Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:47 pm
[/That is because you people keep posting OOC and won't just wait for the next roleplayer to post. I know I'm posting OOC to, but that is to reply to your OOC. I just recently joined this fight, so you can't blame me. You guys had a lot of OOC posts, so that wouldn't be my fault now would it?]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 am
((Wopples appeared and is in the fight. He's fighting for Grass!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 am
Masterharper of Pern
((Wopples appeared and is in the fight. He's fighting for Grass!))

((Oh really, i dont think my mind could have formed that together *rolls eyes* He can fight for grass though I prefer not in this thread, since when you get to 6 people fights take away to long for anything to happen.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 am
((Does it matter where he fights?))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 pm
((yes now shut up you s**t stain. where are we in the fight?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well posted this earlier a couple of pages before seems like it was ignored Vrail it was your turn, but but but boobs crying oh well still good haha lol XD))
Areku blurred away then it seemed like there was two Areku's one in front of Kasumi and Shoku then appeared behind both Kasumi and Shoku and breathed out a fog as he made a seal, though Areku was taking it easy still feeling the burn on his wings he decided to not fly for a while as he made another seal making four wind clones to go at them charging, as the first set of clone appeared under them and tried to kick them at the chin using Leaf Shadow Dance while the other two were up in the air ready for them to come up, while Areku made a kage bushin to leave the area to check on something as Areku jumped up the air and stayed up to keep away from the metal on the floor.

Edit: Areku heard someone say there were here to help and was relieved that he got more backup now in the fight, though he had a sick feeling swelling him up so he just nodded though he was shaking still.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"

Masterharper of Pern
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail quickly made handsiggns as he watched everything take a metallic coating. He sighed as it brought a fear of his to life. He hate Kasumi, for he was scared to death of her. He finished his handsigns with the suiton symbol and yelled "Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)" he said as he shot the boiling water from his mouth. He directed it at Shoku and Kasumi.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
39 Jounin Jutsus -1
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

last post of mine and Vrail
summary: I'm trying to attack with two wind clones using shadow dance on both of you while sending already two clones up in the air waiting to see if the attacks land

While vrail is attacking you guys with water  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:24 am
NUR

User Image

((ok then i guess its my post.))

Shoku lets all the attacks hit her, but the opposite of what was expected happens. When the attacks hit Shoku she poofs away into a clay lifeless mold thus signifying that the enemy has been tricked. Earlier Shoku made handsigns with no apparent output. This is exactly what she was planning for. The clay clone slumps down into a lump of clay on the ground near Kasumi. While way up high in the air atop Shokus clay bird a humanoid figure appears from within the clay. Standing up it appears that shoku has pulled a fast one on the enemy. Smiling downwards and taking no time at all Shoku pulls out a summoning scroll, unravels it, bites her thumb and places her hand on her scroll. In a poof of smoke a lightning spirit appears next to Shoku. The two of the devious looking girls stare down at the enemy the spirit flies off the bird and gets an ample distance away from Shoku. Using punching motions the fairies fist fire off many many lightning bolts directed at and behind the enemy in attempt to not only zap them with some high voltage electricity, but to also electrocute the metal behind and around the enemy and thus they will be dualy shocked by the metal ground and the straight lightning bolts coming towards them. While all this happens Shoku places her hands in her clay pouchs and lets them chew away on some clay. She summons a simple 4 shuriken from her tattoo's and chucks 2 at vrail and 2 at Areku. Making a handsign or two, something happens that can be observed with a well trained eye, but to a normal human or ninja it is hard to tell if anything other than the fairy attacking happened at all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 am
Kasumi saw the lightning at her metal, and it seemed shoku had guessed her plan. She spread her wings and took flight to avoid the clones as her body began to surge with Lightning. "Chidori Current" She said sending a blast down at the metal that traveled alone heading for Vrail, sleaing his exit as lighting came from every angle. The lightning also shot off ehr body at Areku, since it was a surge type blast.  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Crud was hoping the fairies didn't come to later but better now than never))
Areku tried to dodge the first few but seeing the Chidori Current coming at him from the air, one of the clones who were up in the air get in the way of the bolt of lightning that was coming at Areku while the other one gets in the way of the Chidori current making them poof away, as it happen Areku's left arm was glowing green from chakra, Areku then looked down and punched himself in the gut as he did it was a powerful force of wind hit the metal floor below propelling him at great speeds up in the air, trying to get pass the lightning spirit and in the vicinity of Shoku, Areku flew past even Shoku by the force of the wind, as he forcefully stopped himself from flying harder, he looked at Shoku his eyes turning purple and Susanoo appeared behind Areku with a open palm pointed at Shoku sent out a current of lightning at her.

1/17 for Susanoo uses

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"
Total 72-8=64
70 Academy Jutsu -4
60 Gennin Jutsu -2
50 Chuunin Jutsu -
40 Jounin Jutsu -2
7 S-Ranked Jutsu - 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail quickly made simple handsigns. He then used the Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu). Appearing in a tree near Masumi, a bird in his place. He looked down at her as he jumped into the air doing 2 sets of handsigns "Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)" he said as he finished the first one. He was right over Kasumi as he said this, shooting a lighting beam right down at the dome of her head, from his hands.

((I could be RPing and spending my time in any other guild, but I chose this one. So if you want me to stay in this one don't call me any names. I never called you one so you better watch you mouth.))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus -1
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus -1
38 Jounin Jutsus
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm
NUR

User Image

(Oh waa waa it was a joke jeebus))

The bird that vrail used to replace him is fried by the lightning, the lightning fairy focuses on Vrail sending a punch of lightning bolts at him and the tree he is standing on. The lightning bolts hit the tree and in milliseconds will shock Vrail if he doesn't do something quick. The fairy then flies closer to Vrail swinging her arm at Vrail (at a long distance) a giant swipe of lightning is sent towards Vrail at extreme speed. While all this happens Shoku simply uses her birds massive speed to dodge Areku. Her bird constantly moving and diving about making Shoku and her brid a very hard target to hit. Her hands spit out a couple of clay figures, both of which are C2 a much more powerful form of her clay, she is done playing around now. Forming the clay into a dragon in each hand she throws them to her sides and makes a handsign and in a puff of smoke they are much much much bigger. and fly fast one staying semi near Shoku one staying far away from her. The tails of both dragons collapse slightly and the dragons themselves begin chewing on chunks of clay they spit out 5 figures each. The clay the dragons spit out are in the shape of hawks and fly quickly near Areku who is suspended in the air. They basically surround him at such a small stature they are able to fly at extremely fast paces. Making a handsign the hawks poof into smoke and are 5x as big now the size of eagles each. Sliding her hand down slightly Shoku focuses her chakra and all 10 birds surrounding Areku explode in great force, that which is much greater than her regular clay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Vrail quickly made simple handsigns. He then used the Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu). Appearing in a tree near Masumi, a bird in his place. He looked down at her as he jumped into the air doing 2 sets of handsigns "Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)" he said as he finished the first one. He was right over Kasumi as he said this, shooting a lighting beam right down at the dome of her head, from his hands.

((Just wanted to show you this so you might edit your post or something...))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 pm
((naaa I'm thinking Kasumi and I can make it into some kind of combination jutsu...i dont know lol i must of skipped over that tiny little tid bit))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff