Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Still Trippin'? -- The Random Tangent Thread... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Child

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:58 am
AHHH EVERYONE COME FEEL MY SKIN, I THINK IT IS MOVING!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Tuesday Child

*Touch* Woah......woaah....I want skin like that. Then I wouldn't need friends...  

Sad Wings Of Justice

Timid Bunny

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Thresholdian-Summer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 pm
Tuesday Child

Holy Cats, Batman!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:21 am
LuciferSam54
KrauseMouse
Another fantastic thing to watch when you're high is "Yellow Submarine," the Beatles' animated movie... Damn, it rocks... I've been watching it since I was 10... But never "got" it until I watched it *HIGH*... lol!

...if you do watch... keep an eye out for the "kinky boot-beasts"... Quite possibly the funniest monsters... EVER.

(Also... this guy: He rocks... Poor, ugly thing.)
i should try that with the wall but i would get in serious trouble with my parents an i wouldn't do that if i tried but i i did it could be a ggod idea

Oh god no, don't watch The Wall while tripping. I made that mistake once...hell I wasn't even tripping that hard. I just took a really good roll. I was so upset over the whole movie. I was thinking that the world is a horrible place and life will never be happy again. It's better to watch something that's positive. Yellow Submarine is great. In fact, watching Scooby Doo on shrooms is so hilarious. Cartoons are the best way to go.  

OrhioCookie

Sad Wings Of Justice

Timid Bunny

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:38 pm
I think Scooby-Doo , watching it normally is funny as ********. Ha, just thinking about it makes me laugh. I love the super, exaggerated sound effects. *Shaggy falls* BONK! *Scooby steals hot dog from Shag's hand* SCWOOP! Hahahah. i want to be one of those people that make the sound effects, id be awesome.

A pup named Scooby Doo is funny too. There was one when scooby was pretending to be a robot and he stood up and his head started spinning making these ambulance sounds. haha, i was nearly on the floor laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:44 pm
IM OFF PROBATION!!! CELEBRATE WITH WEED!  

jigokuchan293

Braindogg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:02 pm
I'm not trippin now. Haven't had any in about 2 months. Lack of opportunity and all. But one time when I was high, I was with my 2 best friends. 1 male and 1 female. Me and female were sitting in the livingroom watching trippy, fast moving commercials. Freaking out because of a family episode where the voice actor of Brian Griffon was talking and we didn't see Brian, and he was making other voices from the show. We ewre pretty freaked put. But anyways, Male came crawling into the living room with a hotdog bun on his head and he was pretending he was in the army. He pointed his hand in a gun gesture and said "pew pew" at both me and female. It was completely out of his character. And it reminded me of an old commercial with a kid doing the same thing. Except he crawled up to a Tv and it was something about Kraft Dinner? I have no clue. But it was pretty funny at the time. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:51 pm
snif snif VOMIT sweatdrop cheese_whine  

lemonlimepepsi

Desirable Regular

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 pm
KrauseMouse
Another fantastic thing to watch when you're high is "Yellow Submarine," the Beatles' animated movie... Damn, it rocks... I've been watching it since I was 10... But never "got" it until I watched it *HIGH*... lol!

...if you do watch... keep an eye out for the "kinky boot-beasts"... Quite possibly the funniest monsters... EVER.

(Also... this guy: He rocks... Poor, ugly thing.)

haha yeah i watched it when i was high its a movie u dnt rly understand until u watch it high haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 pm
OHHH MY GOD TRIPPIN SO MUCH ******** BALLS RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN ******** TELL WHAT IM TYPING I FEEL LIKE IM LIKE PLAGERIZING SOMEONE BECAUSE I AM ALLA WORRIESD ABOUT WHAT YOU GUSY ON HERE

sigh
okay guys. but liek my hands feel liek they are in another dimention at two times like when im typing that the rtips of my fingers are in liek two different points so id ecided its the fourth demension of time, which shows that the tips are at two different points in time, amnd times nto relitive so you dont know whats ******** GOING ON

I just tooke the badsassest picture ever but it has weed in it.
would gaia be like NUH UHH for posting it and uberban mne?

