Reply World of Warcraft
New Expansion Pack: Cataclysm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kessera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm
AWwwwwww, i cant wait til this comes out, im so excited for the new class combos!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 pm
Yeah, Cataclysm looks like the next best thing for WoW. Really gonna look forward to fighting Deathwing (Saw the pictures when I went to BlizzCon 09, it was sweet!) But like the problem with Wrath of the Lich King, I have a STRONG feeling that Deathwing is gonna be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on hold once the game decides to come out, just like Arthas is now, anyone feel like that?

I love Blizzard with a passion, but honestly the patch that everyone is waiting for is taking way to long to come out. Then with the announcement of the expansion pack, who knows when that will come out!?! GameStop has an unoffical release date of November 2010, but knowing gamestop, it's all major speculation.

ANYWHO, in a nutshell, my question is to anyone (and i'm sure it's on many other fans minds of the game as well) is when is this Major expansion gonna come out *For Real -as in officially-* and when is arthas gonna finally be in the game that only has HIS NAME IN THE TITLE!

lol, not trying to be a douche, but i've obviously been pissed off with this dilemma for a while razz pm's and replys are much appreciated ^_^  

Lordillidan

Lulliasna

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:55 am
I'm already very unfond of the direction that WoW is going. It seems like that if people whine enough, they'll get their way, no matter what idea they're throwing out there. Destroying their gear system is going to make people who enjoy min/maxing very bored. Giving all this great loot to people who don't have to work for it makes raiders like me very disappointed that we bother to log in and play 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. All the lore-smashing is really getting aggravating.

HOWEVER.

I went to Blizzcon last year, so I've got a beta key to try out any new games the company makes, including WOW expansions. I'll give it a try when the servers become available, and give it a fair chance before I decide if I should just shut the game off and go for something else instead. Don't bash it before you try it, amirite?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 am
To be honest, I wasn't planing on actually playing WoW till I saw the add for Cataclysm. It was just I didn't know who to side with because I wanted to something savage, but taurens weren't doing it for me. But then I saw the Worgen. Not only are they insanely awesome, but they give me a reason to be in the alliance! Because now they have a great class to make up for the fact that they have gnomes. But now the horde can't make fun of the alliance anymore since they have goblins. lol. To be honest I think it's an improvement. Anyway, till the cataclysm expansion come out, I'll just be learning all I can. But I can't wait to try it out.

Black-Shuck-660

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 am
Call me sappy, but once Cataclysm reveals itself in-game, I'm going to be mellow that the world is destroyed forever. I mean, not to sound like a hardcore geek or anything (and I don't know about you guys), but I basically "grew up" in places like Darkshore and The Barrens.. Once everything is cleaved, I'm probably going to be very.. skeptical.
I'm definitely not going to be happy about the whole.. lore mess up. I mean, Night Elf MAGE? Come ON people! They said they'd never use magic, cause we all know what happens. =/
One thing that I AM excited for in the expansion is the new races; Worgen and Goblin. Well, I THINK it's Goblin.. I haven't really looked at the official site in a long time, so correct me if I'm wrong. The only reason I remember that Worgen was one of them was because I'm Alliance, and I'm personally enlightened that we can finally play as werewolves.
Another thing that I'm excited about is that there are areas on the map that are going to be revealed, and the flying in the Old World. But first thing's first.. doesn't anybody else feel like they shouldn't permenantly destroy the above said places? =/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am
I guess I'm the opposite of everyone >.>;

I hate the idea of another expansion, it means that I'll have to LEVEL some more, and I hate leveling.

Personally I don't care about the Worgen and Goblin, or whatever. I don't plan on creating one, butttttt yea. Not saying it's not going to be good, I'm just disappointed that there will be a third expansion.

EDIT:
I also dislike the fact that they're allowing more than # shaman and more than 1 druid races on Horde and Alliance. Doing that will totally ruin everything in my opinion. Now they can choose ANY race, and that's just disappointing because they're just making this game to easy and just changing it toooo much. That's just my opinion, sorry for being negative, but I am already extremely disappointed with Blizzards actions, they didn't even refund me my gold ugh.  

Natsa

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nelimia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm
does anyone know when the expantion comes out?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Kurine
Call me sappy, but once Cataclysm reveals itself in-game, I'm going to be mellow that the world is destroyed forever. I mean, not to sound like a hardcore geek or anything (and I don't know about you guys), but I basically "grew up" in places like Darkshore and The Barrens.. Once everything is cleaved, I'm probably going to be very.. skeptical.
I'm definitely not going to be happy about the whole.. lore mess up. I mean, Night Elf MAGE? Come ON people! They said they'd never use magic, cause we all know what happens. =/
One thing that I AM excited for in the expansion is the new races; Worgen and Goblin. Well, I THINK it's Goblin.. I haven't really looked at the official site in a long time, so correct me if I'm wrong. The only reason I remember that Worgen was one of them was because I'm Alliance, and I'm personally enlightened that we can finally play as werewolves.
Another thing that I'm excited about is that there are areas on the map that are going to be revealed, and the flying in the Old World. But first thing's first.. doesn't anybody else feel like they shouldn't permenantly destroy the above said places? =/

I dont think they should permentally destroy them mabye put them back to gether in a few expantions after Cattaclysm. But not compleatly fix thme just put afew of the tears and cuts together. I like the new barrens more than the old for sure though.  

Nelimia

Colonel_J_Carden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:51 pm
when does it come out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm
I heard that it was coming out this December from a friend because they started the preorders already... Idk...I'm checking the site now lol.
I honestly think it would be awesome to see a Tauren as a paladin because Taurens are kind of the middle child (children?) of WoW; in my opinion, they don't get that much attention, and with them being an OP class, they'll get the recognition they deserve...
Maybe.
Also, when I heard that this was coming out, I almost shat my pants, I was that excited. LOLZ. Now I'm very depressed because my laptop died on me right before school started and I can't play WoW on my dad's desktop because I'll end up 'accidentally' throwing it out the window... So no WoW for me atm
crying  

Annimated Tay

othgan243

Shirtless Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:35 pm
i love how people get mad at blizzard messing with the lore. technically their just adding to the lore. messing with the lore would be making Nelf mages look like they were always part of the game and was never banned in the first place.

but yah, rant is done. im looking forward to flying in old world(of course) and the destruction of the barrens. if they make the event a cinematic, horde characters should get to see the barrens actually break into the two pieces. it would make many people happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 pm
I've been playing WoW for a while and I've been a loyal and dedicated subscriber, taking hardly any break at all. I just love the idea of a never-ending game. It means...no boredom! I mean, what's not to like about that? I've never really been one to complain. I've been through nerfs upon nerfs, but I still go.

To be honest, when they mentioned the achievement system, I thought it was going to be the most retarded thing in the world, and yet it's been the one thing keeping me busy..

Cataclysm looks really ******** awesome. I love the lore and can't wait to see all of the things they do with the storyline. Some of the class combos (gnome priests, for example) don't make sense to me...but some, after extended research (NE mage, dwarf shaman) made sense.

tl;dr: I'm gonna buy the expansion; if Blizz ******** it up, they ******** it up. Aion looks pretty beast and I'm getting the Sims 3 + the expansion for Christmas, so I'm set. xD  

Yui san

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100

Kurine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 am
Aion isn't as great as it's huffed up to be. And they are cheap; I payed for 3 months and only got one and a half. It's not worth it.
Yui san
I've been playing WoW for a while and I've been a loyal and dedicated subscriber, taking hardly any break at all. I just love the idea of a never-ending game. It means...no boredom! I mean, what's not to like about that? I've never really been one to complain. I've been through nerfs upon nerfs, but I still go.

To be honest, when they mentioned the achievement system, I thought it was going to be the most retarded thing in the world, and yet it's been the one thing keeping me busy..

Cataclysm looks really ******** awesome. I love the lore and can't wait to see all of the things they do with the storyline. Some of the class combos (gnome priests, for example) don't make sense to me...but some, after extended research (NE mage, dwarf shaman) made sense.

tl;dr: I'm gonna buy the expansion; if Blizz ******** it up, they ******** it up. Aion looks pretty beast and I'm getting the Sims 3 + the expansion for Christmas, so I'm set. xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 am
I'm still torn between making a Puppy Druid or a Puppy Priest. (Puppy being my nickname for the new Worgen Race)  

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:13 am
Being one of the people that grew up with Classic WoW and part of BC, I think that it's pretty awesome that Azeroth itself is finally getting some attention. I've always disliked those inexplicable blank spots on the map and how dated the 1-60 leveling process feels. Now everyone can enjoy an up-to-date leveling experience! Well, except for the 60-80 people who have to go through same old Outland and Northrend. They need to have a patch or expansion that adds new quests and stuff there. Someone could have a mere setback and go into hiding in one of Azeroth's/Outland's more ignored lands.

Also, Blood Elf Warrior= *cutefase:3*. I could side-switch my new Gnome Warrior for one.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff