Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:01 am
Roth
Roth kept wandering and noticed along one of the streets as he was looking through his supply pack that he had no more money.

"Dueling Arena... Maybe I could make some cash there. Well only one way to find out."

He walked through the door and found himself staring into a pit of two people fighting.

Javier felt something coming closer behing him.
He couldn't really explain it but the feeling made him grip his staff a little tighter. He spun around and looked out. Someone was approaching him.

"Whoa...I actually knew he was coming..." Javier said amazed at his own discovery.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:42 am
Ace picks up his cell phone to call someone "Hey yo, bring a robot that will record da tournament, oh yeah bring a piolet in a helicopter to pick me up aiight peace." Ace hangs up the cell phone and Stands up to wait.  

Midnight-Hustla

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:46 am
All the sudden a balck helicopter lands in the arena, then Ace says while walking to it "about time." then a robot comes out of the helicopter and says "Reporting for dutty sir!" Ace orders "Record this tournament" The robot says "Yes sir!" Ace says "Thats what I like to here buddy." The robot heads towards the seats to take a seat so he can record the tournament Ace steps into the helicopter and says "Lets go!" The piolet puts his thumb up and starts to leave and then Ace shuts the helicopter door. As the helicopter go's up higher and out of the arena.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:56 pm
Narator: "Okay everyone the event you all have been waiting for our chapions first off is the Msterious Wind User, The Deadly Tornado, Rrrryyyyuuuuuu"

Ryu enters the arena.  

neonninja

linkstud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:28 pm
*walks to the entrance to the arena watching the fight(the entrance where u walk out u fight)*meaningless........  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:14 pm
(((wheres the fighting???)))  

linkstud

neonninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Ryu saw the person and took out both his rapiers and took a battle stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:51 am
(((me?)))*looks at the person* meaningless fighting is but a waste of ones power.....  

linkstud

neonninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:00 pm
"If you are my oppenant I will strike you done" said Ryu keeping in mind of his surroundings and foe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:00 pm
((yes you))  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:44 am
Myst stood in the shadows, waiting for the fight to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:41 pm
Narator: "Fight"  

neonninja

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:02 pm
A sign appeared magically on a wall in plain sight showing fantastic air combat with two very estranged planes, In big bold print on the bottom it said
Tarlow Highlands, the Clan race of the year. Excitement, flight, and an entire floating island at stake. Come view the race. A teleporter has been set up just inside the main gate to transport people o the grandstands.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:30 am
well if u insist  

linkstud

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out