Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Palace

Back to Guilds

Guild for roleplayers, chatters, supes, and people who want to have fun. 

Tags: palace, supernatural, roleplay, friends, exciting 

Reply Newest Roleplay
OFFICIAL ROLEPLAYING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enilarocc

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm
"Everything is okay..." the Queen mumbled from under her covers. "I'm just a little bit sick."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image
"Ma? Can you talk to Orcus through thoughts? Could I ask him a question through thoughts?" She asked while grabbing Ravens arm."Round-the-clock guards on all entrances plus you guys guarding windows, got it?" She said speaking to the dummy and Raven."I also want a group with contact to us to do a full scan of the palace grounds. I hope you understood all that Dummy." She sat in a chair by her mother's bed.
Darrk Nite

Diinoraptor

enilarocc

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Emerie stuck her head out and looked at Night.(I'm used to calling you Tigger Dx) "Yeah. You can send him thoughts I think but you have to really concentrate.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:45 pm
"I suggest not contacting lord Fieres. He is away on family matters at the moment and does not wish to be disturbed." The dummy turned away and and may some low pitched noises whiched echoed throught the forest to the other dummies. "The others will give me continues status reports as everything goes along."  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm
Raven nodded. While he prefered...living...guards, these dummies would prove sufficient to at least slow a threat long enough for others to arrive, such as himself. He turned to Night, "You're beginning to think like a soldier and tactitian."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 pm
The dummy on the right of the window had already started collecting data so the one on the left spoke. "Lord Orcus has also given us orders to keep the Princess from making desicions. She has not even finished swordsmenship much less started on tactical book and field classes."  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diinoraptor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 am
User Image

Night stood up from the chair. She had a look of anger on her face. Her hair went in flames and she walked slowly toward the dummy, and broke every limb off of it. her hair went back to normal."Thanks Raven."Orcus....Answer me now or I will follow you and continue to think to you until you do answer me. She sat back down in the chair by her mother's bed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 pm
The dummies limbs were just fine. "Lord was right. Hot tempers and large egos do flare here." The dummy was on all fours and was looking in. "I am blocking all contact with the Lord. He is away on important family matters and does not wish to be disturbed."  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Raven sighed. This is why he preferred living soldiers. "You shall then obey my orders," he spoke to the dummy. "All enterences will be guarded at all times. No one is to pass beyond the gates until I am informed and give my consent. If I am unable to be reached, whether due to sleep or other reasons, the queen or Lord Orcus is to be informed in my stead. The windows shall also be watched, and it is to be made sure that none try to use the windows to enter or exit the palace. Finally, I want three units to patrol the entire grounds at regular intervals, protecting the grounds. Do I make myself clear?" His tones were firm, revealing his past as a general and strategist. He then turned to Night. "I would like you to practice sword forms regularly, as well as read books on strategy. If you would, please request suggestions, as I am unsure which tactitians are most skilled here, or which of those have dedicated their mastery to paper."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:31 pm
The dummy nodded. "Those orders conform to Lord Orcus' guidelines, we will follow." The dummy called out to others and several dummies took posts.  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diinoraptor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 am
The tips on Night's hair went into flames. "Fine.."She said gritting her teeth. She moved her fingers over her scar and went into her room."Stupid dummies....Orcus..."She read several books and then went outside to practice her sword skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 am
"Very good," Raven replied to the dummies. He did not mean to be short, but it came out as such. After they left, he made a quick patrol of the inside of the palace, then went to watch Night practice.  

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diinoraptor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm
Night was still mad and was flinging the swords around like a mad-woman.She mumbled under her breath several times, but no one could understand it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 pm
A dummy walked out of the woods and into the training grounds. He walked towards Night. "I will be your instructor for the light hand weapon training part of your day." The dummy pulled out a rapier.  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Raven Orion
Crew

Profitable Raider

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:47 pm
Raven looked at the dummy. He cast a short summoning spell, calling forth an excellently balanced rapier from his homeland, of a strange, light, strong metal. It's hand guard was elaborate, designed into a knuckle guard. This was one of Raven's peices designed to focus on perfection rather than functionality, but despite this, it functioned as well as it looked. He offered it to Night formally. "This should suit you well." The weapon is as strong as most heavier weaponry, easily stronger than many broadsword, and stronger than claymores.  
Newest Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff