Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The first game/system you ever owned. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StoicStein

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Either Nintendo 64 with Smash Bros 64 and Orcarina of Time (Got both of them at the same time.

or

Gameboy color with Legend of zelda oracle of seasons  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm
User Imagehmmm, Wile E. Cyote and Road Runner for the genesis, WE ALL START SOMEWHERE RIGHT? burning_eyes  

Monster_Mario

SlashFighter1988

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
GBA. Rayman Advance.
I wish I could of played the NES. It makes me sad to think I never got to play Duck Hunt with a Zapper gun XD
But ya know I got a N64 randomly, I'll probably get a NES someday.

If you buy a NES, get Life Force or Gradius. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 am
Super Mario World on my SNES when I was 1 (Yes, I got a SNES when I was 1... As soon as I could pick up a controller I was playing with the buttons... when I was 3 I was beating games left and right. whee )  

Countess Bunnicula

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100

vidjagames

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm
My brothers and sisters shared an NES since a bit before I was born... I played with the controllers while exploring the house one day, but didn't actually play until I turned level 3... I mean age 3... I think my first was either duck hunt or super mario bros.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 pm
Countess Bunnicula
Super Mario World on my SNES when I was 1 (Yes, I got a SNES when I was 1... As soon as I could pick up a controller I was playing with the buttons... when I was 3 I was beating games left and right. whee )
too awesome burning_eyes  

vidjagames

Benzene Sama

5,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:54 pm
Gameboy Advance: Ice blue (the one where you could see the circuits.
Pokemon Silver: Taken from the confiscated bin at school  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 pm
First game would have to be Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for Gamecube. That's what I bought with my own money, and my first console that I actually wanted would be the Wii.. Which I somewhat regret getting because I barely touch it. wink  

ravemast

Call me Party Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:50 am
NES. Super Mario Bros and Donkey Kong.

xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm
Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES. Ah memories.  

OmegaTrevor

Natural Melody

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Ah, nostalgia..My first ever console was an old NES my sis gave me. I've had it since I was about 9, and I still do. I have yet to hook it up to my new TV and see if it still works (I doubt it does, but if it does, I'll be extremely happy biggrin ), but it holds many fond memories. I still have most of the same games I started with, too. I even have a TMNT game that I played all the time, as well as Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Duck Hunter, the original Legend of Zelda, and Ducktales. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am
Nintendo 64; Namcomuseum, Pokemon Snap and Mario Kart 64  

DragonKazooie89

Invisible Explorer

22,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Royalty24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:30 pm
I had sonic 3 for sega genesis. It was actually fun. Well for a while. I also had this basketball game and this crappy dolphin game. I have most of my old sega genesis games in a shoe box. I had 36 but can only find 24.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am
...wow.
My first system was the Genesis. I had Space Harrier II, a couple fighting/adventure games that I don't remember the name of, and some sort of Duck Tales thing where you shot plungers.  

Destheren

MarioLuigi1983

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 pm
First system I've ever played: Nintendo 64 or Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

First system I've ever technically owned: Nintendo 64

First game I remember playing: Either Wave Race 64 or Yoshi's Story

I started gaming in my mom's house in 1998 when she had an Nintendo 64 and a Super Nintendo Entertainment System. For the Nintendo 64, I can remember her having Banjo-Kazooie, Wave Race 64, Yoshi Story, and I think Goldeneye 007. Those were great times before I went to school.

A year later, I moved into my grandparents house, due to my mom and stepdad having fiancial issues. On the Christmas of 1999, I received an Nintendo 64 along with Super Mario 64. Then my gaming habit started to kick into gear from there and it made me the gamer I am today. Also the main reason why the Nintendo 64 is my all-time favorite system (R.I.P. N64, you'll always be remembered).  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff