Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 am
((1. i did meet you, but it was very brief and i never spoke to you,
2. i never said i followed the foot prints all the way here, just followed the direction they were pointing from the crator, as you most likely went straight towards here from the crator.
3. I also had a dragon summon searching from above, which would of spotted the shack anyway.
4.. Aro wears a cloud handband, while you do not, so watching a shinobi from the cloud village do that to a cloud grave, i have no quarel while watching a shinobi which bares no colors take a body, he would notice, and be suspicious.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:15 am
((1. No you just saw me, for all you knew I could just be visiting
2. Well you assume it a straight shot to where I was going, I could have walked though trails and back roads, and could have gone in criceles you dont know
3. Its in the woods, not open woods even, so it would be hard for your dragon to search
4. Oh so if there from the village its ok for them to mess with graves, but if there not then it suspecious. A cloud shinobi came in and riped the heart out of a dead body and you dont call that suspecious just because he lives there. No im sorry that bs and you know it))  

Nikki-Xion14

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 am
((1. I saw you correct, but if you read, i said "i think" which means, i'm not sure if you are, but checking anyway, and if what you say is true, then jono will tell me that theres no missing nin by that distription, and to leave/investigate.
2. Correct i assume, and unless you persificly say that you go in circles, then i is take your going straight there.
3. Hard, but not impossible
4. And yes, if he's from the village, i have no say in what he does, if he isn't from the village, i have say, for all i could of know, the kage could of told that cloud shinobi to do that))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:30 am
((Dont try this s**t, there no way to track me here on just footprint you need something to Actully track me, plus im walking though forrests and the cloud country is full of mountains. so no you cant track soloy based on foot print patter alone. Which is why I didnt rp myself waking around in cricles cause you just cant do it on foot prints alone))  

Nikki-Xion14

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 am
((on normal footprints you right, but you were carrying a body, which makes the prints deeper, and thus stay around longer making them easier to track. but meh, once again, if what you say about the village not knowing your gone, then jono should just tell me i'm wrong, and i'll leave it))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 pm
(Both of you stop your bitching. It's s**t like this why RP is ruined. Just take the fact that he got here because you didn't use the jutsu that covers your prints, and that you take this to your advantage and kill him for his body. There all good? Now can you guys RP a little?)

The clone of Koi laughed as it was knee'd in the balls. He turned to smoke.  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:04 pm
(problem already solved, i'm just waiting for her to post)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Sunso sighed, as he looked at tenka, as the dragon hovered above the trees, he would come back here if needed. He then flew off.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 pm
Chinatsu packed up all her things in her room and shut the door behind her. She then made her way up and outside. Chinatsu continued to walk as she made her way next to the tree where the man was located. Her eyes glowed red and she kept her eyes forward. "Ready?" She asked since she knew his reason for being here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Sunso landed, as the dragon's head tilted down towards her, "get on, it'll be quicker..." he would say, looking forward, and not at her.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Chinatsu hoped on the dragon and remained seated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 pm
Sunso smiled, as tenka would then take of at a high speed, heading for the sand village.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 pm
Kazuma folowed behind Tobi, he activated his Byakugan and noticed the chakra, he leanded so his mouth was centimeters from Tobi's ear "I know it's you Hero, I remeber your chakra from when you were teaching me" he said with a smile. He then leaned back and did handsigns "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)" a clone of him appeared "I have to go but talk to my clone" he said as he dissappeared, but really he just started running REALLY fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 am
Obito sat on one of the faulty rafters as he looked down upon his new force of men and women. He was plucking on his guitar as his eyes shifted slowly from figure to figure, the light sound of his instrument filled the damp air. "Well...no one said this would be easy..." Obito said to himself.  

Oni_Soul

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 am
((Omg Oni alive lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items