Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head. He continued to cry. "Why me?" Adam's father awoke with a start. "Who the hell are you?" He asked Tori. "And why are you in my house?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 pm
((interesting concept that would be fun...why not))

Rayne walked over to the house and stepped inside the open door. he saw the boy on the floor but was stunned when he saw the other man passed out.
no. it cant be. his eyes grew wide in terror. it was his father. he looked back at the other boy and sa the same looks and tortured feelings that he had suffered. his father looked dead, and Rayne would have been glad to finish the job. he pulled his Colt out of the holster and woke his father.
"hello father." he spat the word as though it were a poison.
"finally come back boy?" he asked.
Rayne jammed his gun into the man neck
"only to do something I should have done a long time ago." he said, his voice full of hatred.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen heard tori 'wow' he thaght still stroaking adams head  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:22 pm
((what is going on...? Who is rayne pointing his gun at...?))

User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori grabbed Adam's father by the collar and punched him across the face.
"How DARE you treat your son like that!" She screamed.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image
Adam thought he had recognized the man with the gun. "R-Rayne?" He managed to stutter out.

((Rayne and Adam are brothers, and Rayne is pointing the gun at their father.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 pm
((wait... what?? i thought i was yelling at adam's father.... im so confuseddd @_@))  

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:25 pm
((I don't know, but I have to go, I'll be back about 2 o clock tomorrow. Eastern time, I think.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen sighed he wuld hug adam but he had broken some bone's "i dont want you liveing with your father move in with your brother..." he sead refering to the guy who had just stormed in he kinda figered thay were brothers wipeing the tears from adam's eyes alen begane to think deep thaghts

((sorry wrighters block))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 pm
"let him go." Rayne said to the girl "this is none of your concern. this is family buisness." he told her. the way he said family made it clear that he hated his father with every fiber of his being. he put his gun away, thinking it would be a bad idea to have out when the cops showed up. and picked his father up and stood him up. apparently his father wasnt as out of it as he thought, that was made clear when he lashed out and kicked Rayne full force in the side of his knee. Rayne fell down, cursing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"Family or not! I'm not gonna stand by while either Adam or you gets hurt!" She said very seriously.

When the father kicked Rayne to the ground Tori lost it. She thrust the palm of her hand into his father's nose, breaking it and when he threw his hands to his face, she threw her foot into his stomach. She went to kick him again when he grabbed her ankle and let her fall to the ground. She yelped a little as she made contact with the ground.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:51 pm
Rayne sat up against a wall. he took a long hard look at the boy...it was Adam! his brother. he had tried to get him to come with him...he could never figure out why he hadnt left with him. then he thought about his lack of friends, or a place to live and realized why. when the cops showed up he knew he wouldnt get in trouble for his gun, he had a license for it. "who are you, and what do you have to do with my brother here?" Rayne asked the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"Well....He's....We're..." Tori didn't know what to say, they had just met that day. She couldn't explain her actions, she just cared....  

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:19 pm
"i get it, Adams always been the ladies man. ive never had much luck with women. the ones that show interest in me are usually after my money, and when i say i dont get much, they walk away." Rayne told her feeling a little peeved by that. "never had anyone truly care about me ever in my life, aside from Adam.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:38 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori looked at him.
"I care." She said seriously.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:42 pm
"you've known me for 5 minutes, do you really care about me?" he asked as he pulled a bottle of whiskey out of his pocket "i know im underage, but this is a good painkiller. and i really dont care about age limits..." Rayne said as he took a swig.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff