right now he wants us to die cuz' he can't wait till we find him and ''get our freak on'' with him, he'll grab himself and dance all over the place cuz he will be one happy man once we get to him, =D  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff