Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 pm
((You guys sure are having some lovey dovey fun!! lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm
((let us be >_> its just rp))

He smiled as he watched her, and almost chuckled at the innocence of her, and how innocent she was when it came to her powers, unknown to her  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 pm
((*Giggles* lol My bad...I'll get outta here.Have fun you two!!!^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm
(its fine Phoenix. If you wanna you could join in later if you want to)

Alura blushed lightly as his wounds healed and anything in his skin was pulled out gently and the wound mended fully. By the time all his wounds were healed she swayed a little bit, holding her head as she sat still, feeling unwell and drained.  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:56 pm
Kazuki smiled, then got a bit worried when she started swaying. He held her arms, and put his forehead to hers. "hey, you ok? you dont have a fever, do you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm
She shook her head slowly. "I'm fine...just feeling a bit woozy and weak. I'll be okay." She said softly, her powers she used so much of taking a toll on her since she had made the barrier and sent the arrow back at the archer; that had taken a lot of power from her to do as it was the first time she'd ever used her powers. "I don't know why. Your skin was mending itself. I wasn't doing anything except trying to remove the arrows and other impelled objects."  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm
He nodded, and decided that it would be his secret about her powers. "its most probably the stress, im sorry" he said, knowing that it was half truth. "if you want, i can carry you on my back?" he offered, trying to make her feel better  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm
She smiled softly then nodded. "As long as I won't be a bother." She said softly.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm
He grinned "of course not, you healed me, its the least i can do" he said, crouching down, his back to her, waiting for her to get on top of him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 pm
Slowly she moved and got on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and rested her head on his back, feeling exhausted.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 pm
He smiled, and got up slowly. even though it didnt affect him in life, the wounds and the regeneration, as well as the stress he accumulated, had become taken its toll on his stamina, leaving him exhausted himself. He did not say anything, however, and acted like he was alright  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 pm
Alura had rested her head on his back, falling asleep instantly from her exhaustion.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 am
Kazuki started walking, swaying sometimes because of the exhaustion. He wished he would be able to do the same as Alura, and just fall asleep right then and there, but he knew that unless they hid, they would be easy target for the rest of the armies that were looking for them. He slowly made his way, and entered a thick forest  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 am
She slept. Those who had lived reported to the castle what happened, telling the Lord's son who now was the ruler. The other countries had been notified of her escape and were on alert for her and to have her returned with the man with her as well, offering a great reward to ensure it was done the way he wanted.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am
Kazuki put her down, and layed down beside her, they were too deep into the forest for them to be found. He panted, and looked up at the sky. It was a peaceful part of the forest, at least that was good. He closed his eyes, and quickly fell asleep, exhaustion finally beating him  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff