Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:26 pm
"geez, fine." He shrugs. "Have a look around and do some design plans."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:56 pm
"What? You're giving in so easily?" She inquired, feigning shock. "I had expected better of you." She teased. "Seriously, though. What do you want?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:07 pm
Kren shrugs. "Nutin can be done till you come up with a re-design of htis place."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:15 pm
"Then what do you want it to look like? Traditional darkness? Black walls draped with dark cloth and thick candles that dribble? Runes in glittering silver everywhere? Or what?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:18 pm
He shrugs. "You're the one with the sense for this crap, not me. Whatever you think'll be appealing to prospective students."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:29 pm
She stared at him. "I forgot how little you actually care." She said after a minute. "I may just make it all sunshine and yellow, just to spite you." It was an empty threat; Leidren couldn't stand those colors herself.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:35 pm
He laughed. "I love it." He laughed again. "I care, but i have many things to sort out before i care exactly what color the walls are  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:39 pm
"Then i will make it blacks, blues and dark purples." She replied. "With random 'runes' in silver. Preferably meaningless ones: you never know when someone will comeby and activate a real one."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:43 pm
He laughed. "how about making some low-level explosives, so when a student does try to, he'll get a good bang. Or some electrical ones."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:47 pm
"So villainous. But you know I don't do attacks. You could set them up later, but not I." she shook her head amusedly.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:04 pm
"Uh huh..." He shrugged. "I need to...do...work...not nap..." He nods and stand. "Yeah...not nap."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:13 pm
Oh, go to sleep," she flapped a hand at him. "Not like this place is going anywhere..."
Was it just him, or did she get a crafty look on her face as she said that.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:16 pm
"Don't try anything." He called. "I still have my shadowlings patroling this place."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:30 pm
A quiet chuckle was his only reply. Leidren Styx went about her own review of the school  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm
Kren stopped and disappeared into the shadows, to follow Styx un-notticed.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff