Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm
Standing up, Luo stared at the clone of Oroami. "We are strong sir, we may not always have been, but we are now. I mean no offense what-so-ever lord mizukage, but our strength is of no help from you, and barely any from our sensei Hero. We have been strong and determined enough to want to learn. Strong enough to persevere without the help of a sensei, or in fact the one who rules our great country. It is our strength, and our mist pride which has brought us to this exam. So do not expect of us what we have already strived to be sir. Strong shinobi of the mist." Luo bowed as humbly as he could. He knew the mizukage could either take his words to offense, or to heart. Luo being the bright person he was, hoped for the latter. He couldn't just let Oroami threaten his blood brother with the sword when he hadn't even committed the crime yet. In his bow he sighed. "Lord Mizukage, your actions are most rash. It would be like the Hokage of the leaf holding a blade to our beloved and missed Marquis for speaking of a crime he'd not yet committed. It isn't a fair act against a fellow shinobi. One who is after all, under your direct rule and jurisdiction."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm
Zane stood up and grabbed the katana with his forefingers and gently took it off his shoulder. "Finished," Zane stated as he had just finished his essay. "And for your information you wouldn't have a single clue how strong we are, and frankly, I don't care. I'm sorry Lord Kage...but everything that I've done so far has been, like Luo said, on Mist pride. I've always been proud of being a shinobi of the Mist, and other people have aknowledge Luo and my strength, the previous Kazekage included. So I know that I'm strong enough. I didn't come here for YOU, I came here for myself, to become strong enough to protect MY village and MY people," Zane ranted as the temperature suddenly decreased in the room and the wind started blowing more fiercely due to Zane's surge of emotions. "If that's not good enough for you Lord Kage, then please...by all means do what you will," Zane said as he gave a slight bow before standing back up.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 pm
Luo's body went from a strict and humble bow, to one which was limp, almost sad looking. His face was still, emotionless. "Damnit Zane, what I said was enough. You better hope to god the mizukage sees our outbursts as those of guts and pride like the mist has always had, and not blatant disrespect." Luo thought to himself. The mizukage always seemed to be a kind man on his normal days. He hoped to any god that his kindness shone down on them at that moment, and they were spared a wrath he'd rather not see.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 pm
Korrin arrived in the lobby, obviously preoccupied. 'Was it the right decision to just up and leave? But what could I have done? I don't have the power the others have, my attempts would be useless, I'd just get in the way. But someday, mark my words whoever may be listening, someday I will be strong enough to make a stand in this insane shinobi world.' During his thought train Korrin had found himself a comfortable seat on a couch against the wall. Suddenly another thought occurred to Korrin. He hastily created a Lightning Clone and gave it the letter. It nodded and sprinted out of the lobby.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 am
Oroami smiled "just when i thought you two had failed, I know I haven't been there to train you, that was my point to see if people become stronger and more individual if they lack training." Oroami's words were filled with a proud nature "you two proved your strength, even though you knew of what I can do to people who stand up to me, you did it anyways." With that Oroami sheathed his katana with a happy smile "you both have become much more superior shinobi than many in this world, when I retire I would love it if you both could raise Mist to the top."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Standing upright, Luo gave the longest sigh of relief he'd ever exhaled. It seemed to always be a test of guts when it came to the mist shinobi. He then nodded with a determined look on his face. "We will raise the mist to the top sir, I can promise you that. But before I do that, I want to raise to the top a group of shinobi of lower rank than I, so that we are not the only strong ones left. It seems our academy does not have enough teachers at this time."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:36 pm
"Yeah, what he said," Zane exclaimed as the temperature in the room turn back to normal. "I promise that I will return to my training and get back my edge and become stronger than I already am..." Zane said as he sat back down. There was something that he wanted to try...something with Luo's technique that he wanted to improve on. It was going to be hard but he was now motivated to perform it. He formed the seal of the tiger as a single teardrop appeared on the back of his neck. He closed his eyes, and began to mediate as water from the moisture in the air suddenly floated around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Oroami smiled "I am proud of you two, you and my other pupils have all shown a unique sense of who you are and what you want."  

Havok-Trance

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 am
With a smile, Luo looked at the mizukage. He'd never felt as if the mizukage himself ever had an interest in what they had done. "Sir, I want nothing more for the mist to rise to the top. And if that takes me giving my life for the mist, than so be it. But I believe we are capable of upholding our own nindo as a country and living up to it. You will see that I am more than just talk lord mizukage. I am all about action." Luo grinned determinedly. His words were never anything to laugh at. What Luo ever said was always serious. He would with all his power, make sure the mist was feared and revered before he ever died.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 am
Zane smiled as he formed the seals with one hand as the water moisture in the air started forming into a sphere on the palm of his hands. It was the Tsunami Tama, he had mastered Luo's Clan jutsu a while back and this was easy to do. But the next part was the tough one...he needed complete focus and concentration, somehting that had always lacked on during training. As the sphere roared in his right hand, more water began to float around his body, circling him slowly as Zane used his water manipulation to form enough for his next step.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am
Luo raised an eyebrow towards Zane. He was curious as to what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am
Zane, with one Tsunami Tama in his hand, he started to form a sphere of it with his left. It was definitley hard, it required too much concentration as all the water cascades between his finger. "Ugh...that sucks..." Zane sighed as he thought of a diffrent approach. "Oh!" Zane exclaimed..."I think I got it."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 pm
Luo slowly shook his head realizing what Zane was attempting. "Twin Tsunami Tama. Zane, you must understand that it is a variation on the Tsunami Tama that must be taught to you by a clan member. It is one of our clan's most devastating attacks, which is why it remains that way. If you'd like, I can help you with it."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm
"Well..." Zane stated as he performed two seperate seals with each hand. Both of them erupting water from the palm as they formed into dual katanas made of water. "Double Mizu no Yaiba. It's the same concept, I just needed to remind myself of that." Zane stated as he twirled the swords around. "The focus and concentration it's the same. I just need to perfect..." Zane stated as the water from each sword form into a ball of water twirling around his body. "It's time to try it now..." Zane grinned.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:21 pm
Luo shook his head a bit more. "It's not the focus or the concentration that separates it from the same concept of the double mizu yaiba. It's the active level of chakra control that makes it so difficult. One Tsunami Tama is a feat in and of itself. It is my clan's strict practice of centering and meditation which makes us capable of it. But even of the strongest of our clan, it is rare that one is able to control the raw force and control of two of them. It is true that because of the mark you now possess you have the ability to do it, but it usually isn't attempted before you receive the half burn mark. But I think in your case, you can do it. I just have to figure out how to go about learning and teaching it."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff