Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena_Wiley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:22 pm
My names Kyndall, Athena is my pen name on ff.net. In in the process of wrightting A copple SM Crossoveres. Fan fiction is my life blood. Sailor moon has always and will always be my fave. I'm A mix of Ami, Hotaru, and Lita. What a combo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Hi, the names Paige most call me Cresent here, I am 13 years old, and have been a fan of sailor moon ever since I was in daycare. I like watching the show and reading the manga, but haven't recently.  

Gardenia-mooN

Minah-myu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Hewwo... I am Minah *bows* I have loved BSSM since I was 7 years old.... Wish I can read more of the manga but it's not really around anymore so I will buy them online one day. Uh... I love the Live Action... was afraid of how it was gonna be... >___> But it is very good.. ignoring the bad costumes of the monsters and the dancing, it's really good. The Myu is alright too.... just the bigs are a bit tacky >___> Um.. um... but! I love Sailor Moon and is my favorite anime!

And I am new to this Gaia place... but uh... I'll guess I'll get use to it ^___^U Wow.. it has been a while since I have been on a forum.... just hte last one I am still recovering over sicne well...um.. it wasn't that good how left-myu ^__^U Well... um... I am glad to be here ;_;!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:02 am
I'm 13, I live in Texas, I have um... I don't know how many sisters and brothers I have, anyway, the funny thing is, I was born on Halloween. My sis got jealous because I always got more candy. 3nodding  

Teh Muffin of Rin(Kyriin)

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:23 am
I can't say my name, but i'm 13, and I've been watching SM since I was 5. I own the complete 1st season, the 3rd Season(S) and 1 disc from the 4th(SS) I REALLY want to see Sailor Stars  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:36 pm
Hiya everyone! ^.^ Please call me zero. Senshi is fine, too. I'm a huge SM fan, obviously! I am 17. I haven't watched the SM anime in soooooo long, sadly, but I own all 18 manga books.  

zeroSenshi12

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:15 am
Eep. I've been here for awhile, but I never posted here. So, hey all! biggrin I am twiggilala, preferably Lala or La. I'm seventeen, almost eighteen (Feb. 27th! wewt) My favorite senshi are Sailor Pluto, Neptune, Mars, and Chibimoon. <3 I've been a fan of BSSM since I was six. :O It's been a long haul of being a moonie. I love making otaku senshi and I have quite a few. Well... Ciao! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:15 am
Hi My name is Tsukiusada, I`m 24, I`m a huge fan of sailor moon for many years and it was the anime that introduced me to anime, also I think that it change my life and my mind, so it is very important for me. i`m new here in gaia, so i`m looking for friends.  

Tsukiusada

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:15 pm
I am Karinka, K-san, or I preffer Chibi-Dre ofcourse its my pen name. But I am here for friends who also enjoy the Sailor Moon Series as much as I do. I luff roleplaying oh-so literately, and love to draw anything to do with Sailor Moon or anime. So basically I am sixteen so dont think so little of me!

Peaceness!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:31 pm
Hi, I'm new here. Not to gaia, but to this guild. I've been on gaia for years. I'm 16, female, and live in Washington, USA. I have loved Sailor Moon since I was little and originally watched it on t.v. Sailor Moon is the reason that me and my now best friend became friends. (She goes by Michi or Windy. I call her the Windy-lady). In the beginning of Junior High, I acted a lot like Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho (still do in fact) and didn't see myself making friends with an overly exuberant and somewhat popular girl (The Windy-lady). But one day, fate took matters into it's own hands. We were in the Computer lab and The Windy-lady and I were seated next to eachother. We were given some free time to play online and I happened to glance at her screen. On the screen was an every-day Sailor Moon site! I was shocked! I thought that most everyone in WA thought that Sailor Moon was for little ones. But here was this girl going to a SM site and not even ashamed about it! "You like SM?" I asked, dubiously. "Oh, yes," she replied with a grin. "It rocks my socks. Why? Don't you like SM?" For a moment I thought about answering. Could she be pulling my leg and really hate SM? Was she trying to make me seem uncool??? Finally I answered, "As a matter of fact... I love SM." Her eyes lit up. And from that day forward we were best friends. Kind of sappy story, eh?  

Miusyra

PearlTear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:07 pm
Okay.. Umm..

Hey wink I'm Suzzette 17 years old blaugh , from Puerto rico heart <3 Princess Serenity but They stop giving sailor moon here crying but i stil watch it since i bougth the series xp i'm totally a sm fanatic crazy over it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:04 am
ok well ummm.....the names darren(I go by many alieses but this is my real name)I am 15 goin on 16. I have watched sailor moon for 10 mabie 11 years and have recently finished watching the sub/live action ones and I have a renewed love of the series  

the mindfreak

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:16 am
Hi! I'm Wayward. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon (Japanese version) for abnout five years now. My fave characters are Haruka and Hotaru. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:29 pm
lol the 411 on me huh?
You sure you want to know all that? It might scare ya O_o ...
ok ok ok here it is
Name: Angel
Im taken sorry guys and girls lol
Fav SM Charectors : Serena, Darian, Mars, Amy, and the Dark moon person ... its been a while since ive seen an episode so i forget some of the names...
Do I:
Smoke: maybe depends whos reading this
Drink: hmmm let me think about it
anything else just pm me  

AngelvomDarkmoor

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:23 pm
you will only know me as teh crazydude. so anyway, yeah hi, i'm new.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff