Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

"E-Eh?" He twitched at the sudden nickname and tensed, he didn't like it but... this was the Rin who he had fallen for, so it made him love her even more. "H-How dare you..." He teased and hugged her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=21233155

follow plz?  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image

"How dare I what?" She teased back, internally squealing when he hugged her back. She scolded herself in her mind - they already admited they loved each other, why squeal over a hug? Still...
Though Len's arm were thin - appealing to his shouta image - Rin felt safe in them. She smiled at her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

Len laughed slightly and held her closer. "Whatever," He said grinning. "That's why the fans love me~" He always liked that he could act this way with his sister, and he still felt he could act like that even now that they confessed.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

"Sure, Len, whatever you'd like to think." She grinned. "I'm pretty sue your fans are simply fans of mine, looking at you because your hairstyle is different." She teased, reaching up and tugging the hair tie out of his hair. She ruffled his bangs down and grinned. Then, after ducking underneath his arms, she ran back to their room, his hair tie in her hand as a sign of victory.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image

Len stood there shocked. "No...way." He mumbled, searching in his pocket of a hair band. "She took... my last hair band." He huffed and crossed his arms childishly. But he took Rin leaving the studio as a opportunity. He grabbed a pencil from a cup and a sheet of paper and started to jot down that song he had in mind.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image

Rin got up into their room and flopped down on her bed. She wondered what to do now....maybe think of a new song to sing? Perhaps it was time to release her solo following the Evil series. She was sure her fans would love Regret Message.
Rin, instead, stood back up and stood in front of the mirror. She pulled out Len's hair tie, and started tying her hair up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image

Len smiled as he wrote down what came into his mind. If it was good then er, first draft. Yeah. Len had a habit of doing that, jotting down the words that flowed into his mind and checking if it made any sense or even if it even sounded good enough to be made into a song.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

Rin pulled out another one of Len's hair ties - he had a whole stash of them, you know - and put her hair up in pigtails. She squealed. This was a whole new look for her, and she liked it.
Yawning, she skipped into the living room, extremely happy. Of course, those who didn't know that her love, her brother, her twin had confessed to her would assume she was high.
Or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image

Len continued to scribble down, his tounge sticking out of his mouth in concentration which made him look kinda funny. Anyways, the room was just filled with the sound of pencil scratches and Len, finally finished with his work, began to read over it. "It's..." He couldn't find any words for it. He liked it but... would Rin?  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

She chewed on an orange, eyes closed and thinking. She adored her life right now, beyond belief. What would happen in the future though? Well, she'd come to it when she got to it. Her hair felt weird tied up, but she liked it. Before she knew it, she was dozing on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image

Len nodded. "Now... I have to make the music for this... Then I can sing it to her." He felt too excited and happy, it was a long time he hadn't felt like this. "But before I do that, let me check what going outside of the studio..." He walked out and walked to the living room.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image

Rin was dozing on the coffee table, and orange peice sticking out of her mouth. She was breathing softly, and gave a little whimper. The orange peice stuck out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image

"Hn..?" He sat down gently next to his sister, looking at her and smiling. 'She's so cute,' He thought. 'and she's all mine...' This thought made him grin.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:43 pm
User Image

Rin's eyes blinked open slowly. "Wen?" She mumbled, meaning to say Len. The orange peice in her mouth muffled her speech. She leaned closer to his face, still half asleep. "What ish it?"  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff