Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ dreamz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
  +1
View Results

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm
i wish i was able to have a dream with him in it but that hasnt happened yet i hope it does soon and i hope it turns out nice intill then the only dreams i have with him in it were day dreams  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
i wish i was able to have a dream with him in it but that hasnt happened yet i hope it does soon and i hope it turns out nice intill then the only dreams i have with him in it were day dreams
Hope you get one soon! razz .
BTW, I love your siggy! He's so cute.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 pm
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

thanks i wonder if he will show up in my dreams tonight looking like in my siggy^///^
and thankies i love the way he looks in the scream music video hes sooo hot looking like that  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

thanks i wonder if he will show up in my dreams tonight looking like in my siggy^///^
and thankies i love the way he looks in the scream music video hes sooo hot looking like that
I know. razz His eyes really stand out in that video. Did you know he wore hair extensions in that vid?  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

I know. razz His eyes really stand out in that video. Did you know he wore hair extensions in that vid?

no i didnt know that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 pm
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

I just found out recently. Maybe a two weeks or so ago. I was watching Fashion Team and it was a Michael Jackson Special Edition.
I was shocked. Oh, and I think some of you already know this but you know when he was making the This Is It annocenment? Yeah, he was wearing a wig. They said his hairline or something couldn't be that perfect.
I thought it was too straight.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

I just found out recently. Maybe a two weeks or so ago. I was watching Fashion Team and it was a Michael Jackson Special Edition.
I was shocked. Oh, and I think some of you already know this but you know when he was making the This Is It annocenment? Yeah, he was wearing a wig. They said his hairline or something couldn't be that perfect.
Im glad someone brung that up lolz, I saw looking at one of the pictures taken at the This Is It Speech and I kept looking at his hair and I was like '' is that a wig'' but I wasnt sure lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:10 pm
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

none of my friends at school never tell me stuff like this why do they not tell me...  

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 pm
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

none of my friends at school never tell me stuff like this why do they not tell me...
Maybe they don't realy like Michael. Hell, nobody at my school does.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:12 pm
Click, Read, Comment smile  

edyluewho

Friend

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 pm
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

Maybe they don't realy like Michael. Hell, nobody at my school does.

some of my friends do but they dont tell me anything most of the time and my dad dosent like his music for some reason confused but me and my mom do so we have to keep it a sceret from him*giggles^^*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 pm
OmgItsDee_x
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

Im glad someone brung that up lolz, I saw looking at one of the pictures taken at the This Is It Speech and I kept looking at his hair and I was like '' is that a wig'' but I wasnt sure lol
I know. It seems to straight for him. (that sounded wrong)
Wig:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Real Hair:
My mom said he was always wearing a wig because he had hair problems or something.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm
TotalDarkness13
OmgItsDee_x
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

Wig:
Real Hair:
My mom said he was always wearing a wig because he had hair problems or something.

i dunno if you already know this, but after the whole 1988 burn accident, he had to wear wigs because the doctors had to do alot of surgery on his scalp, and hed be pretty much bald if he didnt wear wigs, therefore, he had to wear a wig D;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:30 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
OmgItsDee_x
TotalDarkness13
Xxbloody-lovelessxX

Wig:
Real Hair:

i dunno if you already know this, but after the whole 1988 burn accident, he had to wear wigs because the doctors had to do alot of surgery on his scalp, and hed be pretty much bald if he didnt wear wigs, therefore, he had to wear a wig D;

i feel sorry for him having to wear a wig and all sweatdrop  

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers