Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pets and Masters RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 pm
(Sorry I had to go eat)
"Where is the sir that wanted the dragon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Yea teach him a lesson!She looked at the dragon and growled,Hey drop that on the man!She yelled at him and noticed that he was helping the girl and a shock went to her face,So now he helps her?She tossed some rocks at Violet and took some foamy bullets that came in the toy she got fomr some one and fired at him.They stuck to him by velcrow and some got stuck in his hair,Haha!She bursted out laughing at him.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Lilly started laughing at the guy with the fake bullets in he's hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 pm
Skouten hissed in the girls ear "I'm trying to help you now. Owww." he said as he got pelted by another pebble.

Rashede flew toward Skouten to protect him. He blew fire at some of the pebbles but got hit by all the other ones. "Gahhh." he screamed as he fell to the ground.

Skouten saw Rashede fall to the ground. "NOOOO!!." he yelled letting go of the girl. He dropped on his knee's and grabbed Rashede. "YOUUUU." He yelled at the person throwing the pebbles. "Why? WHY!?!"  

Dark Dragon Rashten

Dark Dragon Rashten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:11 pm
(ok this really sucks I keep missing some posts)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 pm
"Oh my!" he said with fear "Come with me dark elf bring the dragon we'll get him better" "anyone that wants a pet will have to wait and you that through the pebbles just sit in your corner!"  

Lavablade0523

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:14 pm
Violet quickly grabbed her cloak and stared at Lilly. "I'll try and get you out sometime. My promise." She ran and jumped over Skouten and headed to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 pm
I didn't kill him.She crossed her arms and stuck her tounge out at the man and scooted into her corner and got some more pebbles.she picked one up and threw it at the man then morphed into her cat form and pretended to be asleep.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:19 pm
Lilly nodded to Violet. Lilly layed down next to her teddy and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:26 pm
"Ok." he said to the man. He saw the girl jump over him. "Hey wait." he yelled. "I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?"

Rashede groaned. "Pebbles hurt" he said. "Guess I'll be staying longer than expected. He grabbed a pebble in his back foot about 2 inches away from the vet's head. I'll be good in no time." he said.  

Dark Dragon Rashten

Dark Dragon Rashten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm
(Ok now its anoying)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 pm
((Lol i deleted it...))

Violet turned around with the cloak in one hand. "How can you make it up too me?" She said her voice a little louder than normal. "You could have just left me alone but no." She said with her arms folded. She glared at him.

ElectricCandii

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 pm
"Strong little dragon aren't you, he's just fine he'll just have to be with you at all times and he probably shouldn't be walking if he insists on moving by himself he'll have to fly ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 pm
She opened one of her eyes to watch them then got up and padded over to the bars and hissed at the dragon then did a mix imbetween a hiss and a growl.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items