I have to show you.

it is COLOSSAL

Mr Jraf (12:03:29 AM): "tell evan that
Mr Jraf (12:03:31 AM): NO
Mr Jraf (12:03:32 AM): WAIT
Mr Jraf (12:03:33 AM): I CANT
Mr Jraf (12:03:35 AM): TELL YOU RIGH TNOW
Mr Jraf (12:03:38 AM): READ EVAN THIS
Mr Jraf (12:03:40 AM): AND EVAN
Mr Jraf (12:03:56 AM): EXPLAIN TPO HER HOW I CANT TELL HER AND HOW MOUCH I CANT EXPLAIN
Mr Jraf (12:03:57 AM): ******** Jraf (12:03:58 AM): OKAY
Mr Jraf (12:04:05 AM): JUST TELL HER WHY I CANT TALK WHEN IM TRIPPIN BALLS

my ******** gums are like glUED TO MY UPPER LIP

but there isl ike one wet spot
where it feels like my lips are ripping ito two directions
it feels liek one is melting into water, its like i can feel my soul
instead of my exterior form
myu face doesnt
feel like, its liek, feeling weird
it feels
like its completely different
like no feeling ever before
but its the best feeling.

My eyes are like ******** lazer beem red right now im like ******** cyclops lazerin down some x-men tell POP comes wolverine out the bushes and STABS HIM IN THE EYES he doesnt know that he has a FHUCHHKK load of weed in his claws, so as he tries to knaw through his claws to get to the inner weed.

BUT THE AMOUNT HOF BALLS HES TRIPPING IS AN INCREDIBLIE AMOUNT
AND THE INNEEr WEED WAS MUCH TOT THICK
TO GNAW THROGUH!

AS IF YOUR IN THIS STATES,

YOU CAN FEEL HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS

THERE IS LIKE 3 LEVELS OF AREAS that like one feels like space and one feels like time and the other feels liek a spiritual and the other feels like its time

and its all hitting me so hard at each demention so ican read them more quickly
i can feel every beat of my heart, every wobble of that dangly mouth thing, and every spasm of every mustle, the bigger veins from the smaller.
everythign ebcomes clear

AND if you think very hard you can feel any part of your life as you want, and if you decide that you want to be able to focus on the harsh reality your life has been you can mega focus ahead and see like clips of the points in time.

and i can feel the waving of the spiritual sheet where all the lives are quilted through, becuase we all are connected. which ill get to later.

if i forget ill read this when im no high and explain,.

i can focus on points of my body and can feel them anywhere
i thought i was holding my arms high up

now i feel liek im a mini person at an office in like a movie liek the office and i ******** like i am in the movie like nothign happens, its just OH THERES A MINI MAN BUT WE ARE NOT GONNA AGNOLEDGE THAT HES TINY AS ******** CAUSE ITS A MOVIE AND THATS MEGA RACIST or whatever is against mega midgjets..

I wish peopel would realize why i cant talk when im tripping balls.

if the never smoked
cause like
i will tell them
IM TRIPPIN SO MUCH BALLS
and they are like
OH >:O
and im liek NO NO I CANT TALK
there liek OH OKAY, i can see you just dont wanna talk now D:

i think my friends are doing somethin ill continue later on.

by editing.  

Joke Yoda

Wheezing Wrangler

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm
lemonlimepepsi
snif snif VOMIT sweatdrop cheese_whine
Aww, that sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:17 am
User Image
Jimi is that you? blaugh
User Image

Kustom Klyde

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am
Kustom Klyde
User Image
Jimi is that you? blaugh
User Image

Oh my God that is brilliant!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 am

3nodding Last time I get high, I made smores with candles.
                  Then proceeded to go skinny dipping and hung out at 7-11 with friends.
                  Oh wait...I think I got high the other night before talking to my friend, Dan...

I don't even remember anymore.

inertiatics

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:56 pm
Kustom Klyde
User Image User Image
Jimi is that you? blaugh

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
hendrix is my love.
C: + <3 + !!

on the random note,
i really really really want a muther effin' butterfinger.
>:0

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces