Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zombie Swagger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:02 pm
Koi looked at Arata. "Well you see, there is a very long story, of why that may seem. Would you care to know?" He said using the sharingan still.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 pm
Arata took another scroll reading it a few times and looked over to koi.

"Sure I like stories "

Arata said laughing and reading the scroll a few times[1/5]

Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation)
Description: The earth is caused to rise up at least 10 feet and a steep sloped mound is made with the shinobi performing this jutsu at its peak. The mound soaks up water like a sponge making this an effective jutsu to perform when fighting any water using shinobi.

Arata made hand signs for a few minutes trying to perfect there sequence.[2/5]

After a few moments Arata began gathering chakra getting juts the right amount.[3/5]

Arata finally put the 2 thing together and made hand signs and pouring chakra into it.[4/5]

A mound of earth raised right below Arata he jumped down from it almost falling into the put he made earlier.[5/5]

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Zombie Swagger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 pm
Koi looked at Arata. "I'll sum it up as much as possible." Koi said as he sat. "When me and Koi where boys, our parents always compared us. Well, when Koi died, my mother told me a fateful story. My mother was a bitchy whore, and me and Koi were brothers. In fact, Twins. Identical. But they could only support one child and gave Koi to Raiden. Turns out that Raiden was our father, and we don't know where we had recieved the Tendrill's from. We both would have had Sharingans, but for some reason, our Sharingans were flushed out by our Tendrills. So I hunted. I hunted and hunted, until one day, it seemed as if my dream was true. I found a dead uchiha, lying in the ground. I turned his body over and stole his sharingan. I am still trying to learn the ways of my history, but genetic defects have screwed me over so badly..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 pm
"I'm not sure if I like that story....."

Arata said with a sour face then read another scroll talking at the same time.[1/3]

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
Description: In the jutsu, the user lifts up a giant piece of earth and uses it as a shield. For every rank, the shield grows 5 feet by 5 feet, and thickens by 3 inches.

Arata made a few hand signs the jutsu seamed easy.[2/3]

"But you got a better life than I do"

Arata said smiling then raising a rock shield up.[3/3]

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 pm
((I'm Gonna try and get a summon from the lands))

Arata after learning a few jutsus looked over at Koi.

"Hey listen do you know where I can get a summon from?"

Arata asked thinking mabye Koi knew.

Zombie Swagger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm
Koi looked at the boy. "My story is harsh, my life is golden."  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm
Koi thought for several moments then looked at Arata. "There is always the dragon summons. If you would like, once our training is over, I can introduce you two." He then pulled out a scroll for Katon. They were the Chuunin scrolls. "Since master is fighting Sengetsu right now, it is my job to train in all of the Chuunin jutsu, and hopefully Master will defeat Sen!"

Koi pulled out the jutsu 'Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique' and began to read it. As he read it over, he smiled and thought about how pleased master would be to know that technique. He then memorized the seals and laughed.
[1/5]

He put the seal to his mouth, and blew out oxygen and hoped for the best. H ehadn't tried a higher level Katon and wasn't sure how much of what to do was to be done.
[2/5]

Koi looked around and smiled. He began to inhale air, and as he did so he put little bits of chakra into it and as he lifted the seal to his mouth, only little bits of hot air came out.
[3/5]

As the Oxygen filled Koi's lungs, he began to radiate it with chakra. He then filled his lungs with Katon chakra, and filled his mouth with it as well. He made the seals and raised it to his mouth.
[4/5]

Koi looked at the area around him as a giant dragon's head shot from his body. "Next!" He said as he pulled out another Katon scroll.
[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 pm
Koi pulled out Fire Release: Three and laughed a little. He had two and One down pat, how hard could this one be. He read over the seals, and chuckled a little.
[1/5]

He began to focus on his hand and stared at it, giving it the look of a hungry homeless child, staring at a rotted carcuss from the chickens used in last night dinner.
[2/5]

Koi then smiled as he focued Kaotn chakra into both of his hands. After he did so he waited for the jutsu to take affect.
[3/5]

After nothing happened, Koi decided to focus it a little more narrower. He then focused on the two fingers of each hand, and began to charge them with chakra.
[4/5]

Koi watched as small flames came out of the fingers on both hands. Cool. He then pulled out another scroll.
[5/5]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm
Koi looked at the scroll he pulled out. Earth Release: Bomb. This jutsu would surely be one to hurt Sen. Koi then began to memorize the seals.
[1/5]

As he looked at the scroll still, he wasn't one hundred and ten percent sure on how to do Doton techniques, and a Chuunin one wouldn't be good to start at. He tried the seals but failed horribly.
[2/5]

This time he would think about his actions. As he looked at the scroll, he began to flood chakra from his body, it then went around an area out of the training grounds.
[3/5]

Koi made some seals and watched as a small little clap was made. Not a bomb, more of a firecracker. Koi then pumped more chakra out and sent it into the area, hoping to do damage.
[4/5]

Koi made the seals and watched as the side exploded, sending debris everywhere. "Let's do our doton!" The cloen said as it readied to do some doton jutsu.
[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Koi pulled out Lightning Blast Technique and smiled. He was already making the seals for it.
[1/5]

As a lightning bolt arced from his hand towards a metal pole, Koi smiled. He was sure to get this jutsu quickly.
[2/5]

He laughed as he began to charge the Raiton chakra into his hands and readied the technique.
[3/5]

After this, he'd learn Lightning Release: Lightning Beam technique and use it to attack Sen, but this was needed first. Since Lightning Bolt was already known, all Koi needed to do was make the seals. He then made the seals and held his hand up.
[4/5]

Koi then watched as a shot of lightning charged from his hand into the air. Koi pulled out his Kunai and threw it into the air. He watched as it was shot with lightning.
[5/5]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm
Koi looked at the scroll and smiled as he would make master proud. He began to memorize the seals.
[1/5]

He then shot the kunai into the air, and lifted his hand after the slight tweak in seals. He watched as the lightning shot, but it wasn't what he wanted.
[2/5]

"Master will be proud of me for this!" Koi said as he began to charge his hand with Raiton chakra. He then threw a kunai into the air.
[3/5]

While it was in the air, Koi continued to charge the Raiton hand and decided that he would allow for the kunai to fall, before hitting it.
[4/5]

Koi made the seals and allowed the lightning to blast from his hand, as he did so, the kunai was nearly instantly engulfed in Lightning and the bandage around the base completely burnt off. "Master will be sooo happy!"
[5/5]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 pm
Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)
Description: This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on.

Arata Picked up another scroll memorizing the hand signs reading the scroll a few times making sure not to mess up.[1/3]

After a few dozen hand signs arata began building a bit of chakra up.[2/3]

Arata finally released the correct amount of chakra forcing the gorund around him to become a mud pit.[3/3]

"Well I wish I could say the same about my life, my life doesn't last very long"

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 am
Arata went over to a pile of scrolls and took out a blank scroll copying down a few jutsus.

"I'll be back mister Koi....I mean Ion....sorry, Well anyway I'll be back I havn't been in my village for a while."

With that Arata ran off the mountain.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:04 pm
Koi looked as Arata did the jutsu. He pulled out a scroll and then began to read it.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Koi read over the jutsu and decided that this jutsu would be an easy one to learn, as the seals were identical to Dragon Fire.
[1/5]

He made the proper set of seals and lifted his arm up. As he did so, he raised his fingers to his mouth, a stream of flame came out. He had performed Dragon Fire instead of Incendiary Technique.
[2/5]

Koi looked around and decided that if he lit the gas on fire, it may cause the mountain to erupt and cause some sort of catastrophe to happen. He read the jutsu over again and sighed.
[3/5]

Koi began to build up chakra in his lungs, throat and mouth. He made the set of seals and smiled as he lifted his arm and fingers up to his mouth. He then shot the chakra from his lungs out of his mouth and once it hit the throat and mouth, it turned into a silverish mucous. As it went everywhere, Koi smiled. He snapped his fingers and a spark was created by the silverish globs. But nothing happened.
[4/5]

As he did the same seals as before the globs shot out. He flicked his fingers and the globs ignited. "Master will be so happy!"
[5/5]

Katon: Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique)
Description: Recently developed, this technique is much akin to the Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu in a few ways. Using almost the identical set of seals, the user instead coughs out globs of what looks to be silver-tinged mucous. These flammable, gelatinous balls can be scattered along any area and even on other people and are highly combustible. Anything from the slightest spark can ignite them and set off variable explosions based on the level of the shinobi as well is leave a lasting flame going.
Note: Genin gifted enough to perform this jutsu can only create explosions that range from 1m – 2m in radius. Chuunin can set a 4m – 5m radius ablaze. And Jounin are capable of kindling an area of approximately 5m – 10m.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff